PDA

View Full Version : The TRUTH about the 2009 Gaza Massacre.

flatL1ne
01-18-2009, 09:46 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qWXx2VYoqbU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qWXx2VYoqbU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Thoughts? Opinions?

Absolutely disgusting.

MyLastSerenade
01-18-2009, 10:29 AM
The truth is Hamas will not stop until Israel is wiped off the map,but Israel will not back down to terrorist or the supporting people.

These are the same people who danced in the streets on 9/11.

STOP FIRING ROCKETS AND YOU WILL NOT DIE!

Vargas
01-18-2009, 10:32 AM
Stop watching half way through....absolutely disgusting how the upcoming Israeli President Barack Obama will not even comment on the actions of this type of vermon!

MyLastSerenade
01-18-2009, 10:40 AM
It is easy to stop watching halfway through, its the same rhetoric over and over. Nothing is new under the muslim sun.

dmoney2023
01-18-2009, 10:55 AM
War sucks that is for sure. Also, this video is totally one sided.

All the Arabs would will Israel so fast it would make your head spin. The only way that conflict will every be solved is with a bunch of nukes.

Kovalchuk
01-18-2009, 11:13 AM
War sucks that is for sure. Also, this video is totally one sided.

All the Arabs would will Israel so fast it would make your head spin. The only way that conflict will every be solved is with a bunch of nukes.

Or if Palestinians decided to educate themselves, further their society and build infrastructure. Maybe when they have something to live for other than "God" they will be able to make an intelligent decision and come to a peaceful resolution.

I'm a real dreamer eh?

ll ReNeGaDe ll
01-18-2009, 11:45 AM
Hamas uses human shields, which is why a lot of civilians died. There was no massacre. The only reason to claim it is was a massacre is to further legitimize Palestinian terrorist organizations.

DCarruso
01-18-2009, 01:41 PM
There is no question that Palestinians were massacred...by Hamas

Here is the proof.

xtsvjB8efKE

asiya-sparkles
01-18-2009, 01:59 PM
Stop watching half way through....absolutely disgusting how the upcoming Israeli President Barack Obama will not even comment on the actions of this type of vermon!
if you'd carried on to the end he did, Israel...their lives and existence are sacrosant, of course the lives of innocents are, but that should be all encompassing, not selective to Israelis.

Heartbreaking & moving. What a mad world.

asiya-sparkles
01-18-2009, 02:03 PM

Here is the proof.

xtsvjB8efKE

you know, I have no idea if they were even Palestinian killers, and if they were then they committed a crime as grave as the IDF - I see them the same way... it doesn't absolve IDF of a single drop of innocent blood.

DCarruso
01-18-2009, 02:05 PM
you know, I have no idea if they were even Palestinian killers, and if they were then they committed a crime as grave as the IDF - I see them the same way... it doesn't absolve IDF of a single drop of innocent blood.

Got a few more clips for you.

6eBvQyRQGT0

zg3-mNlIxEg

fenixzona
01-18-2009, 03:26 PM

Here is the proof.

xtsvjB8efKE

That is obviously Mossad dressed as Hamas doing all that. (Sarcasm)

In before "that does not absolve Israel..." Oh wait,...

asiya-sparkles
01-18-2009, 03:48 PM
Or if Palestinians decided to educate themselves, further their society and build infrastructure. Maybe when they have something to live for other than "God" they will be able to make an intelligent decision and come to a peaceful resolution.

I'm a real dreamer eh?

wow, how do you guys say it? 'strong unaware'. Palestine had universities, schools, education (when not under curfew...) government & law as well as God.

Muslims aim to improve their conduct and positive contribution to society through adherance to divine law.

Funnily enough the news just demonstrated how humane some Israelis are, a Palestinian doctor who witnessed his 3 children killed calls for peace, if we are equal in the hospital then why can't we be equal outside of it too? He was heckled offensively - not by all, in fact it was Israeli TV that hilighted his plight when they played his call for help and it was within the hospital in Israel where he works that he was heckled for calling for peace!

Palestine wants the same as every free person wants, to live free, with freeflow of food, medicines and free from oppression, and for Israel to abide by internationally agreed bounderies as per 1967 agreement - then they can indeed acknowledge and recognise Israel, a peaceful Israel without its awful trait of oppression & ethnic cleansing.

You'd think it wouldn't be too much to ask, wouldn't you?

asiya-sparkles
01-18-2009, 04:15 PM
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hmPcvH2Y3oY

I think all societies have their problems, Palestines are created in the first place by Israel... you did know they supported both hamas and fatah when it suited them I suppose?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JqZlBygiVlg

and so on...

wow..this guy was so patient! http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dGZCQd2P5_g&NR=1

the last one was just an amazing show of using just enough force...

balls2wall
01-18-2009, 04:17 PM
g0wJXf2nt4Y

says it all

Geno
01-18-2009, 04:28 PM
Massacre??? LMAO!!! IDF could have killed every living being in the Gaza (that's 1.3 MILLION) with little more than a thought. They showed amazing restraint and the dogs that are Hamas did what they always do - act the ass until they got spanked and then run and hide with the rats.

The blood of every single innocent killed by IDF is on Hamas hands. Not that they mind, they came to power by slaughtering the duly elected government members they didn't agree with - many were held until their families were brought to the scene so their wives, children, siblings, parents and grandparents could watch Hamas throw them from a rooftop or saw their head off with a crappy knife to "make a point". What that point was - no one knows. Maybe that they are brutal? Who cares.

Every Hamas member is sucking up air my dogs could be breathing.