wahtever ones i want?

gullp
03-30-2009, 11:56 AM
bananas are good, but remember dont eat to many fruits they have lots of sugar

man0war
03-30-2009, 12:59 PM
bananas are good, but remember dont eat to many fruits they have lots of sugar

Scratch that.

BULK = need the calories, and especially why not all the vitamins in many fruits.

Moving on , I personally love bananas. Easy to carry and eat anywhere especially the gym. I have one through my workout and one when I finish. Later on in the day if I feel like some fruits I'll have some apples they make me feel fuller, but generally speaking mixing up different fruits in general will be your best option.

Lots of sugar :D I would easily have fruit on a cut as well, keeping in mind I stick within my calorie goals and such.

There is < chocolate > [at least where I live] out there [ and I don't mean protein bars, but generally delicious chocolate] which has a ratio of 25 grams protein , 50 grams carb and 20 grams fats for 100grams. Now it won't take a rocket scientist to tell you that if you're doing a phat ass bulk, you < could > eat fast food and other such stuff to get some high calorie goals. If you can actually eat it at once, half a chocolate will get you 12.5 grams of protein , 25 carbs and 10 fats .... for about 240 calories .... that isn't the end of the world if you're trying to get 3500-4500 calories for a bulk, and you can certainly have it before your workout and it does provide decent energy. My point with this is that , fruits ..... sugar .... ?? Just eat fruits man :D