PDA

View Full Version : how can I make the PEA effect last for way longer?

Redeem_Yourself
01-07-2009, 06:15 AM
It lasts for about 10-15 mins for me. How do I make it last for 45 mins-ish?

hammercurl
01-07-2009, 07:20 AM
what effects last 45 mins! the buzz? i believe you're supposed to take another dose 15mins later for prolonged effects however i dont believe thats for the buzz

_J-BONE_
01-07-2009, 07:27 AM

The buzz feeling cannot easily be prolonged. I believe that CognitiveNutrition has said there is something that can help but not available legally OTC.

The feel good happiness should last for a few hours if not most of the day though. Try taking 1G followed by another .5G 1/2 hour later.

Black_Label
01-07-2009, 07:38 AM
Taman got it. You need some other compounds or learn to dose it better

CognitiveNutrition
01-07-2009, 11:16 AM

Possible options. I'm not necessarily recommending this.

1. Increase dosing protocol.
2. Prior dose of coffee, cocoa, or other foods that contain MAO-B inhibitors. Technically tobacco, alcohol, cannabis, would work too but I can't recommend it.
3. Repeat protocol within 15-30 mins.
4. Very empty stomach in the mornings.

dsade
01-07-2009, 11:21 AM
Try DLPA.

DedicatedToLift
01-07-2009, 11:26 AM
If you want a buzz, just drink or smoke. It's cheaper and lasts longer lol. (I don't condone the use of alcohol, nicotine, or marijuana).

kingjameskjf
01-07-2009, 11:29 AM
I used Anabolic Xtreme Trisorbagen with it and it helped alot. I felt it faster, stronger, and longer.

dsade
01-07-2009, 11:45 AM
I used Anabolic Xtreme Trisorbagen with it and it helped alot. I felt it faster, stronger, and longer.

There's a very good reason for that.

kingjameskjf
01-07-2009, 11:46 AM
There's a very good reason for that.

Trisorbagen is used to aid in asorbability and increases the half-life of any oral supp.

dsade
01-07-2009, 12:00 PM
Trisorbagen is used to aid in asorbability and increases the half-life of any oral supp.

It also goes far beyond that, in a way that has not yet been addressed that I have seen.

Don't worry...it will be soon.

sprinter
01-08-2009, 08:39 AM
could you put it in derbolics tropcal and then put on your skin.

Sldge
01-08-2009, 08:55 AM
Take Adrenalean, which specifically addresses the issues around PEA being metabolized so quickly.

CognitiveNutrition
01-08-2009, 01:28 PM
Take Adrenalean, which specifically addresses the issues around PEA being metabolized so quickly.

I have never felt a buzz from Adrenalean and much prefer straight PEA for that purpose. Great mood/energy supplement though from Adrenalean.

Sldge
01-08-2009, 07:02 PM
I have never felt a buzz from Adrenalean and much prefer straight PEA for that purpose. Great mood/energy supplement though from Adrenalean.

He didn't say he took PEA for a buzz, just that he wanted the effects to last longer.

Sldge
01-08-2009, 07:03 PM
I suppose he could also use extended release PEA but since that is only found in Adrenalean the answer is still the same.

dsade
01-08-2009, 07:09 PM
I suppose he could also use extended release PEA but since that is only found in Adrenalean the answer is still the same.

He could try Entro-PEA, but eventually the highs and lows even out to stasis.

CognitiveNutrition
01-08-2009, 07:13 PM
He didn't say he took PEA for a buzz, just that he wanted the effects to last longer.

In most of the BB PEA loggers the buzz (intense effects) lasts 15-60 mins I would assume this is what he is referring to. The mood enhancing effects seems to lasts a few hours to the entire day depending on the person and the dosing protocol used.

I'm not aware anything in Adrenalean extends the effects of PEA to any meaningful degree. It has an instant and extended release blend? I've used both and they have very different effects.

Sldge
01-09-2009, 08:25 AM
In most of the BB PEA loggers the buzz (intense effects) lasts 15-60 mins I would assume this is what he is referring to. The mood enhancing effects seems to lasts a few hours to the entire day depending on the person and the dosing protocol used.

I'm not aware anything in Adrenalean extends the effects of PEA to any meaningful degree. It has an instant and extended release blend? I've used both and they have very different effects.

Hordenine (although you disagree) extends the effects as does the combo of a couple other compounds but Im not going to release that info. The new version has an instant and extended release which prolongs the effects of the formula (PEA being the main backbone).

CognitiveNutrition
01-10-2009, 01:05 PM
Hordenine (although you disagree) extends the effects as does the combo of a couple other compounds but Im not going to release that info. The new version has an instant and extended release which prolongs the effects of the formula (PEA being the main backbone).

I don't think you know my viewpoint on Hordenine and I would be glad to state it.

Hordenine as a substrate (like PEA) for MAO-B should be able to temporarily reduce MAO-B levels however the dosage required for this and the half-life in my opinion do not seem very well established. I also can't confirm any of it's metabolites or their possible actions. This would be needed in my opinion to ascertain if Hordenine is having other effects unrelated to MAO-B which could easily be viewed as an enhancement effect or if it is directly and solely inhibiting MAO-B without any other effect (this I would find unlikely).

