PDA

View Full Version : News Clips on Gaza 2009

SYRIANKID
01-16-2009, 08:41 PM
qWXx2VYoqbU

BJplayer
01-16-2009, 08:49 PM
qWXx2VYoqbU

Hamas bombs Israel. Israel retaliates and kicks Hamas ass. Now they whine about the severity of the response. I have no sympathy for the bully getting beat down. Stop terrorizing Isreal and they will stop kicking your ass. Pretty simple.

SYRIANKID
01-16-2009, 09:03 PM
Hamas bombs Israel. Israel retaliates and kicks Hamas ass. Now they whine about the severity of the response. I have no sympathy for the bully getting beat down. Stop terrorizing Isreal and they will stop kicking your ass. Pretty simple.

Israel broke the ceasefire and started the war, not Hamas.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=272639841&postcount=1

BJplayer
01-16-2009, 09:06 PM
Oh, I forgot. Muslims always victims, Jews and the west always evil. Got it!

SYRIANKID
01-16-2009, 09:20 PM
Oh, I forgot. Muslims always victims, Jews and the west always evil. Got it!

What are you talking about? Muslims aren't always the victims, sometimes they commit terrorism. This time, Israel committed terrorism and war crimes and so they have to face the same consequences.

When you speak out against Muslims but remain silent when Israel does the same things you condemn Muslims for doing, it means you are withdrawing yourself from the pool of honest characters. You are announcing that you don't mind a double standard as long as you always side with anyone who is attacking Muslims.

You're letting your hatred overwhelm your reasoning and fairness. Try, for once in your life, to say that terrorism against Muslims is wrong. Try it. Pretend that Muslims were doing what Israel is doing and how you would talk all day long about respecting civilians etc. and how you wouldn't accept the fake excuses being used to justify "terrorism".

leafs43
01-16-2009, 09:39 PM
What are you talking about? Muslims aren't always the victims, sometimes they commit terrorism. This time, Israel committed terrorism and war crimes and so they have to face the same consequences.

When you speak out against Muslims but remain silent when Israel does the same things you condemn Muslims for doing, it means you are withdrawing yourself from the pool of honest characters. You are announcing that you don't mind a double standard as long as you always side with anyone who is attacking Muslims.

You're letting your hatred overwhelm your reasoning and fairness. Try, for once in your life, to say that terrorism against Muslims is wrong. Try it. Pretend that Muslims were doing what Israel is doing and how you would talk all day long about respecting civilians etc. and how you wouldn't accept the fake excuses being used to justify "terrorism".

See you got it wrong.

Only the losers face war crimes.

1veedo
01-16-2009, 10:18 PM
Hamas bombs Israel. Israel retaliates and kicks Hamas ass. Now they whine about the severity of the response. I have no sympathy for the bully getting beat down. Stop terrorizing Isreal and they will stop kicking your ass. Pretty simple.Wow you don't understand anything about this situation, do you?