PDA

View Full Version : Animal cuts, i took my measure of blood pressure

Plebbi
04-15-2009, 05:32 AM
I started to take Animal cuts yesterday but i measured my blood pressure using a AEG blood pressure measurer, and as i finish measuring myself 2 or 3 times its always above normal, its 159/100...

My question is, do i have a high blood pressure by default or is animal cuts causing it to be this high? Reply asap would be great

Djin
04-15-2009, 05:38 AM
I started to take Animal cuts yesterday but i measured my blood pressure using a AEG blood pressure measurer, and as i finish measuring myself 2 or 3 times its always above normal, its 159/100...

My question is, do i have a high blood pressure by default or is animal cuts causing it to be this high? Reply asap would be great

159/100? Jesus. I'd go to a doctor and make sure things are alright.

mance
04-15-2009, 05:46 AM
I'd check it out with a doctor to make sure everything is ok. That being said mine does the same thing when I take hydroxycut hardcore. I actually had to stop using the stuff because of it. 10% faster weight loss isn't worth dieing over.

Plebbi
04-15-2009, 06:13 AM
:/ This is bummer, think it would be the same if i were on ephedrine?

Plebbi
04-15-2009, 06:18 AM
Now i measured twice, at 13:17

1. 120 / 77
2. 130 / 73

?? What the hell is going on, now its about 2 hours since i took cuts

caa5000
04-15-2009, 06:21 AM
you probably ate something higher in sugar right before you took the first test. blood pressure is very fickle. Take it when you wake up, and before you go to bed and record it for a few days. If it still seems high, then go see a doctor.

Animal cuts is basically a glorified multivitamin with caffeine in it.

SocratesTX
04-15-2009, 06:29 AM
Get to a doctor now, that's not good if its accurate

Plebbi
04-15-2009, 06:30 AM
I ate, Chicken with Chicken spice and Water? Alright ill do that

rockdawg21
04-15-2009, 08:14 AM
See a doctor who's trained to use a blood pressure monitor and have him/her give you a reading before you jump to conclusions.

It's a good idea to get a full physical once each year.

Plebbi
04-15-2009, 08:20 AM
SEe the weird thing now is that ive been just watching a movie and relaxing and i measured myself 126 over 67 which is quite normal, im not sure but i cannot believe stress can improve your blood pressure to 155-160... over 100...

I felt it after i took it in, i may be experiencing a little fear of something happening, but now that i just relax its normal and its about 2,5hours since i took the pack.

P.s Rockdawg21 i was in a hospital about month ago after lets call it darktimes and my blood pressure was normal and i was signed out completly healthy and back on my feet...

VixLife
04-15-2009, 01:04 PM
Sugar doesn't raise your blood pressure, FYI. Although your BP does fluctuate throughout the day and with activities. Here's what you should do...STOP TAKING whatever it is that's spiking your BP. Understand that hypertension has long term effects, not only on your heart, but your other organs as well. It's just not worth the risk. Next...AFTER THAT CRAP IS OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM, take your BP daily, at the same time everyday for 7-10 days. Doesn't matter when, just be consistent. Record these numbers and take the data to your physician. One reading isn't cause for alarm, but a consistent reading over 120/90 IS cause for alarm and possibly medication. Good luck!

Plebbi
04-15-2009, 01:52 PM
It's not that it's just im tired of always having to back off everything i do i cant eat salmon because im allergic to it, i get itchy and need to take meds to prevent a possible allergic reaction, i have attention defisit disorder which since i was a small boy, i cant this i cant that i cant do this and i cant do that im sick of this thinking, i just decided im gonna finish that cut because not the risk its just im tired of always having to back off everything. I could just as well be in a bubble to prevent everything but i just decide not to think about the BP and just finish the can, shave some off drink lots of water and eat well and just enjoy my life. Thanks for your response though

BorisBoris
04-15-2009, 02:32 PM
I know where you are coming from, but sometimes you need to draw the line when something is harming your body, I say keep track of your BP for the next few days and see how it goes, and make sure to measure at the same time each day.

Djin
04-16-2009, 05:06 AM
GO
TO
THE
DOCTORS!

Stop coming here to an Internet bodybuilding forum for medical advice. Please (if you have insurance) go visit a doctor and ask THEM 20 questions.

rockdawg21
04-16-2009, 06:21 AM
GO
TO
THE
DOCTORS!

Stop coming here to an Internet bodybuilding forum for medical advice. Please (if you have insurance) go visit a doctor and ask THEM 20 questions.
x2, nobody can diagnose you through an internet cable.

SocratesTX
04-16-2009, 06:46 AM
Make sure to tell them you are taking an untested, unapproved chemical compound that effects your CNS as well. I'm sure they'll have something to tell you about that. One thing you can assume is that when you take something that has effects similar to those of ecstacy and meth you can probably expect your normal bodily functions to change as it tries to protect itself against unwanted foreign substances.

