PDA

View Full Version : which brand of vitargo should I get?

Money Shot
03-26-2009, 05:55 PM
what do you guys think?

fjm1020
03-26-2009, 05:57 PM
Genr8.

kerplunk
03-26-2009, 05:59 PM
Genr8 is the only ones with real vitagro.

Karbolyn is the only thing that is close to it.

Money Shot
03-27-2009, 05:55 PM
dam genr8 seems really expensive compared to WMS which i am taking now. I know vitargo is better but still

nni
03-27-2009, 06:00 PM
dam genr8 seems really expensive compared to WMS which i am taking now. I know vitargo is better but still

either get real vitargo, karbolyn, or go for a cheap carb source like cytomax. wms simply isnt worth it.

Money Shot
03-27-2009, 06:35 PM
either get real vitargo, karbolyn, or go for a cheap carb source like cytomax. wms simply isnt worth it.

yea im gonna stop taking it after i run out of glyco-maize. how is cytomax? is it any good?

nni
03-27-2009, 06:49 PM
better than gatorade.

Money Shot
03-28-2009, 07:01 AM
looked at cytomax. its nice and cheap but is it really better than WMS? karbolyn looks like it can be good. am i better off with that? vitargo just seems too pricey

islandwarrior
04-13-2009, 07:01 PM
Just wanna say that while I agree that it is expensive ... I should also remind u that u get what u pay for. If your serious about your training, then think of it as a good investment toward your goals...
Also be on the look out for a larger tub soon to come out and a tasty new grape flavor.
The larger tube will be a little bit easier on the pockets.

islandwarrior
04-13-2009, 07:06 PM
By the way...sick abs bro! U doin something right!

Money Shot
04-13-2009, 07:18 PM
Just wanna say that while I agree that it is expensive ... I should also remind u that u get what u pay for. If your serious about your training, then think of it as a good investment toward your goals...
Also be on the look out for a larger tub soon to come out and a tasty new grape flavor.
The larger tube will be a little bit easier on the pockets.

By the way...sick abs bro! U doin something right!

thanks man i appreciate it. I've been doing waxy maize forever though. I mean at least it gives me carbs i need PWO if nothing else. I'm looking forward to the large tub that is coming out though. do you have a release date or a price by any chance?

islandwarrior
04-13-2009, 10:27 PM
thanks man i appreciate it. I've been doing waxy maize forever though. I mean at least it gives me carbs i need PWO if nothing else. I'm looking forward to the large tub that is coming out though. do you have a release date or a price by any chance?
U welcome bro..... sorry I don't have an exact date for u I will find out though...I know it was made available at the arnold expo...but hasn't made it in the store yet I will find out..I believe it will retail around $69 for 25 serving... cheeper then getting the small tubs but I'm sure gnc will have it on some kind of discount at some point. Fyi the grape taste like candy!

Money Shot
04-14-2009, 08:07 AM
U welcome bro..... sorry I don't have an exact date for u I will find out though...I know it was made available at the arnold expo...but hasn't made it in the store yet I will find out..I believe it will retail around $69 for 25 serving... cheeper then getting the small tubs but I'm sure gnc will have it on some kind of discount at some point. Fyi the grape taste like candy!

I see the ones available now have 20% discounts, bringing the price down to about 29.60 + shipping for 10 servings.

nni
04-14-2009, 08:17 AM
isn't a serving like 50 grams? half the servings.

Money Shot
04-14-2009, 08:20 AM
isn't a serving like 50 grams? half the servings.

one serving is 70g of carbs. i wouldnt want any less on a bulk and for someone to be spending top dollar on something like that, its probably not as important to take on a cut, which would then be a half serving.

Vadim Beliaev
04-14-2009, 08:45 AM

$69 for 25 servings of 70 g carbs

you guys are fukking nuts.
People shelling out for this stuff, do you seriously think it will make any difference at your level if you drink this or plain maltodextrin/glucose mix? which will come out 10 times cheaper?

Money Shot
04-14-2009, 09:26 AM
$69 for 25 servings of 70 g carbs

you guys are fukking nuts.
People shelling out for this stuff, do you seriously think it will make any difference at your level if you drink this or plain maltodextrin/glucose mix? which will come out 10 times cheaper?

cant say i disagree... it makes no sense to shell out so much hard earned money and something that is only slightly better and wont make a big difference from a physique standpoint

Vadim Beliaev
04-14-2009, 09:35 AM
cant say i disagree... it makes no sense to shell out so much hard earned money and something that is only slightly better and wont make a big difference from a physique standpoint

it would make sense if you were an olympic athlete and faster absorption and glycogen replenishment would mean the difference between you getting 1st or 10th, or if you were a bodybuilder trying to carb up before show and would want to minimize bloat and water retention.
But for an ordinary trainee who doesnt compete its a total and absolute waste of money IMO. Unless of course you were rich enough that you wanted the absolute best and the difference between $10 and $70 meant nothing to you...

islandwarrior
04-15-2009, 03:57 AM
Yes its 20% off right now I just got word bb.com woll be getting the larger tubs soon as well and there should be some kind of deal going on with that as well.

I also wanted to say yes it is very expensive.. as for the coment that its not greatly. Better than taking dex or malto..that's not true it is. Way better... give me all your info and I will get some samples sent out to u and u can make find out for yourself. As for weather it is worth it if you don't plan to compete that is a choice that has to be made and respected by the person it concerns. Hey I'm not a ballah or anything in fact I'm pretty dam broke... so I know where you comin from... if u can afford it then I would suggest making it a staple specialy if u are bulking... if you can't aford it... then hey u can't afford it.. its not the end of the world there are other options... but I can say for me its vitargo all the way it has brought me to a whole new level... it has been a great tool in that I train drug free. Anyways best of luck to all of u in your goals and holla if u got any questions.