PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo signs Ryan Fitzpatrick

C-Squared
02-28-2009, 10:46 AM
Former Bengals quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick signed with the Buffalo Bills.

?It was a little stressful, but a lot of fun too,? Fitzpatrick told Buffalobills.com. ?It?s been a long day here in Buffalo, but it?s been a great day getting a chance to meet everybody and talking with coach Jauron for a bit. It?s an impressive organization from top to bottom.?

We had DAMN WELL better be pulling a Gruden and bringing in several QB's, because if THIS is Buffalo's answer for a veteran to challenge Edwards, I'll off myself right now!

JRRBadBoy4Life
02-28-2009, 10:47 AM
LOL, almost as bad of a signing as Rosenfail to the Vikes.

C-Squared
02-28-2009, 10:48 AM
LOL, almost as bad of a signing as Rosenfail to the Vikes.

I'd take Sage in a heartbeat over Fitzpatrick, who's living off a stint of good games he had back in his rookie year. At least Sage is a true veteran who's shown he can win games (when he doesn't get airborne for first downs that is)

GBA
02-28-2009, 11:05 AM
LOL, it must be sad looking at your current lineup and realizing Fitz starting at QB is a very real possibility.

G-mane12
02-28-2009, 11:44 AM
lol Fitzpatrick is a joke..

C-Squared
02-28-2009, 11:54 AM
LOL, it must be sad looking at your current lineup and realizing Fitz starting at QB is a very real possibility.

The worst part is, my gut tells me that J.P. is STILL the guy with the most upside, and he's on his way out!