PDA

View Full Version : Pwraath, GMag, WF

drivium
03-27-2009, 12:20 PM
I just received my order from bb.com, but I have a question: The Purple Wraath and Green Magnitude were filled to the brim but white flood was literally half empty. Is this normal? The seal was on it, but when compared to the other two it didn't seem right. Thought I'd ask.

If this is normal, I would advocate Controlled Labs decreasing the container size and passing on the savings to the customers.

Magnum Joe
03-27-2009, 12:23 PM
I've used all 3 of these products. I don't remember exactly what they looked like upon opening, but I do know that I've never recieved a product with the powder FILLED to the brim.

Anyway, I wouldn't worry bout it too much and if it really does bother you... a CL rep will be here VERY SHORTLY as they are great on this forum!

Dracoy
03-27-2009, 12:23 PM
Yes, we use the same tubs for WF as PW, I guess it is cheaper than buying tubs a little smaller since we buy them in bulk. Along with other factors.

Maverick_672
03-27-2009, 12:25 PM
yea that what i was guessing that the tubs are just bought in bulk and used for all 3, but the pw seems to barely fit in the tub; my scoops sticks out a little lol.

drivium
03-27-2009, 12:27 PM
Ok, just thought I'd double check on that since it seemed odd. Thx for the replies.

drivium
03-27-2009, 12:29 PM
haha

I about choked to death when I unsealed the Green Mag. I inhaled some little particles or something and it messed me up... hmmm...I might be onto something...

Tasty though!

Dracoy
03-27-2009, 12:29 PM
Lulz. Yea PW is packed to the brim :D. Stick the scooper in backwards with the handle into the PW and push down for new tubs.

bull.dogz
03-27-2009, 12:38 PM
haha

I about choked to death when I unsealed the Green Mag. I inhaled some little particles or something and it messed me up... hmmm...I might be onto something...

Tasty though!

Hate when I do that! :p

Babylon1023
03-27-2009, 12:57 PM
Lulz. Yea PW is packed to the brim :D. Stick the scooper in backwards with the handle into the PW and push down for new tubs.

Yeah I noticed that you use the same size scooper for the small & big tubs because it barely fits in the small one of PW. I ended up taking scissors to it and cutting off some of it so sits on top without having to wedge it in. It's messy enough as it is, mind you. :)

I also learned not to open the tub on the trunk of my car on a windy day. I had Wraath all over me.

CONTROLLED LABS
03-27-2009, 01:03 PM
keep the large size similar looking on shelf and costs less money purchasing fewer size tubs/bottles as you can get a better quantity deal.
yea that what i was guessing that the tubs are just bought in bulk and used for all 3, but the pw seems to barely fit in the tub; my scoops sticks out a little lol.
stick it in handle first ;)

haha

Tasty though!
i love that smell in the air. reminds me of half naked women on a tropical beach :D

Yeah I noticed that you use the same size scooper for the small & big tubs because it barely fits in the small one of PW. I ended up taking scissors to it and cutting off some of it so sits on top without having to wedge it in. It's messy enough as it is, mind you. :)

I also learned not to open the tub on the trunk of my car on a windy day. I had Wraath all over me.

the pigeons are probably huge now :D

cervasa1977
03-27-2009, 01:04 PM

lmao :D

drivium
03-27-2009, 01:44 PM
hahaha
the ants will be swole'up