PDA

View Full Version : Hyperdrol/Mass FX question

lancegoodthrust
01-16-2009, 06:00 PM
Hey guys!
I got my shipment of Hyperdrol X2 and mass fx today in the mail and I just had a few questions.
1. I'm far from fat but i have a little extra on me, id guess im about 12% BF, 6 ft 2, 205 lbs, would adding lean FX make a huge difference to my stack or would i be better off just running hyperdrol/MFX then cutting later
2. Even though everything i've read says its totally liver safe, I was wondering if taking AI's cycle support for the 4 week cycle (im just running it for 4 weeks btw) would be a good idea, esp. considering im in my last semester of college and I know i'd probably drink.

Sidenote: I ran the trinity stack for 4 weeks last semester and had 0 problems at all even with some alcohol use and no cycle support so im not sure if these products are smiliar.

Thanks in advance!

Adawg4929
01-16-2009, 06:16 PM
Hey guys!
I got my shipment of Hyperdrol X2 and mass fx today in the mail and I just had a few questions.
1. I'm far from fat but i have a little extra on me, id guess im about 12% BF, 6 ft 2, 205 lbs, would adding lean FX make a huge difference to my stack or would i be better off just running hyperdrol/MFX then cutting later.

I really feel if you add Lean FX you would really get right where you want to be. If you were a little more overweight splitting it up might be a better idea, but with Hyperdrol and Lean FX you could expect to see a solid leaning effect while easily adding stregnth and a couple solid pounds.

2. Even though everything i've read says its totally liver safe, I was wondering if taking AI's cycle support for the 4 week cycle (im just running it for 4 weeks btw) would be a good idea, esp. considering im in my last semester of college and I know i'd probably drink.

It would be just as benificial to take cycle support while taking nothing as it would to take it with MFX/HD. They will cause no extra liver stress so it wouldnt help there but it may have general health effects that could be good.

Sidenote: I ran the trinity stack for 4 weeks last semester and had 0 problems at all even with some alcohol use and no cycle support so im not sure if these products are smiliar.

They are similar in the fact that niether will need any kind of liver support and there shouldnt be a problem with responsible drinking on either products.

Thanks in advance!

Hope this helps :) Let me know if you have anymore questions or need anymore help.

lancegoodthrust
01-16-2009, 07:09 PM
Hey thank you SO much, thats exacrtly the info I was hoping for. I'll pick up some lean FX tomorrow so I can hopefully start on wednesday. Hopefully i'll even do a log.

Thanks again man!