Djin
04-16-2009, 07:00 AM
Make sure to tell them you are taking an untested, unapproved chemical compound that effects your CNS as well. I'm sure they'll have something to tell you about that. One thing you can assume is that when you take something that has effects similar to those of ecstacy and meth you can probably expect your normal bodily functions to change as it tries to protect itself against unwanted foreign substances.

Caffeine does the same ****.

chrisjd
04-16-2009, 07:25 AM
Sugar doesn't raise your blood pressure, FYI. Although your BP does fluctuate throughout the day and with activities. Here's what you should do...STOP TAKING whatever it is that's spiking your BP. Understand that hypertension has long term effects, not only on your heart, but your other organs as well. It's just not worth the risk. Next...AFTER THAT CRAP IS OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM, take your BP daily, at the same time everyday for 7-10 days. Doesn't matter when, just be consistent. Record these numbers and take the data to your physician. One reading isn't cause for alarm, but a consistent reading over 120/90 IS cause for alarm and possibly medication. Good luck!

Actually, there have been many studies now showing that sugar levels can influence and affect your blook pressure levels.

Djin
04-16-2009, 07:32 AM
Actually, there have been many studies now showing that sugar levels can influence and affect your blook pressure levels.

Yeah yeah... and before you know it, milk will cause cancer, cigarettes are healthy, working out is bad, bla blah blah.

Every other day it's something that says one thing or another about another.

SocratesTX
04-16-2009, 08:23 AM
Caffeine does the same ****.

Yep, that's why I try to avoid it all together, just another addictive substance with more downside than up.

Djin
04-16-2009, 08:31 AM
Yep, that's why I try to avoid it all together, just another addictive substance with more downside than up.

So I take it you don't eat chocolate, any fruit (since it has sugar) or anything of that sort...

Mmm... Lucky you've survived this long in life. There's too many dangerous things out there.

SocratesTX
04-16-2009, 11:06 AM
So I take it you don't eat chocolate, any fruit (since it has sugar) or anything of that sort...

Mmm... Lucky you've survived this long in life. There's too many dangerous things out there.

Sugar is fine, better if its unprocessed and even that is fine if you use it. And I thought we were talking about caffeine. Point is I don't take caffeine tablets or drink coffee or soda - there are lots of little things you can do that help a lot and they don't require any kind of real sacrifice.

keninverse
04-16-2009, 12:47 PM
You need to wait around 20min for the pressure in the brachial artery to build up pressure before testing again. By taking consecutive measurements so close together you're getting a false "low" reading. Call your physician and get a recommendation. You don't want to stroke out.

Djin
04-16-2009, 01:43 PM
Sugar is fine, better if its unprocessed and even that is fine if you use it. And I thought we were talking about caffeine. Point is I don't take caffeine tablets or drink coffee or soda - there are lots of little things you can do that help a lot and they don't require any kind of real sacrifice.

I know. You can get good energy from eating an orange.

AmenoKaji
04-16-2009, 03:29 PM
Ya, from what little i know on the subject with dealing with my own high blood pressure (ha without medication) from being over weight, stressed out..and well black. The only times, i'd say you need to worry about it is when it goes beyound the 160ish mark WITHOUT a pill in your system, caffine related products and all of those things will spike your blood pressure upon taking them, which isi why i assume most of them have the warning "Do not take if you have high blood pressure" (ie at 180bp and you take that? you're going to damage your insides and likely die, should likely be dying at 180 anyway.). As with any form of pill, supplement for better results, take at your own risk.

So what you've been experiencing is normal, unless you've always been dosed on caffine related things, you'll always experience a BP spike upon using it and it'll die down in a few hours until you become use to it that you don't notice it anymore and your body has adapted to the dosage. So ya, take at your own risk. This has been yet again, another random internet person giving you medicial information without a degree :D GOOD LUCK!

Also, nice to see you rolling post Djin :D

MEDITATE
04-16-2009, 05:33 PM
man u need to chk with a doctor,but b4 doing so i would recommend to eat no salt food,and drink water,stop all supplemetns ranging from proteins to thermogenics,and caffeine, for a couple of days ,and than take ur BP at the early morning just after waking up,and than every 3 to 4 hours.
try getting a manual bp aparetus,its more accurate cause digital ones suck.
good luck

Plebbi
04-18-2009, 03:29 AM
So people here can stop worry that imight end up in a casket ill tell you that i dropped the fat loss supplement after seeing a doctor and getting the same ass reading just a slight higher, i went from 155 to about 197 on the sys and 110 on the dia but i feel better now and i guess i just have to accept the fact that i cant handle these substances.

Just have to change my eating and aggressive weight lifting and cardio and do this normally over the period of 5-6 months :)