PDA

View Full Version : Nobody Likes Chris Bosh

Lloyd Braun
03-26-2009, 07:48 PM
well.....at least not the super-star known as Zach Randolph.

But the decision was an obvious one. The Knicks wanted to dump Randolph's contract off the 2010-11 payroll (and also moved Jamal Crawford that day) to make room for a big play in free agency in 2010. The LeBronathon has lost some steam since then, but Randolph says he thinks it could happen.

"It's gonna be interesting," he said.

If they wind up with LeBron, Zach says he can understand moving him. But Chris Bosh?

"I'm better than Chris Bosh," he said.

Told that line will make headlines, Zach gave a dismissive wave and said, "I'd tell him to his face."

LOL. This guy.

NaVa6NHwUUg

A13PKLR-HyY

3j1q6osDAEc

robogain
03-26-2009, 07:49 PM
lol does randolph even start on the worst team in the league?

Greg1983
03-26-2009, 07:53 PM
Randolph is such an idiot. Better than Bosh? LOL.

gswarrior510
03-26-2009, 07:54 PM
funny you say that..he is having a better year than bosh..i haven't even heard bosh's name once this year after having SOOOO much hype last year

BBGAMBINI31
03-26-2009, 07:55 PM
LOL at "I don't even know what he's doing"

-DC-
03-26-2009, 07:56 PM
Lol loving those videos^

Abs.Like.Jesus
03-26-2009, 07:59 PM
funny you say that..he is having a better year than bosh..i haven't even heard bosh's name once this year after having SOOOO much hype last year

?

Started off great with 29PPG in October and 26PPG in November. But I will never respect him, he is just a good second option.

gswarrior510
03-26-2009, 08:05 PM
?

Started off great with 29PPG in October and 26PPG in November. But I will never respect him, he is just a good second option.

i mean yeah he's obviously a better player than randolph (overall, not this year) and gets his double-doubles from time to time, but after ALL the hype and mvp talk last year, i haven't even heard his name up until today..(serious)

Davis_Ever
03-26-2009, 08:10 PM
i mean yeah he's obviously a better player than randolph (overall, not this year) and gets his double-doubles from time to time, but after ALL the hype and mvp talk last year, i haven't even heard his name up until today..(serious)

get jason richardsons ball wax out of your ears and maybe you'll learn something

gswarrior510
03-26-2009, 08:15 PM
get jason richardsons ball wax out of your ears and maybe you'll learn something

lol at this pathetic homo following me in every thread and speaking about his gay fantasies..this is not the gay section of misc, this is sports..you can start your own thread and post your fantasies in RH section..

USAviator
03-26-2009, 08:19 PM
i lold so hard at the first vid

KingCanuck
03-26-2009, 08:21 PM

Oh Snap!

Davis_Ever
03-26-2009, 08:24 PM
lol at this pathetic homo following me in every thread and speaking about his gay fantasies..this is not the gay section of misc, this is sports..you can start your own thread and post your fantasies in RH section..

LOL at how rattled you are over an internet arguement...its going to be okay bro!!

Oh...U mad??

johnny-oh
03-26-2009, 09:04 PM
i mean yeah he's obviously a better player than randolph (overall, not this year)(serious)

How is Bosh not better this year?

Brooknamsfinest
03-26-2009, 09:12 PM
i'm a knick fan and thank god this fat turd is no longer on the team. zach was another 'me' player isiah was collecting.

ImMad
03-26-2009, 09:15 PM
GSW warrior you are the worst poster on this board. You're a moran.

gswarrior510
03-26-2009, 10:19 PM
GSW warrior you are the worst poster on this board. You're a moran.

http://msp254.photobucket.com/albums/hh93/UndefeatableOwnage/double_take.gif

gswarrior510
03-26-2009, 10:23 PM
How is Bosh not better this year?

Randolph is averaging a double double with less minutes..

ImMad
03-26-2009, 11:37 PM
http://msp254.photobucket.com/albums/hh93/UndefeatableOwnage/double_take.gif

Unaware brah.

http://24ahead.com/images/get-a-brain-morans.jpg

But really, you're a moran.

Pretty Boy Floyd
03-26-2009, 11:45 PM
Bosh is a tranny and all but I absolutely hate Fatass Zach, not even having anything to do with the Knicks

Ive hated that stat-padding fat turd since he "emerged" in Portland

KingCanuck
03-26-2009, 11:59 PM
Randolph is averaging a double double with less minutes..

Wow...you might be the worst poster in this section.

Randolph also averages two more shots than Bosh per game.

Bosh's season stats >>>> Randolphs

Bosh averages more points, more assists, more blocks, more steals, less turnovers, gets to the free throw line way more (has taken 330 more free throws than Zach this season...lulz), shoots a higher FG%

gswarrior510
03-27-2009, 01:02 AM
Wow...you might be the worst poster in this section.

Randolph also averages two more shots than Bosh per game.

