PDA

View Full Version : The Eagles will cover at Arizona on Sunday (-3.5)

SweetTouch
01-13-2009, 08:39 AM
Philly just won road games at two locales harder to play at than University of Phoenix Stadium, and beat one, arguably two teams better than the Cards by double digits. (Vikings went to Phoenix last month and stomped the Cardinals out.)

I've taken the Iggles the last two weeks, and it's time for them to make me some cash for a third weekend in a row.

Eagles 27
Cardinals 17

OMNOMNOMNOM

quietstormx1
01-13-2009, 08:45 AM
cardinals have shown 2 weeks in a row they can stop the run threat. they did it to turner, and they stopped both backs from carolina. williams had esstentially 30 yards on 11 carries (he went 63 yards on 12 carries but had 1 long 31 yarder). their defense has stepped up and their offense has shown they can easily convert a turnover into points.

edgerin james is a verteran back, and has been in the playoffs many times before. hes gotten wheels lately and has looked good.

is bolden going to be back for this game? if so, the eagles wont be able to stop both him and fitzgerald.

first NFC Championship game appearance, at home, on fire....

i like the cards by a touchdown.

SweetTouch
01-13-2009, 08:46 AM
i like the cards by a touchdown.

Weren't you the guy who laughed at me for taking the Ravens and Eagles last weekend, saying I'd be broke?

quietstormx1
01-13-2009, 08:47 AM
Weren't you the guy who laughed at me for taking the Ravens and Eagles last weekend, saying I'd be broke?

nope.

probably laughed at the eagles. but definitly not the ravens. i had the ravens winning last week as well.

SweetTouch
01-13-2009, 08:50 AM
nope.

probably laughed at the eagles. but definitly not the ravens. i had the ravens winning last week as well.

Ah, my bad. Thought it was you.

Huse
01-13-2009, 08:54 AM
Looks good, the Cardinals even with Boldin would get stopped by the Eagles. The Eagles held jacobs to under a 100 and made Eli look like Eli pre late half of 2007 season. Westbrook > Turner and McNabb has been looking great lately as has some of his receivers.

SweetTouch
01-13-2009, 08:56 AM
Looks good, the Cardinals even with Boldin would get stopped by the Eagles. The Eagles held jacobs to under a 100 and made Eli look like Eli pre late half of 2007 season. Westbrook > Turner and McNabb has been looking great lately as has some of his receivers.

A win on Sunday would make me 5-2 in the playoffs this year. Not bad at all.

theACEofSPADES
01-13-2009, 08:58 AM
I agree with the prediction but Im not sure if it's going to be 10 points difference

And just because team A (Vikes) beat team B (Cards) and team C (Eagles) beat team A (Vikes) doesnt mean team C (Eagles) will beat team B (Cards) even though we already did

You feel me?

quietstormx1
01-13-2009, 09:01 AM

Eli made Eli look like pre late half of 2007 season. the eagles just get the credit. in fact, i think Eli played WORSE sunday then he did in the past. yes im mad as hell.

and with bolden and fitzgerald, the eagles wont be able to play the cards like they did the giants. they put more men in the box without that deep threat, which is what limited jacobs..even tho he still had 90 yards and ward at 30 yards..

with less guys up there, james is going to be able to pound the ball more. plus warner with 2 phenom receivers.

i cant bring myself to say the eagles will win.(no hate)

i mean, they very well can. but westbrook and mcnabb are going to need a great game. is probably going to come down to mcnabb.

quietstormx1
01-13-2009, 09:02 AM
And just because team A beat team B and team C beat team A doesnt mean team A will beat team C

its the chewbaca defense!

SweetTouch
01-13-2009, 09:08 AM
I agree with the prediction but Im not sure if it's going to be 10 points difference

And just because team A (Vikes) beat team B (Cards) and team C (Eagles) beat team A (Vikes) doesnt mean team C (Eagles) will beat team B (Cards) even though we already did

You feel me?

Yeah, I don't buy into that philosophy that "Because Team A beat Team B, Team C will... blah blah blah"

But the Iggles have looked good for a week now and I'm not completely sold on Arizona.

quietstormx1
01-13-2009, 09:10 AM
But the Iggles have looked good for a week now and I'm not completely sold on Arizona.

despite my prediction, i agree.

eagles have looked better than arizona...even tho the eagles didnt look as good sunday. eagles, imo, are more of a threat than arizona but i think arizona has more weapons.

eh its a tough one.

