PDA

View Full Version : bulking and crossfit meal plans

bigwayne3000
01-26-2009, 07:40 PM
hello all. i was on here and found someone talking about a program called crossfit so i google'd it and found this info: http://library.crossfit.com/free/pdf/cfjissue21_May04.pdf which is meal plans for people who use crossfit. there plans say that instead of micro counting every little thing about the foods you eat, you do it in blocks. well i wont explain it as its pretty long just go to the site and read it its a short paragraph. anyway, i think this might be an easy way for me to finally get a diet down so i can start working out. i want to bulk, im currently 6'6, 180ish and skinny so i want to get up to at least 200 by summer time. i dont want fat but i understand its to be expected on a bulk diet. will this crossfit "zone block" diet work for me?

Theenforcer1
01-26-2009, 07:43 PM
why dont you just eat massive ammounts of food and lift heavy things like a normal person?

bigwayne3000
01-26-2009, 07:47 PM
i do eat massive amounts of food like a "normal person" problem is, it usually involves candy, fast food, and other bs food that really isnt beneficial too me while working out. i want to get a diet down. if you dont have any helpful info why bother posting. thank you for the enlightenment.

NWA_Muscle
01-26-2009, 07:52 PM
looks more complicated to me and probably all works out the same as the standard dieting methods, but hey if it works for you go with it.

Exilement
01-26-2009, 07:59 PM
why dont you just eat massive ammounts of food and lift heavy things like a normal person?

He would end up fat this way. You need to know how much fat, protein, and carbs your eating everyday. Using fitday, and a clean bulk

cbad7676
01-26-2009, 09:06 PM
why dont you just follow the mealplans they already have set up??

just add an extra gainer shake or something

bigwayne3000
01-27-2009, 11:04 AM
yes, thats what i was planning on doing, using the meal plans they have made up already.

Theenforcer1
01-27-2009, 11:06 AM
what i dont understand is why it has to be eating like **** or eating on this stupid program? Just cut the candy and crap out of your diet, and buy the GOOD foods at the market, hit your calorie totals and it will be alot cheaper than doing some program...

to each his own though.