PDA

View Full Version : If the Cardinals win it all...

manofmany
01-18-2009, 09:24 AM
And Edge continues his post-season dominance, how is this going to fare for AZ? He already asked to be released this year and they denied that request. He has already stated he would be leaving the team this year regardless. They pretty much screwed him over and tried to push him into being a blocker rather than the mainstream RB. He is too talented to get that treatment.

If and when they bring home the ring and Edge leaves, it's going to make the orginization look pretty bad. Anyone else agree?

BC02
01-18-2009, 09:26 AM
He will get a big contract and then milk it next season just like he did all this season. The cardinals need to tarde him when they can actually get something for him which means right after the playoffs(hopefully superbowl)

Sick96stang
01-18-2009, 10:15 AM
And Edge continues his post-season dominance, how is this going to fare for AZ? He already asked to be released this year and they denied that request. He has already stated he would be leaving the team this year regardless. They pretty much screwed him over and tried to push him into being a blocker rather than the mainstream RB. He is too talented to get that treatment.

If and when they bring home the ring and Edge leaves, it's going to make the orginization look pretty bad. Anyone else agree?

How did they try and screw him over and make him a blocker? Hightower and Edge pretty much got similar carries and he's playing on a pass first team so of course his main role is going to be blocking.

I don't really see how that is going to make the Cards look bad. What can you do if a player wants to leave?

C-Squared
01-18-2009, 10:18 AM
I'd be comfortable releasing Edge. Hightower looked very promising this season... hell, if the Cards wanna throw money at a RB, why not spend on LT? I don't see the need to, but they'd be smarter to do that than give Edge the money he wants.

Bulldog0520
01-18-2009, 10:46 AM
He didnt get screwed by anyone. He was running like a girl earlier this season. Hesitant behind the line, going down at the first hit. He had NO explosiveness.

-=Zeus=-!
01-18-2009, 10:47 AM
If they win it all... ill be making a crapload of money from bets.

Clide Whit
01-18-2009, 10:49 AM
If they win it all... ill be making a crapload of money from bets.

Where and What kind of bets are you making at 17 years old?

Big_Spaz
01-18-2009, 12:31 PM
Winning cures a lot of things. I would have to think if AZ wins it all, Edge would be just fine staying there long term.

-Spaz

manofmany
01-18-2009, 01:01 PM
Winning cures a lot of things. I would have to think if AZ wins it all, Edge would be just fine staying there long term.

-Spaz

I also thought about that. If they win, it would be hard to leave. They look solid, but Warner has to stay consistent.

Hightower isn't bad at all, but he cannot cut like Edge and get away.