Bosh's season stats >>>> Randolphs

Bosh averages more points, more assists, more blocks, more steals, less turnovers, gets to the free throw line way more (has taken 330 more free throws than Zach this season...lulz), shoots a higher FG%

yep, that's why you dick ride everything that comes out of canada?

now as far as stats go.

PPG:
Bosh: 22.6 with 38 minutes played
Randolph: 21.3 with 35.4 minutes played

24 vs 23.8 p/40 mins = Randolph wins

FG%

Bosh .484
Randolph .475

3pt%

Randolph (30-85)
Bosh (10-37)

Randolph clearly makes up for FG% with more/better 3pt shooting

RPG:

Bosh: 9.6
Randolph: 10.2 (with less minutes)

10.1 vs 11.5 r/40

PF has to be a good rebounder=R wins

Steals/Blocks

Randolph: 0.89/0.32
Bosh: 0.85/0.94

nice fake facts there, canada..obviously biased towards bosh

Turnovers:

R: 2.32 vs B: 2.24 (oh lordy 0.08 turnovers less, bosh is a real beast)

Assists:

R: 2.0 vs B: 2.4 (oh lordy, Bosh vs Randolph is like a pointguard vs a center in terms of assists)

so lol at Bosh's stats being better when they are exactly the same.

now ask yourself again, who is the worst poster on this board?

Lion_Heart
03-27-2009, 01:05 AM
LOL that second clip was hilarious reminds me of when Carlton took the game winning shot on the Fresh Prince Of Bel Air.

ImMad
03-27-2009, 07:29 AM

Maybe you should watch some actual basketball because you are an idiot.

Of course you wouldn't hear his . Your source of basketball information is ESPN.

Huse
03-27-2009, 07:38 AM
well.....at least not the super-star known as Zach Randolph.

LOL. This guy.

NaVa6NHwUUg

A13PKLR-HyY

3j1q6osDAEc

LOL repped when I can, first vid with a typical douchebag new yorker made me lol

"you hear that boston, formidable"
lulz!

ImMad
03-27-2009, 07:39 AM
Bosh plays out of position and helps his team more than Zach Randolph.

Zach Randolph is a TRUE case of the stat stuffer who gets them on bad teams. Let's also not forget that he plays ZERO defense.

Bosh on the other hand is like a poor man's KG. He might not be getting the recognition of ESPN (GSWarrior's main source of sporting news lmfao), but he plays center most the time and actually helps his team in terms of defense and passing out the post.

Any retard who bases their assessment of a player on stats and not on watching the game is not worth talking to.

GSW, you are a ****ing moron.

gswarrior510
03-27-2009, 09:13 AM
Bosh plays out of position and helps his team more than Zach Randolph.

Zach Randolph is a TRUE case of the stat stuffer who gets them on bad teams. Let's also not forget that he plays ZERO defense.

Bosh on the other hand is like a poor man's KG. He might not be getting the recognition of ESPN (GSWarrior's main source of sporting news lmfao), but he plays center most the time and actually helps his team in terms of defense and passing out the post.

Any retard who bases their assessment of a player on stats and not on watching the game is not worth talking to.

GSW, you are a ****ing moron.

blah blah blah cry me a river..ya'll cry because i say that stats aren't the main thing when talking about wade vs lebron vs kobe and here you cry about me comparing stats.

lmfao obviously i don't watch that joke, raptors and i dont think anybody except for canadians actually follows or gives a **** about them..(yes people follow warriors because they are fun as **** to watch)

and immad's (u mad?) main source of sports news is Canada-sport, which is in no way biased towards raptors or bosh, so he's legit

Huse
03-27-2009, 09:23 AM
blah blah blah cry me a river..ya'll cry because i say that stats aren't the main thing when talking about wade vs lebron vs kobe and here you cry about me comparing stats.

lmfao obviously i don't watch that joke, raptors and i dont think anybody except for canadians actually follows or gives a **** about them..(yes people follow warriors because they are fun as **** to watch)

I lol'ed homerism at it's best

Greg1983
03-27-2009, 09:34 AM

x2. Other than being the sports section's favorite franchise, and I applaud you all for that, I fully admit that no one cares about the Raptors outside of Canada. But LOL at anyone giving a **** about the Clippers or Warriors outside of California. We're not better than a lot of teams this year, but sadly those two fall into that category.

gswarrior510
03-27-2009, 09:42 AM
x2. Other than being the sports section's favorite franchise, and I applaud you all for that, I fully admit that no one cares about the Raptors outside of Canada. But LOL at anyone giving a **** about the Clippers or Warriors outside of California. We're not better than a lot of teams this year, but sadly those two fall into that category.

how are you better than warriors? even with all the talent you have, you can't win a game, while warriors have half of the team not playing most of the time and still manage to keep a 18-16 record at home.

i never said anybody gives a **** about clippers

gswarrior510
03-27-2009, 09:45 AM

every commentator in the nba says that (tnt, espn, local, nbatv), look at power rankings, they always say that warriors are fun to watch. If nellie wasn't such a pos and didn't try to do more than he has to do and didn't **** up trades...

