PDA

View Full Version : Need help figuring out a meal plan

kavon7105
01-19-2007, 03:53 PM
First and foremost I would like to say that any and all help is appreciated.

To give you a run down I'll give you my schedule and my goals.

Wake up about 6 am leave for school by seven. I'm in school until 2:30. That means for lunch I'm pretty much restricted to what they offer. Or I could bring something simple. Also any other meals while I'm at school are pretty much limited to protein bars. after school I work 3-6. I can eat a small meal here as long as it is too hard to prepare (or something I could that I brought). Then I'm at the gym from about 6:30-8:00. I come home and I'm in bed by 9ish. I go to the gym on monday tuesday thursday and friday.

I'm trying bulk and cut (this should come fairly easily as my diet is pretty much a train wreck right now)

Thanks in advance

DriftMonster
01-19-2007, 04:03 PM
I would just wake up and have a nice meal. Some oats and egg whites. Then just pack a lunch in the morning. I used to load things up in a grocery bag and bring that. Eat every 2-3 hours, so something like:

6:30 - Breakfast
9:30 - Snack
12:30 - Lunch
2:30 - Snack
6:00 - Preworkout
8:00 - Postworkout
9:00 - Before bed snack(some cottage cheese or something)

Now, depending on what you want to do depends on what you want to eat and how much. You can probably check out almost every thread in this subforum and get an idea of what to eat.

Easy things to bring with you would be stuff like homemade protein bars, chicken, a can of oats, peanut butter, nuts of any sort.

Hope this helps. If you have anymore questions, don't hesitate to ask.

kavon7105
01-20-2007, 11:00 AM
ok, how does this sound then (am I getting enough carbs and protein?)

help is appreciated and so was the schedule
(really helped me put this together)

10 scambled eggs
1/2 cup oats

protein bar

2 chicken patties
salad

2 tuna or peanut butter sandwhiches

protein shake
banana

protein shake immediatly following work out
when I get home