PDA

View Full Version : Obama to create White House Office on Offices

HoosierBoy
02-05-2009, 08:45 AM
From today:

AP/Washington- President Barack Obama announced today in a special press conference that he intends to establish the first ever White House Office on Offices. This unprecidented move is hailed by White House staff as a necessary step in effectively managing the federal executive.

The Office on Offices will serve as an investigatory body, seeking to determine just how many offices can be created, and how many functions these offices can serve, explained President Obama.

"It is our goal to see the number of White House offices increase exponentially", said Obama. "No matter how small the problem, or whether it is even a problem, we seek to establish an office for it."

President Obama did not comment on who would lead the Office on Offices, but sources close to him mentioned several possible candidates, including Tom Daschle and Nancy Killefer.

GregariousWolf
02-05-2009, 08:48 AM
In before Xzibit.

ElMariachi
02-05-2009, 08:50 AM
Lmao.

Dreamscapes
02-05-2009, 08:50 AM
In before Xzibit.

Damnit!

Yo dawg...

powerman2000
02-05-2009, 08:51 AM
LMAO

What an awesome example of Obama's birthing of Big Government.

I can't wait until all these fools who voted for Obama wake up one morning and realize what a horrible mistake they made.

One of McCain's best qualities was his belief in a smaller government.

skinny buckeye
02-05-2009, 08:52 AM
From today:

LMAO. good one

SphinxReturns
02-05-2009, 08:52 AM
someone please create an xzibit photchop with a white house office inside a white house office..lol

Mises
02-05-2009, 08:54 AM
http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/2008/05/23-End/xzibit-narrowweb-300x3740.jpg

TE
02-05-2009, 08:56 AM
is this serious? I don't even know that hell office on offices means?

HitItHard
02-05-2009, 08:59 AM
lol i thought it was an onion article or some **** at first then as i kept reading i was like wtf this is for real

then i

lol'ed

T150
02-05-2009, 09:06 AM
LMAO

I can't wait until all these fools who voted for Obama wake up one morning and realize what a horrible mistake they made.

It aint real.

Artical is not real.

powerman2000
02-05-2009, 09:07 AM
It aint real.

Artical is not real.

This was a dead giveaway.

"President Obama did not comment on who would lead the Office on Offices, but sources close to him mentioned several possible candidates, including Tom Daschle and Nancy Killefer."

But I still stand by what I said.

JUSA
02-05-2009, 09:10 AM
LMAO

One of McCain's best qualities was his belief in a smaller government. I won't defend Obama, because he's pretty awful, but McCain only gave lip service to smaller government. He talked a big game but when it came down to it, he suspended his Presidential Campaign to push through the original bailout, which was as pork-filled as anything we'd seen up to that point (it's got nothing on this new "stimulus" package).

I hope that the GOP finds some people who are truly committed to fiscal responsibility and smaller Government and not a bunch of guys who talk about it but then turn around and make bills like McCain/Feingold.

Mises
02-05-2009, 09:11 AM
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/7128/officeofficesdawgvu6.jpg

powerman2000
02-05-2009, 09:13 AM
I hope that the GOP finds some people who are truly committed to fiscal responsibility and smaller Government and not a bunch of guys who talk about it but then turn around and make bills like McCain/Feingold.

Amen brutha

Beatitude
02-05-2009, 09:17 AM
Well whose gonna office the office for the offices??? :confused:

HoosierBoy
02-05-2009, 09:19 AM

The Office of Offices on Offices, or course.

Duh.

Defiant1
02-05-2009, 09:21 AM

We're not sure because the first 15 nominees had tax issues.

ElMariachi
02-05-2009, 09:21 AM
I won't defend Obama, because he's pretty awful, but McCain only gave lip service to smaller government. He talked a big game but when it came down to it, he suspended his Presidential Campaign to push through the original bailout, which was as pork-filled as anything we'd seen up to that point (it's got nothing on this new "stimulus" package).

The past election was an election of no choice at all. Outside of 3rd party candidates, the people of this country were getting screwed no matter what.

Duckenheimer
02-05-2009, 09:22 AM
LMAO

Lol at Obama "birthing" of big government. He's just feeding an old monster even more. Big government has been expanding throughout Reagan, Bush 1, Clinton, and before 'em. It exponentially increased under Bush and that hyper-trend is set to continue to new levels with Obama.

Lol. McCain believes in smaller government like Bush did. He could talk about it alright...

JUSA
02-05-2009, 09:27 AM
The past election was an election of no choice at all. Outside of 3rd party candidates, the people of this country were getting screwed no matter what. Of the four, Palin at least seemed to be of the right mind on some fiscal issues. I'm not sure about her competency, experience or ability but at least she was on the right track when it came to corruption, Government size, pork, etc...

TheJuicedchase
02-05-2009, 09:28 AM
lol I should have read through this first, I'm generally not gullible but this unfortunately wouldn't be hard to believe.

JUSA
02-05-2009, 09:30 AM
Btw, there isn't a link. Is this a setup or what? I mean, it's sad but it could go either way with Obama and the Democrats.

Morbid_Mind
02-05-2009, 12:37 PM
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/7128/officeofficesdawgvu6.jpg

LMAO! Repped