PDA

View Full Version : hydroxycut and ZMA

Kodiak06
01-28-2002, 05:59 PM
If i am taking 12 hydroxycut pills a day...and up until 2am every night..can i take ZMA to help me sleep?? that wont cause any problems will it???

cookie_monster
01-28-2002, 06:27 PM
Dude if you are taking 12 Hydrocut a day Id be more worried about a heart attack than losing sleep!

See the point?

dnth8daplaya
01-28-2002, 06:28 PM
DUDE!! I think 12 pills of ANY same suppliment is WAAAAY over doing it, I use Xen and only 2 twice a day, and its been workin pretty good..I can barely swallow those 2 pills..How the hell are you poppin 12?..chill on that amount man...I'd hate to hear something happened..be careful ONE

dnth8daplaya
01-28-2002, 06:35 PM
cookie monster..u took the words RIGHT outta my mouth...
Originally posted by cookie_monster
Dude if you are taking 12 Hydrocut a day Id be more worried about a heart attack than losing sleep!

See the point?

Lord707
04-28-2017, 04:44 AM
Hey i am looking to burn fat quick so i have just started taking hydroxycut once daily with 2 caps with 5-6 days of workout icluding weight training and cardio but i want to know if there are any other supplements i can take with this i need to lose fat asap

davisj3537
04-28-2017, 09:03 AM
Hey i am looking to burn fat quick so i have just started taking hydroxycut once daily with 2 caps with 5-6 days of workout icluding weight training and cardio but i want to know if there are any other supplements i can take with this i need to lose fat asap
15 year old thread, but you didn't get fat ASAP and you're not going to lose fat ASAP regardless of what you do. You can lose weight ASAP, but it won't be fat and it's very dangerous and not even allowed to be discussed here.

I'd suggest you read the sticky thread and shoot for 1-2lbs of weight loss per week. Start your own thread if you need more help, but please read the sticky thread first.