Greg1983
01-13-2009, 09:10 AM
Arizona's gonna crash and burn at some point. Probably this weekend. It's inevitable with a team that ****ty.

SweetTouch
01-13-2009, 09:12 AM
despite my prediction, i agree.

eagles have looked better than arizona...even tho the eagles didnt look as good sunday. eagles, imo, are more of a threat than arizona but i think arizona has more weapons.

eh its a tough one.

15 minutes ago you said Cards by a TD and now you're not sure? Come on brah...give your pick.

quietstormx1
01-13-2009, 09:16 AM
15 minutes ago you said Cards by a TD and now you're not sure? Come on brah...give your pick.

my pick is the cards by a TD.

i just agree that the eagles have looked hot, and have actually looked better than the cards.

and its a tough pick for sure. but when i look at it, even though the cardinals havent looked as good as the eagles going into the post season, they have gotten the job done defensively in the post season shutting down turner and carolina's 2 backs. not to mention steve smith had only 2 catches.

fitzgerald put up 150+ yards against carolina. because of that, and because of bolden, the eagles will have to play a different game. and i think edgerin james will play well.

the cards are what...+8 in turnovers? how many of those turnovers have generated points for them? eagles turn the ball over once, and thats going to be 7 points.

eagles would have to play mistake free football and would need a great game from either westbrook or mcnabb. and i dont think its going to happen. mcnabb has already turned the ball over 3 times in the post season.

Greg1983
01-13-2009, 09:18 AM
fitzgerald put up 150+ yards against carolina. because of that, and because of bolden, the eagles will have to play a different game. and i think edgerin james will play well.

That game is gonna be blitz the hell out of butterfingers Warner. We're in for a treat this weekend watching Warner and Flacco combine for about 8 turnovers.

quietstormx1
01-13-2009, 09:23 AM
That game is gonna be blitz the hell out of butterfingers Warner. We're in for a treat this weekend watching Warner and Flacco combine for about 8 turnovers.

he does drop the ball a lot.

blitzing will leave something open in the coverage.

SweetTouch
01-13-2009, 09:23 AM
he does drop the ball a lot.

blitzing will leave something open in the coverage.

Arizona may get a big play or two out of it, but IMO, the Eagles blitzing leads to a Warner fumble and 2+ Warner picks.

fivas15
01-13-2009, 09:24 AM
I'd take the Cards because they're destined to win.

Cards - 24
Eages - 17

theACEofSPADES
01-13-2009, 09:25 AM
Arizona's gonna crash and burn at some point. Probably this weekend. It's inevitable with a team that ****ty.

lulz

heidt410
01-13-2009, 09:29 AM
yeah, sweettouch... I see the Eagles covering this. GL

SweetTouch
01-13-2009, 09:30 AM
yeah, sweettouch... I see the Eagles covering this. GL

Thanks, brah. Looking to make it to 5-2 in the NFL playoffs.

Trapstar4.4
01-13-2009, 09:31 AM
i dont see the cards being able to contain westbrook like the giants did
you have two potent offenses, and one whose defense SEEMS to be flying high, but personally i think the cards D is a fluke and its bound to rear its crappy head

also eagles db's match up better against the cards receivers

SweetTouch
01-13-2009, 09:33 AM
I'm also considering a parlay with the over here. (47.5 points)

New_York
01-13-2009, 09:34 AM
wat

repsDTGdaily
01-13-2009, 09:35 AM

i just agree that the eagles have looked hot, and have actually looked better than the cards.

and its a tough pick for sure. but when i look at it, even though the cardinals havent looked as good as the eagles going into the post season, they have gotten the job done defensively in the post season shutting down turner and carolina's 2 backs. not to mention steve smith had only 2 catches.

the cards are what...+8 in turnovers? how many of those turnovers have generated points for them? eagles turn the ball over once, and thats going to be 7 points.

eagles would have to play mistake free football and would need a great game from either westbrook or mcnabb. and i dont think its going to happen. mcnabb has already turned the ball over 3 times in the post season.
well if teams played the same game on defense day in and day out, they'd get burned. that's what highlight film and practice is for.

quietstormx1
01-13-2009, 09:37 AM
well if teams played the same game on defense day in and day out, they'd get burned. that's what highlight film and practice is for.

if this is response to what i said about the cards, are you aware it works more so against the eagles?

repsDTGdaily
01-13-2009, 09:39 AM
if this is response to what i said about the cards, are you aware it works more so against the eagles?

lol, you're such a negative nancy.

