PDA

View Full Version : Need help with my clean bulk diet !!

xxxsaigonxxx
04-09-2009, 03:29 PM
Hey guys I'm gonna start with my clean bulk , but am not sure if my diet is correct , I weigh 150pound , here what am planning for :

Meal 1 (7:30am) - 3tblspn oatmeal , 1banana , 1lowvfat yoghurt

Meal 2 (10:30am) - 1loaf of bread , 2eggs or cheese

Meal 3 (3:00pm) - rice with veggies and meat/chicken

Meal 4 (6:00pm) - 1tblspn oatmeal , 1banana , 2low fat yoghurt (pre workout)

Meal 5 (9/10pm) - 1loaf of bread , 4egg whites (post workout)

And also I don't know either to play 1muscle for a day , or 2muscles a day??

Thanks in advance...

Theenforcer1
04-09-2009, 05:36 PM
wtf is up with that meal 1? Bump it to a cup of oatmeal...3 tbs is like nothing...?

Also add some protein at meal 1, 2eggs AND cheese meal 2...meal 4, what is 1 tablespoon of oatmeal giving you?

Overall- needs more dead animal

What is a loaf of bread?!

dBRAS
04-09-2009, 06:01 PM
wtf is up with that meal 1? Bump it to a cup of oatmeal...3 tbs is like nothing...?

Also add some protein at meal 1, 2eggs AND cheese meal 2...meal 4, what is 1 tablespoon of oatmeal giving you?

I agree, need more than 3 tbs and 1bs,eat 1 cup, and ya have some kind of chicken/beef etc post workout

and by 1 loaf i assume he means 1 slice, i dont think his english is that good.

xxxsaigonxxx
04-10-2009, 01:37 AM

hey thanks for the advice , a cup of oatmeal equals 7tblspn .... I guess that's ok with breakfast , but should I do that with the pre workout meal?? Thanks again

deniall
04-10-2009, 01:46 AM
Your diet needs a lot of work imo.

Lot's more good protein and carb sources required. Brown rice, pasta, chicken and beef.

StandStrong
04-10-2009, 04:13 AM
Hey guys I'm gonna start with my clean bulk , but am not sure if my diet is correct , I weigh 150pound , here what am planning for :

Meal 1 (7:30am) - 3tblspn oatmeal , 1banana , 1lowvfat yoghurt

Meal 2 (10:30am) - 1loaf of bread , 2eggs or cheese

Meal 3 (3:00pm) - rice with veggies and meat/chicken

Meal 4 (6:00pm) - 1tblspn oatmeal , 1banana , 2low fat yoghurt (pre workout)

Meal 5 (9/10pm) - 1loaf of bread , 4egg whites (post workout)

And also I don't know either to play 1muscle for a day , or 2muscles a day??

Thanks in advance...

the way that diet looks, you would be better off to copy and paste something out of MUSCLEFITNESS or something, so hard feelings but your 15, your metabolism is obvisouly fast, your testosterone is raising and you need way more calores and lift heavy, dont worry about cardio.
Looks like you are new to lifting, so focus on two muscles a day: chest/tri, bicep, shoulder, legs/back

xxxsaigonxxx
04-10-2009, 05:12 AM
the way that diet looks, you would be better off to copy and paste something out of MUSCLEFITNESS or something, so hard feelings but your 15, your metabolism is obvisouly fast, your testosterone is raising and you need way more calores and lift heavy, dont worry about cardio.
Looks like you are new to lifting, so focus on two muscles a day: chest/tri, bicep, shoulder, legs/back

hmmm , there is no copy pasting...Im just thinking bout changing my diet , because ive been using a low calorie diet as to lose fat while gaining muscle , so i lost the desired fat , but didnt gain alot of muscle cuz i decreased my calorie intake , so as i reached my desired weight... i thought i should gain some muscle , so i needed a new diet....thats all :) and thanks for the advice

belairdfence99
04-10-2009, 05:59 AM
hey thanks for the advice , a cup of oatmeal equals 7tblspn .... I guess that's ok with breakfast , but should I do that with the pre workout meal?? Thanks again

1 cup is 16 Tablespoons..