PDA

View Full Version : OMG the Lakers lost!!!!

Devian
03-01-2009, 03:21 PM
LOL LMAO hahahhahahahahahha.

I am making this thread because clearly elite NBA teams NEVER lose basketball games, and with this loss today, the Lakers prove that they are not elite and are one of the worst teams in the history of the NBA.

:rolleyes:

L5j
03-01-2009, 03:24 PM
the big shaqtus, thats my boy

94beast
03-01-2009, 03:24 PM
LOL LMAO hahahhahahahahahha.

I am making this thread because clearly elite NBA teams NEVER lose basketball games, and with this loss today, the Lakers prove that they are not elite and are one of the worst teams in the history of the NBA.

:rolleyes:

We(Celts) lost too :(.

gswarrior510
03-01-2009, 03:26 PM
op is ****ing retarded..

celtics lost to 2 teams with losing record in a row..with one of them being in bottom 3 of NBA.

Devian
03-01-2009, 03:26 PM
We(Celts) lost too :(.

Today clearly proves it will be Detroit vs Phoenix in the finals. There is no way around this because the most recent team to lose is terrible.

Devian
03-01-2009, 03:28 PM
op is ****ing retarded..

celtics lost to 2 teams with losing record in a row..with one of them being in bottom 3 of NBA.

Neg on spread for not understanding the basic idea of ****ing sarcasm.

94beast
op is ****ing retarded..

We are 6-2 without our star player. If the Lakers lost Kobe they'd be... 4-4?

Sick96stang
op is ****ing retarded..

This. Celts lost to the Clippers last time I checked they're just a bit worse than the Suns.

gswarrior510
03-01-2009, 03:29 PM
Neg on spread for not understanding the basic idea of ****ing sarcasm.

OMG NO I AM GOING TO DROP A FULL 1 POINT...OH MY GOD PLEASE NO

gswarrior510
03-01-2009, 03:30 PM

Question: Why the **** are you not in teen section, ***got?

Star player..Lakers are without their star player right now.

God, why the **** are celtics' fans so easy..Learn from fivas..At least he could back himself up..

GPx
03-01-2009, 03:30 PM

Your offense doesn't revolve around KG, much different.

how2quitdrinkin
03-01-2009, 03:31 PM
I was waiting for you to make this thread. Very predictable. People like to see the Lakers lose more than their own team winning. I know this isnt you though, cause this is a thread meant to mock past threads. Jesus, its as if I can read people's souls. I know you alll more than you know yourselves. Brb balllin.

94beast
03-01-2009, 03:33 PM
Your offense doesn't revolve around KG, much different.

Still, without...
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Lol

gswarrior510
03-01-2009, 03:35 PM
Question: Why the **** are you not in teen section, ***got?

Star player..Lakers are without their star player right now.

God, why the **** are celtics' fans so easy..Learn from fivas..At least he could back himself up..

Still, without...
]FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU[

Lol

there is a question for you up there.

Devian
03-01-2009, 03:35 PM
I was waiting for you to make this thread. Very predictable. People like to see the Lakers lose more than their own team winning. I know this isnt you though, cause this is a thread meant to mock past threads. Jesus, its as if I can read people's souls. I know you alll more than you know yourselves. Brb balllin.

creepy.

you should also know i am wearing a pink thong.

O.o

iLoveFattyFood
03-01-2009, 03:40 PM
Strong reading comprehension by some of the posters.

Pro_Shark
03-01-2009, 04:21 PM
Today clearly proves it will be Detroit vs Phoenix in the finals. There is no way around this because the most recent team to lose is terrible.

I like the way this man thinks.

how2quitdrinkin
03-01-2009, 04:25 PM
OMG NO I AM GOING TO DROP A FULL 1 POINT...OH MY GOD PLEASE NO

If he negs you let me know. Laker fans stick together.

LOL wut?