PDA

View Full Version : Arab reporter in Gaza: I think its funny that A rocket was launched from this studio!

ll ReNeGaDe ll
01-19-2009, 01:23 PM
A rocket was launched from the Al Aribiya studio in Gaza and the reporter thinks its quite funny. She doesn't seem to be concerned that Israel might strike back.

JY50cktUKbA

(Intercepted by an Israeli Satellite Hobbyist)

On the lower right: click the up arrow and "CC" for English subtitles

_AdaM_
01-19-2009, 01:29 PM
Not trying to hijack your thread but this video is related to your video

X1NWucpa9Nc

ll ReNeGaDe ll
01-19-2009, 01:34 PM
Not trying to hijack your thread but this video is related to your video

X1NWucpa9Nc

I don't see how its relevant, just some woman not understanding the very simple concepts of targeting militants and civilian casualties.

Basically this thread is about a reporter thinking its funny that Hamas just shot a rocket from her studio, and yet another example of Hamas trying to get Israel to kill as many Palestinians as possible and cause as much collateral damage for the Palestinians as possible for their PR campaign.

_AdaM_
01-19-2009, 01:37 PM
I don't see how its relevant, just some woman not understanding the very simple concepts of targeting militants and civilian casualties.

Basically this thread is about a reporter thinking its funny that Hamas just shot a rocket from her studio, and yet another example of Hamas trying to get Israel to kill as many Palestinians as possible and cause as much collateral damage for the Palestinians as possible for their PR campaign.

Correction: A woman who's family suffered just like thousands and thousands of Palestinians are...

ll ReNeGaDe ll
01-19-2009, 01:40 PM
Correction: A woman who's family suffered just like thousands and thousands of Palestinians are...

No.

And yes, you are hijacking my thread with your nonsensical comparisons.

_AdaM_
01-19-2009, 01:45 PM
No.

And yes, you are hijacking my thread with your nonsensical comparisons.

Ow well... dwell more on your funny post :)

MantisShrimp
01-19-2009, 02:02 PM
She may just be nervous...either way Hamas putting her and her coworkers in danger is extremely lame. Plus she's kinda hot.

Organichu
01-19-2009, 02:12 PM
She may just be nervous...either way Hamas putting her and her coworkers in danger is extremely lame. Plus she's kinda hot.

Yeah, I took it as nervous, "what the hell?" laughter, too.

EOY
01-19-2009, 02:18 PM
I didn't hear her say she thought it was funny, and she was obviously nervous and trying to verify what it was, probably so she can gtfo there.

_AdaM_
01-19-2009, 02:24 PM

ah you got a affection for Muslim chicks :D

dabbmw2002
01-19-2009, 02:34 PM
I'm guessing this is against the rules of war, does anywhere care when Palestinians do it?

Jayce_
01-19-2009, 02:37 PM
I'm guessing this is against the rules of war, does anywhere care when Palestinians do it?

Of course people care. The problem is, there is nothing she can do, just like the other people who groups like HAMAS use as human shields. They have no choice and it seems Israel doesn't care if they are in the way or not.

dabbmw2002
01-19-2009, 02:41 PM
Of course people care. The problem is, there is nothing she can do, just like the other people who groups like HAMAS use as human shields. They have no choice and it seems Israel doesn't care if they are in the way or not.

Well, if the Palestinians had a problem with being human shields perhaps they shouldn't have voted for Hamas.

_AdaM_
01-19-2009, 02:43 PM
Well, if the Palestinians had a problem with being human shields perhaps they shouldn't have voted for Hamas.

you clearly don't know why people voted for Hamas,

asiya-sparkles
01-19-2009, 02:43 PM
A rocket was launched from the Al Aribiya studio in Gaza and the reporter thinks its quite funny. She doesn't seem to be concerned that Israel might strike back.

JY50cktUKbA

(Intercepted by an Israeli Satellite Hobbyist)

On the lower right: click the up arrow and "CC" for English subtitles

I didn't get that she thought anything funny, rather she seemed non-plussed and unsure of how to react. I also didn't see the rocket, but certainly didn't see humour in the clip.

dabbmw2002
01-19-2009, 02:47 PM
you clearly don't know why people voted for Hamas,

I'm aware of the other activites that Hamas is engaged in that attracted support. However, it's a packaged deal.

Jayce_

You might want to go do a bit of research before posting.

dabbmw2002
You might want to go do a bit of research before posting.

Not necessary, Im aware, but thanks for the suggestion.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
01-19-2009, 03:26 PM
I guess we will have to agree to disagree on the nervous laughter. The first laugh can be interpreted as a nervous laugh but then 30 seconds later (probably much longer than that) she laughed again and looked pretty relaxed. Regularly a person wouldn't have waited that long and would have left the building ASAP.

On another note, how come Al Aribiya did not report that Hamas launched a rocket from within their building?

fenixzona
01-19-2009, 04:00 PM
Drives me nuts how Israel is made to look like the bad guys here.

jnani
01-19-2009, 04:24 PM

You're Jewish, right? And why are you being disrespectful of a female Jewish Holocaust survivor?

Why do you hate free, fair and democratic elections in the Middle East?

dabbmw2002
01-19-2009, 04:26 PM
You're Jewish, right? And why are you being disrespectful of a female Jewish Holocaust survivor?

Why do you hate free, fair and democratic elections in the Middle East?

I fully support the democratic process, which is why the people themselves are also responsible for their plight, not just Hamas whom they chose to represent them.

jnani
01-19-2009, 04:28 PM
Drives me nuts how Israel is made to look like the bad guys here.

Truth hurts, doesn't it?

Jayce_
01-19-2009, 05:05 PM
Not necessary, Im aware, but thanks for the suggestion.

From your posts you clearly aren't.

dabbmw2002
01-19-2009, 05:14 PM
From your posts you clearly aren't.

be more specific, of course that is if you can. Also, I'm curious how you could know exactly what is that I think based on one post.

If you have seen what I have posted in other threads I make it clear that this current problem goes back obviously thousands of years but more recently to the British empire and what it has created in its wake, not only in Palestine but also with the division of India in 1947. Is Israel blameless? Of course not. My first post was only to point out that neither side are following any so called rules for war, and that only to put blame on one side is wrong. My position is neutrality. No weapons or cash to Israel, let them operate independantly where they alone are responsible for their actions.