PDA

View Full Version : Strength and conditioning facilites in Toronto CAN., for blood/ fitness testing ?

karnov
01-12-2009, 12:18 AM
I am hoping some of the Toronto/ Ontario based members on this forum might be able to point me in the direction of a good athletic testing facility or sports oriented medical clinic that they could recommend for someone, like me, who is looking to have a complete blood work evaluation done and wants to undergo extensive fitness testing/ nutritional analysis procedures to go along with that blood work.

Perhaps there's a college or university that has a high tech athletic testing facility that people might be able to confidently suggest? Or maybe some other well known (to those in the sporting community) training facility that offers these kinds of state of the art fitness/ health analysis services to the paying public (on the level that pro athletes would receive, for instance)?

So far, with a series of simple google searches, I've only been able to come up with a bunch of general results which may, or may not be of any real help to me as far as what I'm trying to find (a place that can offer things such as "Live Blood Cell Analysis" : for example; http://www.prevmedclinic.com/bloodcel.html and a host of other more advanced blood work and fitness testing procedures.)

I'm trying to get to the root cause of some unknown / misdiagnosed health issue(s) (nutritional deficiencies) that suddenly and dramatically came to light a few years back. At this point, I've given up hope with my family doctor and their lazy inadequate blood work feedback and pathetic "expertise" regarding nutrition.

I'm willing to spend a fair bit of money for the peace of mind of knowing what the hell happened to me and why and then getting solid advice/ input on how to fix it.