PDA

View Full Version : Dook vs. Nova in the sweet 16

SwagMorris
03-21-2009, 07:39 PM
Good ACC vs. Big East matchup. Looking forward to seeing 2 teams without an inside game exchange 3's for 40 minutes.

hardgainer14
03-21-2009, 07:43 PM
i have Nova taking care of duke.

SwagMorris
03-21-2009, 07:48 PM
I don't know who I have myself. Dook is playing good as of late, but Villanova is much more physical and athletic. Like any other game, if Dook is hitting their shots, they can win.

Minhsanity
03-21-2009, 08:16 PM
I have duke winning it.. I think Coach K is good for 1 more game.

bbacn123
03-21-2009, 08:17 PM
LET'S GO DUKE
LET'S GO DUKE
LET'S GO DUKE

CerealKiller
03-21-2009, 08:21 PM
Nova's kind of a scitzophrenic team. They won big today, they'll lose their next game. Duke is more consistent.

T2TL
03-21-2009, 11:15 PM
I think Nova will go all the way but it's not worth the risk so I took L'Ville to win it in my bracket.

CerealKiller
03-21-2009, 11:50 PM
I think Nova will go all the way but it's not worth the risk so I took L'Ville to win it in my bracket.

Nova going all the way? Shirley your chest! :D

T2TL
03-21-2009, 11:53 PM
Nova going all the way? Shirley your chest! :D

I really like Nova this year and they can cause some big upsets. Not enough worth putting my bracket on the line though. So far I the group and beating all of my friends. They don't give upset points or I would of had Wake losing (serious). I'm confident in Louisville taking it though, hopefully can win some money. :D

CerealKiller
03-22-2009, 12:12 AM
I really like Nova this year and they can cause some big upsets. Not enough worth putting my bracket on the line though. So far I the group and beating all of my friends. They don't give upset points or I would of had Wake losing (serious). I'm confident in Louisville taking it though, hopefully can win some money. :D

I like Cunningham. I don't know if you saw the clip of him lifting weights. This guy was playing with 135lbs curls, slow and controlled reps. Very impressive.

DMoore30
03-22-2009, 12:13 AM
Villanova by 9

T2TL
03-22-2009, 12:19 AM
I like Cunningham. I don't know if you saw the clip of him lifting weights. This guy was playing with 135lbs curls, slow and controlled reps. Very impressive.

I wouldn't doubt it. He is an absolute beast.

While we are on the topic of upsets that probably won't happen, what do you guys think of Mich making it to the next round? I took them winning and could mean some huge points since I'm the only one to have them winning 2 games

CerealKiller
03-22-2009, 12:27 AM
I wouldn't doubt it. He is an absolute beast.

While we are on the topic of upsets that probably won't happen, what do you guys think of Mich making it to the next round? I took them winning and could mean some huge points since I'm the only one to have them winning 2 games

Michigan lost to Oklahoma yesterday...so I don't think they'll win their next round game. :D

T2TL
03-22-2009, 12:38 AM
Michigan lost to Oklahoma yesterday...so I don't think they'll win their next round game. :D

:eek: I didn't mean Mich not sure why I said that, I guess something about 4am has to do with it. I meant to say Arizona. I know that this game in particular isn't too hard but no one else had them making it past this round and most had them losing in the first (at least in my league). This win for me would be huge and I know they are injured so hoping for the best.

CerealKiller
03-22-2009, 12:48 AM
:eek: I didn't mean Mich not sure why I said that, I guess something about 4am has to do with it. I meant to say Arizona. I know that this game in particular isn't too hard but no one else had them making it past this round and most had them losing in the first (at least in my league). This win for me would be huge and I know they are injured so hoping for the best.

By winning a game I think Arizona has overachieved for a team that probably doesn't deserve to be in the tournament. They were 9-10 in their conference. I think they got in on past reputation.

That said, they are playing Cleveland State which looked impressive the one time I saw them, but isn't highly regarded. I think the game is a toss up. Whoever executes better will win.

T2TL
03-22-2009, 12:54 AM
By winning a game I think Arizona has overachieved for a team that probably doesn't deserve to be in the tournament. They were 9-10 in their conference. I think they got in on past reputation.

That said, they are playing Cleveland State which looked impressive the one time I saw them, but isn't highly regarded. I think the game is a toss up. Whoever executes better will win.

The only reason I took Arizona going this far was because my friend who is in the bracket goes to Arizona. He is very knowledgeable and I figured he would have the best bracket and most likely had Arizona going far. Was more of a strategic play than anything, after looking at his bracket not even he had them passing. I agree that they probably shouldn't be in the tournament but they did win a game so far so that alone can justify them being allowed in. On a side note I had Mich losing the first round, if it weren't for that game I'd be in first rather than tied..grrr

CerealKiller
03-22-2009, 01:01 AM
The only reason I took Arizona going this far was because my friend who is in the bracket goes to Arizona. He is very knowledgeable and I figured he would have the best bracket and most likely had Arizona going far. Was more of a strategic play than anything, after looking at his bracket not even he had them passing. I agree that they probably shouldn't be in the tournament but they did win a game so far so that alone can justify them being allowed in. On a side note I had Mich losing the first round, if it weren't for that game I'd be in first rather than tied..grrr

Well Arizona certainly could win if they play well. The have a pretty good point guard, a decent center, and Chase Budinger who is an NBAer. Wouldn't surprise me if they lost though. Cleveland State looks hungrier to me.

bbacn123
03-22-2009, 01:33 AM
LET'S GO DUKE
LET'S GO DUKE
LET'S GO DUKE