PDA

View Full Version : 5 DOLLAR FOOTLONG! Is this ok for cutting???

Achellies15
03-10-2009, 07:33 PM
hey guys just curious, i'm always on the go and some subway actually sounds pretty good and convenient. I am cutting right now would like a 6 inch twice a day be so bad? for example a chicken teriyaki... or should i just stick with the chicken and sweet potatoes???
why and why not???

THE_TRUTH86
03-10-2009, 07:37 PM
i would stick with the chicken and sweet potatoes, but if for some reason you dont have time to cook order a oven chicken breast plain or a double roast beef or subway club, or double turkey, or even the Steak.

Stay away from the teriyaki that stuff is loaded with sugar.

head-honcho
03-10-2009, 08:03 PM
subway sandwiches have way to much salt in them

RandyJH
03-10-2009, 08:05 PM
subway sandwiches have way to much salt in them

Whats wrong with salt?

Amoral
03-10-2009, 08:06 PM
Its all about calories. If eating these subs causes a caloric surplus than NO do not eat them if they dont than you are fine, its that ****ing simple.

Amoral
03-10-2009, 08:07 PM
Whats wrong with salt?

Nothing that guy grew up like everyone else listening to the media, who caters only to fat people.

RandyJH
03-10-2009, 08:12 PM
Nothing that guy grew up like everyone else listening to the media, who caters only to fat people.

Exactly, thats why before I try to disprove someone, I simply ask them WHY?

And if they can give me a legit answer, then cool. However that is rarely the case.

Salts fine in moderation, assuming you don't have sky high blood pressure already.

Oh and theres no shame in subway. Go to the website and find a sub that fits into your daily caloric/macronutrient needs and eat it when you like. Personaly subway doesnt really tickle my fancy, but if I'm in a hurry I'm much more likely to eat there than say MCD's

Richie_Awesome
03-10-2009, 08:21 PM
Yes, fine. I did it.