PDA

View Full Version : Rate my macro/diet please. How am I doing?

ducktales
03-30-2009, 07:19 AM
Hai Guise,

This is my current diet for 6 out of 7 days a week. The last day, I let myself cheat for a meal.

I am 5'9, 195lbs and I am on a cut. I workout 3-4x a week with 15 mins of cardio after each workout. Please check my macro/diet and give any suggestions and/or criticism.

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll283/ducktalez/diet.jpg

nickk
03-30-2009, 07:23 AM
I think it looks pretty good.

Hmmm.... 25% of your calories are from fat, 7% are from saturated and unsaturated fat, what about the rest (18%), don't tell me its trans-fat lol :) I'm guessing the website just doesnt know what type the others are.

Also try to eat healthy foods (for example whole grain instead of processed grain, getting enough veggies, etc.)

ducktales
03-30-2009, 07:46 AM
I think it looks pretty good.

Hmmm.... 25% of your calories are from fat, 7% are from saturated and unsaturated fat, what about the rest (18%), don't tell me its trans-fat lol :) I'm guessing the website just doesnt know what type the others are.

Also try to eat healthy foods (for example whole grain instead of processed grain, getting enough veggies, etc.)

all my fat are coming from almonds and natty pb. all the food i eat are considered to be very clean. i eat a **** load of broccoli too as well. Thanks for the input. Should I tone down the carbs?

Vietgoboi
03-30-2009, 08:01 AM
all my fat are coming from almonds and natty pb. all the food i eat are considered to be very clean. i eat a **** load of broccoli too as well. Thanks for the input. Should I tone down the carbs?

I'm sure your eating at caloric deficit to lose weight right?

Its fine to keep your carbs at that #.

What your daily food schedule.

ducktales
03-30-2009, 08:12 AM
I'm sure your eating at caloric deficit to lose weight right?

Yea, I'm eating at a deficit to lose some weight.
Its fine to keep your carbs at that #.

What your daily food schedule.

i eat 4-5 meals a day depending on when i'm free.

usually its like this:

Meal 1- 9AM

Meal 2 -12PM

Meal 3 - 3PM

Meal 4 - 6PM (Pre Workout Meal)

Meal 5 - 8PM-9PM (Post Workout Meal)