PDA

View Full Version : Is 36 Too Late???

DirtyBirdShot
04-16-2009, 08:45 PM
That one is for you BodyHard...LOL Never had a real reason to post, but wanted to wish BodyHard the Best of luck on his recovery and needed a good laugh.

I have lurked for almost a year. Down 30 pounds since December thanks to your posts. Tons of great information here.

Take care...

R-

bebeklein
04-16-2009, 08:46 PM
LOL!l I was just in that thread, popped out and saw this one.

StressMonkey
04-16-2009, 10:09 PM
Ha ha! You got me.

bodyhard
04-17-2009, 05:25 AM
LMFAO!! You got me man, I was about to open the thread and direct you to the one I posted :)

SP1966
04-17-2009, 06:25 AM
Lost 30 pounds just reading posts for a year? You have one hell of a metabolism my friend! LOL

BergMuscle
04-17-2009, 07:07 AM
Good first post! :D LOL!!

30 pound weight loss since Dec. is great; glad you've been able to benefit from this site. Now that you're here, don't lurk anymore - share what you're doing. That's the best way to grow your knowledge - and everyone elses.

DirtyBirdShot
04-17-2009, 08:55 PM
SP1966 - The longer I stare, the faster my metabolism...LOL

Berg - Firs of all, motivation is my avatar taken Oct '08...I realize the pic may be boring to bodybuilders, but that was a proud moment (1st fishing trip for the boys) except for the fat @$$ in the middle of the picture. It was hard to believe that I was that round.

I do a minimum of 4 HIT workouts a week and almost always work out 5-6 days a week. I do HIT workouts 4 days a week and I mean cannot drag my tired hurting @$$ off the floor after an hour. Two days with trainer and two days on my own. We have a gym in my office and the Company got on a health kick and hired a trainer to come in twice a week and we do whatever AMAZON.COM tells us to do in a circuit type training with weights (best lunch breaks I've ever had).

When doing HIT workouts on my own, I target a muscle group and set up 3 or 4 mini 3 lift rotations and keep moving fast and finish with a two set rotation of 30 second sprints and speed skaters/skiers (that is what I call them anyway).

Day 5 I lift heavy slow and controlled, lifts I do depends on what doesn't hurt...LOL

Day 6 is usually the weekend, but I run/walk steep inclines on a levee behind my house while I let my bird dog get some exercise also. Next month I am going to incorporate splitting wood with axe, sledge hammer and wedges, sounds new and fun to me.

I am going to quit staring now...feel free to modify my workout plan if you like.

R-

Whiskeyjack
04-18-2009, 07:11 AM
LMFAO!! You got me man, I was about to open the thread and direct you to the one I posted :)

Where's the one you posted? What happened? I've been away for awhile.

bodyhard
04-18-2009, 07:45 AM
Where's the one you posted? What happened? I've been away for awhile.

Here you go

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115641451