PDA

View Full Version : Dominque Rogers Cromartie discussionz ITFT

Hausen
01-13-2009, 11:01 AM
rookie cornerbak for the cards DRC has to say the least stepped up huge in the couple of weeks

at the begining of the season hed get burned quite a bit, but hed use blazing speed to stop the receiver before they scored (but theyd score on the following drive anyways)

kids playing insane as of late. have you seen him? he looks like a sophmore in high school. very little, skinny, young looking brah. but he can hit, and make INTs

he'll be a force in the league over time

also i heard either his bro or cousin plays for the ravens (i think), so thatll be funny if they meet up in the superbowl

******** I had a thought.

with DRC having some arguably of the best outright speed in the nfl, pluus the kids got great hands....
wouldnt it be interesting to throw him in as WR just for a bomb, fly play? GL to the corner covering him if the kids just running full blast straight down the sideline.

just a thought

theACEofSPADES
01-13-2009, 11:29 AM
His cousin is Antonio Cromartie of the San Diego Chargers

SteezeFactory
01-13-2009, 11:48 AM
******** I had a thought.

with DRC having some arguably of the best outright speed in the nfl, pluus the kids got great hands....
wouldnt it be interesting to throw him in as WR just for a bomb, fly play? GL to the corner covering him if the kids just running full blast straight down the sideline.

just a thought

Whiz throws him as a 3rd or 4th receiver every now and then normally in the 1st quarter of the game. He does exactly what you said, just run straight as fast as he can and hope Warner can lead him well.

Hausen
01-13-2009, 12:10 PM
His cousin is Antonio Cromartie of the San Diego Chargers

thats it

I guess that wont happen now

cbad7676
01-13-2009, 12:41 PM
Dominique cromartie had a better year than antonio this year. but he'll always be compared to antonio cuz of his 10 INT in 07' (2 more int in playoffs)

if that kid hits the weightroom a bit he'll be dominant in a few years

SteezeFactory
01-13-2009, 12:45 PM
Dominique cromartie had a better year than antonio this year. but he'll always be compared to antonio cuz of his 10 INT in 07' (2 more int in playoffs)

if that kid hits the weightroom a bit he'll be dominant in a few years

It looks like Antonio had a fluke season, he didn't do **** this year. I'd take DRC over Antonio 10 times out of 10.

ForThe_lulz
01-13-2009, 12:46 PM
It looks like Antonio had a fluke season, he didn't do **** this year. .

this

ESPforMe
01-13-2009, 12:51 PM
Antonio, apparently, had a fractured hip this year.

Hausen
01-13-2009, 01:23 PM
antonio has 20 pounds on dominque and ant has 2 years on dom

rly, i dont think DRC needs to put on any weight. guys a corner, all he needs is speed and hands, which he has both. the weight may slow him down a bit, DRC is considerably faster than antonio

SteezeFactory
01-13-2009, 02:08 PM
antonio has 20 pounds on dominque and ant has 2 years on dom

rly, i dont think DRC needs to put on any weight. guys a corner, all he needs is speed and hands, which he has both. the weight may slow him down a bit, DRC is considerably faster than antonio

He could put on 10 pounds or so, I think he needs to get to 190+ and he will be fine. Al Harris is one of the most physical corners in the game and he weighs a buck ninety.

GPx
01-13-2009, 03:23 PM
It looks like Antonio had a fluke season, he didn't do **** this year. I'd take DRC over Antonio 10 times out of 10.

this

No....

....this.

theend2
01-13-2009, 04:20 PM

i heard about this. Seems like everyone on that team plays hurt except for LT. Now theres LT trade rumors going around.