Greg1983
03-27-2009, 09:46 AM
how are you better than warriors? even with all the talent you have, you can't win a game, while warriors have half of the team not playing most of the time and still manage to keep a 18-16 record at home.

Well we have a better record. Ergo, we are better. And I just thought I'd mention the Clippers for ****s since the thread's about Randolph and Bosh.

ImMad
03-27-2009, 09:47 AM

Golden State is

25-47

Be honest with yourself here guy.

ImMad
03-27-2009, 09:49 AM

and immad's (u mad?) main source of sports news is Canada-sport, which is in no way biased towards raptors or bosh, so he's legit

Lmao, yea a lot of people follow the warriors. Warriors became yesterday's news with the departure of B. Diddy. Give me a break guy.

Yeah, lots of people outside of San Francisco and California want to follow a 25-47 team.

/box

SweetTouch
Golden State may suck ass, but that Sunday night Suns/Warriors game a few weeks ago was probably the most entertaining regular season game this season.

With that said, Golden State sucks ass.

gswarrior510
ok..toronto is 26-46..HUGE difference..because we all know Cleveland>lakers and chicago>detroit

gswarrior510
03-27-2009, 09:50 AM
Golden State may suck ass, but that Sunday night Suns/Warriors game a few weeks ago was probably the most entertaining regular season game this season.

i dont think anybody is arguing against that..yeah they do. on the road where it matters

ImMad
03-27-2009, 09:50 AM
every commentator in the nba says that (tnt, espn, local, nbatv), look at power rankings, they always say that warriors are fun to watch. If nellie wasn't such a pos and didn't try to do more than he has to do and didn't **** up trades...

Yes, look at the arbitrary power rankings lmfao.

You got me there, I concede that the warriors are one of the top teams in the league lmao.

ImMad
03-27-2009, 09:52 AM

Denver/GS last season was one of the best basketball games I've seen all season.

Still doesn't mean everyone clamors to watch them. The Knicks are fun to watch with the D'antoni offense, but that sure as hell doesn't mean that people outside New York care about them.

Huse
03-27-2009, 09:52 AM
ok..toronto is 26-46..HUGE difference..because we all know Cleveland>lakers and chicago>detroit

Correct

RavenStorm
03-27-2009, 12:38 PM
i lold so hard at the first vid

x2.

Clide Whit
03-27-2009, 12:46 PM
"It's gonna be interesting," he said.

If they wind up with LeBron, Zach says he can understand moving him. But Chris Bosh?

"I'm better than Chris Bosh," he said.

Told that line will make headlines, Zach gave a dismissive wave and said, "I'd tell him to his face."

http://i40.tinypic.com/16iwt1l.gif

neelb_24
03-27-2009, 02:54 PM

lolwut?

yep, that's why you dick ride everything that comes out of canada?

also in before lebron fans quote you on calling them his boyfriends...

seems like you're the one that's speaking of gay fantasies ;)

gswarrior510
03-27-2009, 03:40 PM
lolwut?

calling other people somebody's boyfriends=/= gay

telling the whole forum about your sexual fantasies with other men (balls in the ear etc)=gay

Jyeatbvg
03-27-2009, 04:43 PM
lolwut?

I don't understand how your reps increase and how you haven't been banned. Trolling at its best, it's like you try to be annoying.

neelb_24
03-27-2009, 05:35 PM
calling other people somebody's boyfriends=/= gay

telling the whole forum about your sexual fantasies with other men (balls in the ear etc)=gay

So I guess I can just dismiss all of the "take lebron's dick out of your mouth" comments right?

I don't understand how your reps increase and how you haven't been banned. Trolling at its best, it's like you try to be annoying.

You talkin to me? How am I trolling?

Jyeatbvg
03-27-2009, 05:46 PM
So I guess I can just dismiss all of the "take lebron's dick out of your mouth" comments right?

You talkin to me? How am I trolling?

I meant gswarrior my fault. have some positive reputations.

gunitcrip
03-27-2009, 07:03 PM
lol bosh and zack are pretty much the same play except bosh settles of jump shots and atleast randolph is not a girl. Bosh is so overrated. He plays no defense to just like randolph. If the knicks just him during FA there not improving there team.

Brooknamsfinest
03-27-2009, 07:17 PM
man i give the guy credit being a warriors fan and representing it. stick with ur team no matter what.

Pumping4Lyyyfe
03-27-2009, 07:24 PM
lol bosh and zack are pretty much the same play except bosh settles of jump shots and atleast randolph is not a girl. Bosh is so overrated. He plays no defense to just like randolph. If the knicks just him during FA there not improving there team.

You're kidding right?????

Bosh has been playing injured since December and DEMANDS a double team each and every time down the floor. He also has no one that can create off the dribble and the worst wings in the entire league. Bosh is one of the top players in getting to the line and has been for YEARS, so settle for the jump shot or not..he's still efficient as hell.

He should really shut it down for the season and rest up.

There's a huge difference between Randolph and Bosh. Randolph is the Maggette of big men, don't let his stats fool you.

gswarrior510
03-27-2009, 08:53 PM

u mad?