SweetTouch
01-13-2009, 09:43 AM
lol, you're such a negative nancy.

More like...

http://www.wrensnestonline.com/blog/wp-content/debbie_downer.jpg

repsDTGdaily
01-13-2009, 09:44 AM
More like...

http://www.wrensnestonline.com/blog/wp-content/debbie_downer.jpg

if you notice in most of his posts, they're all seemingly revenge posts. he's got such a ****ty attitude.

ProWrestleFan
01-13-2009, 09:47 AM
I still think Brian Westbrook is too good for the Cardinals defense. There are just too many options for him. Hell, he barely did anything last week against the Giants and they still got the win...

The WORST thing for Arizona this week will be if everyone on the Eagles shows up and plays well... McNabb connecting deep... Jackson catching all his passes... Westbrook breaking tackles... And of course the ever so hungry Defense... Arizona is going to be going against some tough competition.

repsDTGdaily
01-13-2009, 09:49 AM
na brah. cardinals are gonna wipe their asses with the eagles just like the giants were supposed to do. (not serious)

quietstormx1
01-13-2009, 10:02 AM
if you notice in most of his posts, they're all seemingly revenge posts. he's got such a ****ty attitude.

revenge posts? really?

i try to look at football games outside of the Giants fan thread without a biased opinion. i look at it with a sports-fans perspective.

i just said it before that the eagles could very well win. but i think the game is going to come down to mcnabb. hes going to have to play great, mistake free football because the cards are +8 in turnovers have have scored lots of points off of them.

the past 2 weeks the cards have shut down the opposing teams running game very effectively. westbrook isnt the same back as tarner or williams, but then again turner isnt the same back as williams.

and carolina has 2 threat backs. both were shut down. so i could even argue the cards shut down 3 backs over the last 2 weeks.

the eagles can blitz the **** out of warner and he could fumble the ball 8 times. but how many of those dropped balls will result in turnovers? and how many of those turnovers will result in points?

westbrook was shut down on sunday and the eagles only put up 16 points offensively (7 points did not come from an effective drive).

if i were an eagles fan, that would worry me.

Greg1983
01-13-2009, 10:49 AM
westbrook was shut down on sunday and the eagles only put up 16 points offensively (7 points did not come from an effective drive).

if i were an eagles fan, that would worry me.

Giants defense >>>>>> Cardinals defense. A couple of good games doesn't change that.

quietstormx1
01-13-2009, 11:05 AM
Giants defense >>>>>> Cardinals defense. A couple of good games doesn't change that.

2007 patriots offense >>>>>>> 2007 giants offense

a couple of good games for the giants changed that in the post season.

Myles
01-13-2009, 11:14 AM
eagles = #1 defense in the nfc. #3 in the nfl.
so if defense = wins championships than eagles = win

offense mcnabb = win even under pressure lately.
warner under pressure =/ win.

eagles by a mile.

Hausen
01-13-2009, 11:16 AM

not true

Giants -34
Panthers-28

Panthers - 13 (more like 7 because the last score was in the last 10 seconds)
Cardinals - 33

The CArds defense allowed 13 points, the giants allowed 28 points and they went to OT. Carolina is a very good offensive team

repsDTGdaily
01-13-2009, 12:09 PM
not true

Giants -34
Panthers-28

Cardinals - 33

The CArds defense allowed 13 points, the giants allowed 28 points and they went to OT. Carolina is a very good offensive team

well if we're going to debate like that. Min 35- Ari 14 Phi 26 - Min 14

quietstormx1
01-13-2009, 12:12 PM
not true

Giants -34
Panthers-28

Cardinals - 33

that doesnt work in the NFL.

Giants - 21
Pittsburgh - 14

Giants - 14
Browns - 35

Pittsburgh - 31
Browns - 0

repsDTGdaily
01-13-2009, 12:16 PM
that doesnt work in the NFL.

Giants - 21
Pittsburgh - 14

Giants - 14
Browns - 35

Pittsburgh - 31
Browns - 0

exactly, the only defenses i would count on are the ones who are ranked higher. doesn't mean they'll play that well their next game guaranteed, but they've got a higher probability to do so

SteezeFactory
01-13-2009, 12:31 PM

Check out Warner's passer rating while being blitzed and get back to me.

