PDA

View Full Version : Do you plan what you're going to eat the day before?

CaliforniaKing
03-27-2009, 11:09 PM
Especially if you're using something such as fitday.com, do you guys plan what you're going to eat the day before? I've been just logging the food I eat, as I eat it, or after I eat it, and have noticed that it's not so easy sometimes. I'm getting better at it..sort of, but was wondering if planning what I'm going to eat ahead of time was a better idea. That way, I can arrange things so I make sure I get certain foods I want to eat to fit into my macros! :)

The Director
03-28-2009, 01:50 AM
I eat the same foods everyday, so its easy for me. But when I did eat different foods, I definatly have 3 different meal plans that I would switch up with weekly, you'll get used to it and know exactly when to eat after a while.

AndrewWard123
03-28-2009, 02:23 AM
During the week days I only plan what Im going to have for lunch... Otherwise I am too unorganised when I am getting read for work.

Weekends I kinda wing it.

jempalmer
03-28-2009, 02:25 AM
I eat the same foods everyday, so its easy for me. But when I did eat different foods, I definatly have 3 different meal plans that I would switch up with weekly, you'll get used to it and know exactly when to eat after a while.

me too i basically eat the same thing at the same time every day, yep boring but easy, if i start mixing things up then i risk messing up my macros and sometimes going overkill with carbs plus i know what works for me energy wise etc so i stick to it

gbone74
03-28-2009, 02:29 AM
I just eat whatever as I go along making a mental note of the calories and protein then try to get my targets by the end of the day I dont count carbs or fat they just fit somewhere between whats left after the total-protein