PDA

View Full Version : How long do you guys generally bulk and how long cut??

Chiefs1313
01-28-2002, 11:06 PM
I have been bulking for almost 2 months, and have been sticking to my diet and supplements pretty well, but I don't know when to cut. I have seen really good muscle gains, but also a little fat, so I am kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place.

How long do you guys generally bulk, before you cut, and how long does cutting last?

Anxed
01-29-2002, 06:43 AM
I usually bulk for 2 months (starting in November) and then go on a maintenance diet for a month after that... then I start cutting... I go on a maintenance diet after I get below 10%bf, which usually lasts through the summer.

19Delta4Lyfe
12-30-2010, 12:00 AM
I have been bulking for almost 2 months, and have been sticking to my diet and supplements pretty well, but I don't know when to cut. I have seen really good muscle gains, but also a little fat, so I am kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place.

How long do you guys generally bulk, before you cut, and how long does cutting last?

well most people bulk when its cold outside and not the time for sleeveless and cut wen it gets warm, but what i like to do is bulk from july-january and get that headstart of 2-3 months so im looking alright in time haha.

adamrochester
12-30-2010, 12:22 AM
6-12 weeks but you could do it until your not happy in the mirror what i did then do a cut personal choice bro