PDA

View Full Version : Regardless if it was the right call or not...

ElBonemeister
02-01-2009, 07:44 PM
I still figured that they would let the Cardinals have those last 5 seconds, just for entertainment. I literally was shocked that they gave it to the Steelers to take the knee, in the last 5 seconds of the Super Bowl.

ballinfrogs
02-01-2009, 07:45 PM
ya, ending was gay, i at least wanted to see an end zone throw to fitzgerald

Josh81
02-01-2009, 07:46 PM
was expecting him to bomb it to fitzgerald

every single time he airs it out to that guy he gets a major play

captain_marvel
02-01-2009, 07:58 PM
I still figured that they would let the Cardinals have those last 5 seconds, just for entertainment. I literally was shocked that they gave it to the Steelers to take the knee, in the last 5 seconds of the Super Bowl.

what was even funnier is how the commentators played right along -- "oh yes that was clearly a fumble!"

Lunatic
02-01-2009, 08:32 PM
ya, ending was gay, i at least wanted to see an end zone throw to fitzgerald

Same here. I believe he will become the best WR. That man grabs EVERYTHING. I nearly **** myself when he turned and caught the ball while running full speed, just to turn back around and get a few more yards. And that mofo is Q U I C K!

RAMBO316
02-01-2009, 08:43 PM
Same here. I believe he will become the best WR. That man grabs EVERYTHING. I nearly **** myself when he turned and caught the ball while running full speed, just to turn back around and get a few more yards. And that mofo is Q U I C K!

Fitz FTW brah!!

C-Squared
02-01-2009, 08:47 PM
I wish I had NFL Network - I'm sure they'll show a shot of who he was going to throw to downfield... Warner said in an interview that he's learned that Fitz will GET open when he's not, so I'm sure that's where he was going.

dolphan34
02-01-2009, 08:52 PM
what was even funnier is how the commentators played right along -- "oh yes that was clearly a fumble!"

EXACTLY I've been watching the NFL for a long time and I have never believed into people being paid off until I saw this game. There was nothing clear about that fumble and almost every call went the Steelers' way.

dblb48
02-01-2009, 08:56 PM
EXACTLY I've been watching the NFL for a long time and I have never believed into people being paid off until I saw this game. There was nothing clear about that fumble and almost every call went the Steelers' way.

You have got to be kindding!!!!! how was every call for the steelers? No doubt the refs sucked, but they sucked for both teams. That holding call in the end zone? are you serious, the lineman got ran over, but didn't even extend his arms out.... the refs were fair, terrible, but fair.

kethnaab
02-01-2009, 09:00 PM
more crying ****s I see

you whiney little f@ggots are unbelieveably pathetic

bodybuilder127
02-01-2009, 09:02 PM
more crying ****s I see

you whiney little f@ggots are unbelieveably pathetic

or are you just a blind Steelers fan???(Giants fan here). You have to admit a few calls were pretty damn iffy...