(It was 116 on December 12th, haven't found any updated stats: 13 TD's - 2 INT's - 4 sacks under 170 blitzes)

bmy-
01-13-2009, 12:36 PM
I read earlier that ~66% is on the Eagles.. I prefer picking underdogs.. but that's just me.

Check out the UNDER.

I'd take Arizona (+3.5) .. Eagles have been on the road for a very long time. That takes a toll on the players. Just me though :cheers:

EDIT: Lines at (+4) now.. if it goes to a (+4.5) that's a huge difference.

SweetTouch
01-13-2009, 01:23 PM

Yup, it's just gonna keep rising, which is why I got the Iggles at 3.5 before it jumped. Actually, some places had the line at 3.0 briefly.

A 4.5 line is essentially saying you think your team will win by a TD.

Hausen
01-13-2009, 01:25 PM
is this -3.5 line made up by the OP, or is it the official line for betting estabs?

Carolina and ATL were both supposed to crush AZ. Carolina had almost a 10 point spread, wow, thats alot of broke ass angry people made in vegas

SweetTouch
01-13-2009, 01:27 PM
is this -3.5 line made up by the OP, or is it the official line for betting estabs?

vegasinsider.com has the Eagles at -3.5 currently.

Most Vegas sports books also have the line at -3.5, though MGM/Mirage properties have it at -3.0.

Hausen
01-13-2009, 01:29 PM
well if we're going to debate like that. Min 35- Ari 14 Phi 26 - Min 14

thats the differences between the Cards, Vikings, Eagles 3 statistically terrible teams

The numbers resulting from the Panthers and Giants games are more relaible because those teams are consistenly good

with those 3 it really does come down to who wants to play and the scores can go any which way

lookingtogrow
01-13-2009, 01:53 PM
The Cards will win

\thread

SteezeFactory
01-13-2009, 02:14 PM
Finally got my ****ing tickets! 3 hours of hitting redial to get passed the busy signal only to be put on hold forever and then disconnected..it's about time.

K20A2
01-13-2009, 02:17 PM
the only thing I know about this season and these playoffs and that I know nothing..........craziest season in over a decade fo sho!!!

seriously, this is a pick'em for me........

repsDTGdaily
01-13-2009, 02:20 PM
thats the differences between the Cards, Vikings, Eagles 3 statistically terrible teams

The numbers resulting from the Panthers and Giants games are more relaible because those teams are consistenly good

with those 3 it really does come down to who wants to play and the scores can go any which way

statistically in what way? if you're talking in terms of offense. arizona, minnesota, and philly are all in the top 10.

if in terms of defense, philly is number 3 in the league.

if in terms of record, then i see your point

Hausen
01-13-2009, 02:36 PM
statistically in what way? if you're talking in terms of offense. arizona, minnesota, and philly are all in the top 10.

if in terms of defense, philly is number 3 in the league.

if in terms of record, then i see your point

if you want you can just look at it in terms of it being the cardinals, vikings and eagles vs the panthers and giants

3 teams that will in all likelyhood lose to the other 2 9 times out of 10

but here we are in the playoffs, giants and panthers gone and cardinals and egales sticking around? how does that happen

it happenes becuase numbers dont mean a thing.

the cards can beat the undefeated buffalo bills in week 6(?) and the Cowboys back when they were good. The eagles can come off something as crushing as their quarterback having a mental breakdown and eventually being pulled from a game the first time in his career, to beat the Giants twice.

the giants can lose to the browns on monday night football and the cards can narrowly sqeak out a win over the 49ers on MNFB, but come back and beat the panthers 33-13

my point is, is that numbers and records dont matter. by numbers, AZ and Philly shouldnt be in the playoffs. it should be the cowboys, panthers, jets, packers, steelers, giants and patriots because thats whos "deserving" and "supposed" to be in the playoffs year after year and people are bitching that teams like the eagles are cardinals cant possibly still be in it

repsDTGdaily
01-13-2009, 03:05 PM
if you want you can just look at it in terms of it being the cardinals, vikings and eagles vs the panthers and giants

3 teams that will in all likelyhood lose to the other 2 9 times out of 10

but here we are in the playoffs, giants and panthers gone and cardinals and egales sticking around? how does that happen

it happenes becuase numbers dont mean a thing.

the cards can beat the undefeated buffalo bills in week 6(?) and the Cowboys back when they were good. The eagles can come off something as crushing as their quarterback having a mental breakdown and eventually being pulled from a game the first time in his career, to beat the Giants twice.

