PDA

View Full Version : Why I hate soccer (vid)

canuckathlete
03-22-2009, 04:12 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80580239/

Couldn't find it on youtube, but worth a watch

iLoveFattyFood
03-22-2009, 04:40 PM
The ref = alpha

that player was a little bitch

bbacn123
03-22-2009, 04:50 PM
Why are all those queer soccer f*gs trying to kick the ref instead of punch him as they chase?

ch00se
03-22-2009, 04:55 PM
rofl

this video is obviously from the 1980s or even older and filmed in a less significant league

therefore you decide to hate on a sport because of something which happened 20+ years ago and has absolutely no bearing to football today

ok, glad i cleared that up

SteezeFactory
03-22-2009, 04:57 PM
Why are all those queer soccer f*gs trying to kick the ref instead of punch him as they chase?

They looked like a bunch of fairies out there trying to kick at him while running. They take that whole "no using your hands" rule way too seriously.

Future24
03-22-2009, 07:44 PM
They looked like a bunch of fairies out there trying to kick at him while running. They take that whole "no using your hands" rule way too seriously.

You mad they are 1000000x more talented than you and make 1000000000000x more money than you?

dn590
03-22-2009, 09:34 PM
worth the watch

TheStack
03-23-2009, 06:52 AM
O

M

G

Soccer is such a pussy sport. Look at how the guy falls like a little girl.

XAU
03-23-2009, 07:16 AM
yah they should wear safety gear like helmets, mouth pacifier, shoulder pads, cup diapers **** so they tough up and act like alpha!

I guess you have to wear helmets for everything but jerking off!

joyofcesc
03-23-2009, 10:07 AM
where was that shoot? third division league in guatemala in 1972? funny vid :D

btw this is proof that soccer is a inferior unalpha unmanly gay *** sport. Real sports are AMERICAN.

Horns3
03-23-2009, 11:34 AM
lmfao at them trying to scissor kick the ref...from what i've seen of the gayass sport, each person who didn't land a kick to the ref and fell down should've acted like a pussy and cried like they always do.....soccer is fraudin and third world countries suck dick

joyofcesc
03-23-2009, 11:41 AM
lmfao at them trying to scissor kick the ref...from what i've seen of the gayass sport, each person who didn't land a kick to the ref and fell down should've acted like a pussy and cried like they always do.....soccer is fraudin and third world countries suck dick

wow. why do americans hate soccer so viscerally and irrationally? its damn ugly and insulting to humanity

Horns3
03-23-2009, 11:49 AM
wow. why do americans hate soccer so viscerally and irrationally? its damn ugly and insulting to humanity
my hate of it grew tremendously when i came to these boards and saw that people were saying it was alpha and stuff.....when the players act like little phuckin girls when they get fouled or some ****....kinda like basketball you know, they're jus playin it off for the refs....

joyofcesc
03-23-2009, 12:02 PM
my hate of it grew tremendously when i came to these boards and saw that people were saying it was alpha and stuff.....when the players act like little phuckin girls when they get fouled or some ****....kinda like basketball you know, they're jus playin it off for the refs....

meh, some players are cheating *******s who playact and try to play the ref. Don't get so offended by it or have your alpha masculinity threatened by it. Its called simulation/flopping/diving. Its against the rules but if you can get a advantage of it some players will do it. Do you also hate basketball then? I bet you wouldn't go into a basketball thread and mkae some biggoted insult about third world countries who suck dick based on some video from a third division league in argentina with players flopping for fouls.

anyway its mostly a south american and italian problem. I bet this video is from some south american third division league or amateur game. damn argies :D

Horns3
03-23-2009, 12:06 PM
meh, some players are cheating *******s who playact and try to play the ref. Don't get so offended by it or have your alpha masculinity threatened by it. Its called simulation/flopping/diving. Its against the rules but if you can get a advantage of it some players will do it. Do you also hate basketball then? I bet you wouldn't go into a basketball thread and mkae some biggoted insult about third world countries who suck dick based on some video from a third division league in argentina with players flopping for fouls.

anyway its mostly a south american and italian problem. I bet this video is from some south american third division league or amateur game. damn argies :D
yeah i hate basketball too.....but i kinda like march madness because it's college sports/a lot of good finishes

joyofcesc
03-23-2009, 12:16 PM
yeah i hate basketball too.....but i kinda like march madness because it's college sports/a lot of good finishes

I like basketball and soccer. I don't think either sport is pussy because a small minority of players cheat. I guess its cuz I'm a unalpha pussy girlie man who flops and fakes a sprained ankle whenever my wife asks me to take out the garbage.

Wife: Honey, take out the garbage.

Me: AHH, I can't my... legs broken!

:D

Horns3
03-23-2009, 12:35 PM
I like basketball and soccer. I don't think either sport is pussy because a small minority of players cheat. I guess its cuz I'm a unalpha pussy girlie man who flops and fakes a sprained ankle whenever my wife asks me to take out the garbage.

Wife: Honey, take out the garbage.

Me: AHH, I can't my... legs broken!

:D
u married at 19 brah?

joyofcesc
03-23-2009, 12:53 PM
u married at 19 brah?

married at 18. not very alpha :D

Horns3
03-23-2009, 12:55 PM
married at 18. not very alpha :D
damn that sucks brah

joyofcesc
03-23-2009, 12:59 PM
damn that sucks brah

I love her, I'm happy. But not very alpha, I have to do gay girlie man things like make herbal tea and be considerate of her feelings :(

Horns3
03-23-2009, 01:05 PM
damn that sucks.....do you grab her neck when you kiss her?

http://dangermuff.com/bollybob/pics/choke.jpg

canuckathlete
03-23-2009, 01:25 PM
another question, why is the over weight ref the fastest guy on the field?

NorrCal
03-23-2009, 01:37 PM
wow doesnt surprise me... a bunch of soccer pussies cant catch a ref