PDA

View Full Version : Morning Work out

Fasbusa
03-14-2009, 08:45 AM
Hello everyone

Like most people new to bodybuilding I was a little confuse as to bulk or cut. Since I haven?t been working out the right way for several years my lean muscle mass is not what I would like. I have decided to spend the next year bulking, and I guess about four months before 2010 summer start to cut.

About my body:
6? 1?
224lbs
Around 22% BF
(I?m 31 years young)

In the pass I always worked out in the evening, but I will now be working out early in the morning. That creates a problem because I don?t have enough time to eat something an hour before.

I wake up at 4:30am and at the gym at 5:00am. I have to be at work at 7:00am. If I wake up earlier it would be bad for the amount of time I sleep (I?m currently sleeping around 7 to 7 ? hours.

I?m also having an issue trying to fit cardio into my schedule. I don?t have enough time to lift and do cardio in the morning, but I like lifting in the morning more than in the evening.

Can you guys advice me on:

What to eat/take ? an hour before lifting (4:30am to 5:00am)?
How to schedule cardio and how many times a week?
What other supplements do you suggest?
How many calories should I be eating per day?

I really appreciate all of your help.

lee__d
03-14-2009, 08:50 AM
i would make a whey shake the nite before and drink that as soon as u wake up (or have the milk rdy in a bottle, then just add whey). half an hour b4 should be okay. and u can even drink some OJ or other juice for some quick carbs.

u can do 3-4 days of cardio (look up high intensity interval training for a good method of cardio). do it in the mornings on non resistance training days. (training is also different for everyone so u gotta see how ur body responds).

as for ur calories, u can google "calorie counter" to give u rough estimate of how many cals u need.

as for supps: vitamin, whey and creatine will do u fine.

edit: that would be "calorie calculator" not counter

Fasbusa
03-14-2009, 09:52 AM
I need a little more energy.

MAC-10
03-14-2009, 10:14 AM

Take in more carbs.

lee__d
03-14-2009, 10:17 AM

more juice?