PDA

View Full Version : Need Help With A Bulking Up Diet

mattnyc
03-11-2009, 01:09 AM
SINCE THE ECONOMY IS GOING DOWN THE DRAIN..LOST MY JOB..SO MONEY IS TIGHT WHEN IT COMES TO WHAT I CAN DO WITH IT..AS OF A MONTH AND A WEEK OR 2 AGO..I STARTED TAKING CREAKIC CREATINE.. AND STILL HAVE 2 WEEKS LEFT..COME TO FIND OUT I HAVENT BEEN EATING ENOUGH CALORIES..SO EVERYTHING BECAME A WASTE..FOUND OUT ABOUT HALOTEST-25 FROM A FRIEND WHO HAD INSANE GAINS FROM IT AND IM THINKING ABOUT TAKING IT

WHEN IT COMES TO BULKING..I HEARD THAT CHUCK MEATS ARE VERY CHEAP AS WELL AS O3 EGGS. ANY HELP THAT CAN BE GIVEN INVOLVING A CHEAP BULKING DIET TO WHERE IM EATING AROUND 3800 CALORIES A DAY WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATTED...ALSO IF I SHOULD HOLD OFF ON TAKING HALOTEST

RIGHT NOW MY DIET IS AS FOLLOWS:
1 GAL WATER DAILY
breakfast-1 cup of cooked outmeal,1 slice of wheat toast
snack-1banana
lunch-peanut butter on whole weat
snack-apple ..
dinner-60z chicken breast-no skin-baked,broiled,grilled, 6oz of rize, green veggies
snack/dessert-1 cup of low fat yogurt mixed with walnuts

Theenforcer1
03-11-2009, 06:14 AM
that is no where near 3800 calories...thats like not even 2k calories. You could stand to double everything you listed there. I see barely any protein...

Needs more protein and probably some more healthy fats depending on how many walnuts/pb your eating.