01-28-2009, 06:10 PM
haha great game sucks that duke lost

but that was a nice play by wake

=T Bone=
01-28-2009, 06:11 PM
Great game

The Prime Nip
01-28-2009, 06:12 PM
That was not a travel by Gerald Henderson.

bbacn123
01-28-2009, 06:13 PM

It shouldnt have mattered. How do you give up a layup with 2 seconds left.

ApatoJay
01-28-2009, 06:15 PM
im not gonna lie that wake guy fouled the **** out of the duke player when he rebounded that ball, so he fell to the ground and was called for a travel. yah he fell to the ground cuz that wake guy jacked him in the chest... lol

i wanted wake to win but that was kinda whack

cp3wfu
01-28-2009, 08:01 PM
there was only a rebound available because teague got fouled to hell going up for the original shot

_Translucency
01-28-2009, 08:19 PM
Great end to a great game.

It was either a foul or a travel - either call had to be made and obviously, they saw it differently than you did.

With that said, the referees tend to late the player's play in the closing minutes. Teague was absolutely molested going up for that layup and Henderson was likely fouled. However, the calls were made when they needed to be.

bbacn123
01-28-2009, 08:25 PM
there was only a rebound available because teague got fouled to hell going up for the original shot

Teague ran himself in trouble. No way they will bail him out and put him on the line to win the game even if he did get fouled.

Great end to a great game.

It was either a foul or a travel - either call had to be made and obviously, they saw it differently than you did.

With that said, the referees tend to late the player's play in the closing minutes. Teague was absolutely molested going up for that layup and Henderson was likely fouled. However, the calls were made when they needed to be.

Same situation. The refs arent putting Henderson on the line with 2 seconds left in the game to win it because he cant come down with a rebound. Regardless of whether he was fouled or not.

Good call by the refs both times IMO.

_Translucency
01-28-2009, 08:31 PM

I agree - this loss in on the shoulders of the Duke players. There is no way you can let someone waltz to the basket like that in the closing seconds of such a hard fought game - it was poor defense.

cp3wfu
01-28-2009, 08:32 PM
Teague ran himself in trouble. No way they will bail him out and put him on the line to win the game even if he did get fouled.

Same situation. The refs arent putting Henderson on the line with 2 seconds left in the game to win it because he cant come down with a rebound. Regardless of whether he was fouled or not.

i agree, silly to just give either team the game that way.

hellabutt
01-28-2009, 10:09 PM
i wish i woulda watched that game, i was watching pineapple express instead. fail.