the giants can lose to the browns on monday night football and the cards can narrowly sqeak out a win over the 49ers on MNFB, but come back and beat the panthers 33-13

my point is, is that numbers and records dont matter. by numbers, AZ and Philly shouldnt be in the playoffs. it should be the cowboys, panthers, jets, packers, steelers, giants and patriots because thats whos "deserving" and "supposed" to be in the playoffs year after year and people are bitching that teams like the eagles are cardinals cant possibly still be in it

well philadelphia just beat nyg 2 times in a row so your 9 times out of 10 just went out the window. philadelphia has been in the playoffs so many times since 2000 i lost count. of course they fail in the playoffs, but they make it there consistently. and how can philadelphia tie the bengals yet beat the steelers. it's football, variables are in equations. you can't base it off one game. why did the giants get blown out by the browns? why did tampa lose to the raiders? why did st louis beat half of the nfc east?

basically your first post i quoted didn't make sense to me as it seemed like you were making a point that the cardinals are better than the giants, but now it seems like we're arguing the same side of a point. so which is it?

Greg1983
01-13-2009, 03:21 PM
2007 patriots offense >>>>>>> 2007 giants offense

a couple of good games for the giants changed that in the post season.

Poor analogy. It was the Giants defense that won them that Super Bowl, not their offense, which did jack **** until the final drive of the game. Points didn't come any easier for the Giants in the Super Bowl. Points SHOULD come easier for Philly next week than they did the previous two weeks. They might not, but they should.

quietstormx1
01-13-2009, 03:27 PM
Poor analogy. It was the Giants defense that won them that Super Bowl, not their offense, which did jack **** until the final drive of the game. Points didn't come any easier for the Giants in the Super Bowl. Points SHOULD come easier for Philly next week than they did the previous two weeks. They might not, but they should.

we will see.

Greg1983
01-13-2009, 04:04 PM
we will see.

Indeed we will.

(It was 116 on December 12th, haven't found any updated stats: 13 TD's - 2 INT's - 4 sacks under 170 blitzes)

He's not getting blitzed by the Rams any more.

repsDTGdaily
01-13-2009, 04:51 PM

check out warner's stats when he played philly during the regular season.

K. Warner 21/39 235 yds 3 tds 3 ints

C-Squared
01-13-2009, 05:56 PM
If by "cover," you mean "choke," then yes, they'll cover like always.

This is Kurt's comeback!

theACEofSPADES
01-13-2009, 06:00 PM
I'm excited to see Arizona's offense against our defense. At least there wont be a weather problem. Even though that favors the Cards

repsDTGdaily
01-13-2009, 08:01 PM
I'm excited to see Arizona's offense against our defense. At least there wont be a weather problem. Even though that favors the Cards

or hopefully favors dawkins vision of what he's hitting, lol

AJbuilder
01-13-2009, 08:05 PM
Akers needs to tone down his prayers to god after every kick.

Gomi
01-13-2009, 09:21 PM

cards are +9 in to ratio post season
eagles are +1 in to ratio post season

i'll say cards by a td also, maybe even closer. should be a great game. tix sold out here in az in 6 minutes

jessetk313
01-13-2009, 09:40 PM
Cardinals are a fraud of a team. Their defense is not nearly as good as they been playing. If Matt Ryan could have handed the ball cleanly to Michael Turner Arizona is probably defeated. Regardless Arizona beat an Atlanta team that in my honest opinion is not really that good. Arizona didn't necessarily beat the Panthers as much as the Panthers beat themselves. Arizona committed to the run on drive 1 and go right down the field. It was downhill from there because for some reason they decided the arizona defense was all of a sudden the 85' Bears and couldn't be run against. WTF were you thinking John Fox? The Eagles on the other hand have shut down two of the top running backs in football, yet people in here are seriously saying Edgerrin James is a threat this weekend? Please stop it now because you sound rediculous. I understand Philadelphia is not liked very much outside of Philadelphia, but please stop talking silly. Kurt Warner will lay an egg this weekend when he faces the 3rd ranked defense in football. Atlanta was suspect defensively and Carolina was just the same. Carolina decided to play coverage all game yet they couldn't cover anyone. Arizona is still the same team that was whooped 48-20 on Thanksgiving by the Eagles. In result Eagles win convincingly, 27-14 and I can finally stop listening to this bologna people are talking about Edge and arizona's stout defense.

jessetk313
01-13-2009, 09:41 PM
cards are +9 in to ratio post season
eagles are +1 in to ratio post season

i'll say cards by a td also, maybe even closer. should be a great game. tix sold out here in az in 6 minutes

Yea well you may want to see how many of those tickets were bought by Eagles fans. I would assume it is a very big number.

