PDA

View Full Version : Tuna vs. Milk, who would win?

IanR1205
03-29-2009, 09:32 AM
It has recently come to my attention that tuna is basically pure mercury and milk is liquid cancer. So now I put forth the question:

If milk and tuna were to duel in an all-out, no holds barred battle royale to determine which is the baddest who the fukk would win?

One the one hand tuna could gill-slap the pus and blood out of milk, but on the other hand milk is friggin milk!

Discuss.

Doc Mahns
03-29-2009, 09:34 AM
Tuna would win... unless it was prison rules, then i'd put my money on the milk

fitlover
03-29-2009, 09:43 AM
It has recently come to my attention that tuna is basically pure mercury and milk is liquid cancer. So now I put forth the question:

If milk and tuna were to duel in an all-out, no holds barred battle royale to determine which is the baddest who the fukk would win?

One the one hand tuna could gill-slap the pus and blood out of milk, but on the other hand milk is friggin milk!

Discuss.

I disagree with this.

Have you seen bodybuilders and figure competitors alike dropping dead from mercury poisoning? I have also known people to drink milk their entire life and not "die of cancer". That's just ridiculous. We might as well stop breathing the air, because the oxygen is depleted and the ozone layer is polluted with chemicals that have been accumulating over the past 500+ years. (serious)

This is the stupidest thread I've seen on here in awhile. Just eat your f*cking food, man.

fiveten
03-29-2009, 09:46 AM
you're attention is flawed

show me a credible piece of evidence linking milk and cancer [university study/scientific journal, not a newspaper article]

people like you kill the world :<

CashmereKermit
03-29-2009, 09:52 AM

This is the stupidest thread I've seen on here in awhile. Just eat your f*cking food, man.

Vouch.

cactusflower
03-29-2009, 09:55 AM
Tunaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Guai
03-29-2009, 09:57 AM
What you should do is open the can of tuna and blend it with the milk for an ultra-awesome shake of doom.

IanR1205
03-29-2009, 10:00 AM
I disagree with this.

Have you seen bodybuilders and figure competitors alike dropping dead from mercury poisoning? I have also known people to drink milk their entire life and not "die of cancer". That's just ridiculous. We might as well stop breathing the air, because the oxygen is depleted and the ozone layer is polluted with chemicals that have been accumulating over the past 500+ years. (serious)

It's sarcasm.

IanR1205
03-29-2009, 10:01 AM
you're attention is flawed

show me a credible piece of evidence linking milk and cancer [university study/scientific journal, not a newspaper article]

people like you kill the world :<

It's sarcasm.

fitlover
03-29-2009, 10:02 AM
What you should do is open the can of tuna and blend it with the milk for an ultra-awesome shake of doom.

Lol. This ^^^

adam564
03-29-2009, 10:04 AM
hmm well for me this would all depend if the tuna was lactose intolerant, if so clearly the milk.

Guai
03-29-2009, 10:05 AM
Lol. This ^^^

Worst part is there's people who have done that. I remember having read at least 3 different 'tuna shake' threads.

Hearnothing
03-29-2009, 10:06 AM
Tuna for cutting. Milk for bulking. You can't go wrong with both.

fitlover
03-29-2009, 10:14 AM
Worst part is there's people who have done that. I remember having read at least 3 different 'tuna shake' threads.

Serious?!? I guess it's for those people who are REALLY into being an "all natural" bodybuilder. That's just nasty though.

adam564
03-29-2009, 10:48 AM
Serious?!? I guess it's for those people who are REALLY into being an "all natural" bodybuilder. That's just nasty though.

I can't think of anything nicer than to chug a fishy frothy shaker full of that. Maybe they could cross breed some cows and tuna fish imagine buying that bad boy at your local supermarket. ;)

badguy
03-29-2009, 10:55 AM
I disagree with this.

Couldn't have said it better.

GoogleFreak
03-29-2009, 11:31 AM
You raise an interesting question. Recently, a Harvard researcher gave a provocative talk on the association between cancer and cow's milk and other milk products. The scientist, Ganmaa Davaasambuu, M.D., Ph.D., a native Mongolian, noted that ingestion of natural estrogens from cows (particularly from pregnant cows) in milk may be linked to breast, prostate, and testicular cancers in humans. All are "hormone-dependent" tumors, meaning that they need sex hormones to grow.

http://www.drweil.com/drw/u/id/QAA400175

Your chances of certain cancer increases when consuming milk. It does not mean you will certainly get cancer just the risk are increased.

Blindead
03-29-2009, 11:44 AM
I disagree with this.

Woooooooooooooooosh.

that's the sound of this thread going right over your head.

ofdust
03-29-2009, 12:04 PM

I ALMOST lost the tuna and milk i had earlier. (seperately)

IanR1205
03-29-2009, 12:32 PM
Woooooooooooooooosh.

that's the sound of this thread going right over your head.

Ha! Reps.