Gomi
01-13-2009, 09:57 PM
Cardinals are a fraud of a team. Their defense is not nearly as good as they been playing. If Matt Ryan could have handed the ball cleanly to Michael Turner Arizona is probably defeated. Regardless Arizona beat an Atlanta team that in my honest opinion is not really that good. Arizona didn't necessarily beat the Panthers as much as the Panthers beat themselves. Arizona committed to the run on drive 1 and go right down the field. It was downhill from there because for some reason they decided the arizona defense was all of a sudden the 85' Bears and couldn't be run against. WTF were you thinking John Fox? The Eagles on the other hand have shut down two of the top running backs in football, yet people in here are seriously saying Edgerrin James is a threat this weekend? Please stop it now because you sound rediculous. I understand Philadelphia is not liked very much outside of Philadelphia, but please stop talking silly. Kurt Warner will lay an egg this weekend when he faces the 3rd ranked defense in football. Atlanta was suspect defensively and Carolina was just the same. Carolina decided to play coverage all game yet they couldn't cover anyone. Arizona is still the same team that was whooped 48-20 on Thanksgiving by the Eagles. In result Eagles win convincingly, 27-14 and I can finally stop listening to this bologna people are talking about Edge and arizona's stout defense.

AZ was expected to get crushed by BOTH of those teams (with much better records mind you) and they dominated convincingly. goes to show anything can happen when you take a team lightly. i just think it'll be a different game this time around. or maybe not, who knows. dont care. :)
talking silly? GTFO. you're 20.
and i couldnt care less about the 'edge'. i'm a bills fan.

Gomi
01-13-2009, 09:58 PM
Yea well you may want to see how many of those tickets were bought by Eagles fans. I would assume it is a very big number.
doesnt change the turnover ratio. again, dont care. :)

jessetk313
01-13-2009, 10:00 PM
doesnt change the turnover ratio. again, dont care. :)

Haha I was just simply stating that it isn't because Arizona has such great fan support.

jessetk313
01-13-2009, 10:03 PM
AZ was expected to get crushed by BOTH of those teams (with much better records mind you) and they dominated convincingly. goes to show anything can happen when you take a team lightly. i just think it'll be a different game this time around. or maybe not, who knows. dont care. :)
talking silly? GTFO. you're 20.
and i couldnt care less about the 'edge'. i'm a bills fan.

Well I wouldn't say that Arizona dominated Atlanta. If you think Arizona's victory in that game was in dominating fashion that you might want to go back and watch that game again. Jake Delhomme is garbage at this point in his career and cost the Panthers the game more than Arizona took the game and forced the turnovers. A couple they forced but at least three if not four of those interceptions were poor decisions made by Delhomme without pressure in his face. On a side note, has Trent Edwards been spotted since the Bills were 5-2? I heard he was still MIA.

QB_Killa
01-13-2009, 10:43 PM
Despite their good run they are still the cardinals and still = epic fail
Eagles ftw

Gomi
01-14-2009, 10:05 PM
Well I wouldn't say that Arizona dominated Atlanta. If you think Arizona's victory in that game was in dominating fashion that you might want to go back and watch that game again. Jake Delhomme is garbage at this point in his career and cost the Panthers the game more than Arizona took the game and forced the turnovers. A couple they forced but at least three if not four of those interceptions were poor decisions made by Delhomme without pressure in his face. On a side note, has Trent Edwards been spotted since the Bills were 5-2? I heard he was still MIA.
hey, they lost the last 8 of 11. for a team that started off 4-0 thats a pretty big dive. shows anything can happen, really.
i think the cards can win, but wouldnt be surprised if they dont. i think they'll play a different game vs the eagles, or they may not. it'll be a good game, at least i hope.

bmy-
01-18-2009, 03:27 PM
I read earlier that ~66% is on the Eagles.. I prefer picking underdogs.. but that's just me.

Check out the UNDER.

I'd take Arizona (+3.5) .. Eagles have been on the road for a very long time. That takes a toll on the players. Just me though :cheers:

Booom.