Considering Hordenine itself is a form of PEA (N-Dimethyl-hydroxyphenylethylamine) I would not be very surprised if some of the effects would resemble PEA, however my experience with low doses of Hordenine did not reveal any noticeable effects but I have yet to try Hordenine in high doses.

What dose of PEA is instantly instantly and extended release if I may inquire?

I welcome your respected viewpoints on this.

Sldge
01-10-2009, 02:20 PM
What dose of PEA is instantly instantly and extended release if I may inquire?

I welcome your respected viewpoints on this. Ive used both PEA and Hordenine alone and together in various doses. Obviously I feel the combo of each in certain doses provides the best results. Keep in mind I dont take PEA to get high or feel buzzed.

Its a proprietary blend but during testing some of the people I gave it to felt the effects within 20 minutes and felt it lasted 10+ hours. By having hordenine release prior to the PEA the effects were magnified. Not as powerful as taking selegiline prior to the PEA but close.

neuron
01-10-2009, 02:30 PM
Try DLPA.

D-PA would work better.

dsade
01-10-2009, 02:33 PM
D-PA would work better.

Agreed....but I have DLPA sitting around. On paper the D-PA would be highly superior.

The DLPA/PEA/other ingredient stack, however, I have tried extensively and it definitely makes the whole experience last quite a while.

neuron
01-10-2009, 04:40 PM
The DLPA/PEA/other ingredient stack, however, I have tried extensively and it definitely makes the whole experience last quite a while.

Is this something you are coming out with?

Illadelphia
01-10-2009, 04:48 PM
It also goes far beyond that, in a way that has not yet been addressed that I have seen.

Don't worry...it will be soon.

Whoa, whoa... I need to hear the rest of this.....

dsade
01-10-2009, 04:48 PM
Is this something you are coming out with?

Yes....soon.

Based on the Clearshot base, licensed from Ergo, with some acute mood, focus, and libido enhancers. It is recommended to use before going out, to reduce the amount of alcohol you need to have a good time.

So far I've gotten the effects to last for around 3.5 hours.

neuron
01-10-2009, 04:52 PM
The D-isoform will be a nice addition since it is actively metabolized to PEA, and also acts as an enkephalinase inhibitor. There's some evidence to suggest that some of PEAs therapuetic value comes from the ladders effect, directly.

dsade
01-10-2009, 04:57 PM
The D-isoform will be a nice addition since it is actively metabolized to PEA, and also acts as an enkephalinase inhibitor. There's some evidence to suggest that some of PEAs therapuetic value comes from the ladders effect, directly.

Give that man a cigar.

obmas
01-10-2009, 05:17 PM
PEA and ayahausca.

lulz

neuron
01-11-2009, 12:15 PM
PEA and ayahausca.

lulz

Ayahuasca works mainly on MAO-A. PEA is metabolized by MAO-B. Interestingly enough, curcumin inhibits MAO-B.

CognitiveNutrition
01-11-2009, 12:44 PM
Ive used both PEA and Hordenine alone and together in various doses. Obviously I feel the combo of each in certain doses provides the best results. Keep in mind I dont take PEA to get high or feel buzzed.

Its a proprietary blend but during testing some of the people I gave it to felt the effects within 20 minutes and felt it lasted 10+ hours. By having hordenine release prior to the PEA the effects were magnified. Not as powerful as taking selegiline prior to the PEA but close.

I've tried them both in combos and straight Hordenine but it seems my biochemistry did not response to the doses I tried. I don't take PEA on a regular basis usually just as a preworkout or focus enhancer on occasion.

Ahh well if you were able to have the Hordenine only released first prior to PEA it should decrease MAO-B levels (keep it busy for awhile) and require a lower dose PEA to feel an effect. So you have a selective instant release for Hordenine and extended release for PEA? And what is the half life of Hordenine? I know from straight PEA the total effects last up to the entire day, probably in part due to it's metabolites. I do notice much stronger effects from true MAO-B inhibitors like deprenyl or beta carbolines taken prior than anything I've tried.

Agreed....but I have DLPA sitting around. On paper the D-PA would be highly superior.

Straight D-PA is fun stuff. I should be launching some soon if you want I'll send you some to try Dsade.

RonShipman
01-11-2009, 12:59 PM

The PEA in San Tight Xtreme last me around 6 hours. FYI

Yeah it's good ****, best PEA product that I ever used, and one of the best fat burners to.

CognitiveNutrition
01-11-2009, 01:16 PM
The PEA in San Tight Xtreme last me around 6 hours. FYI

Yeah it's good ****, best PEA product that I ever used, and one of the best fat burners to.

I don't think you can feel the effects from the dose of PEA in Tight Xtreme. You are probably feeling the effects of the other compounds. Unless you taken straight PEA as my dosing protocol directs I don't think most people know how PEA is suppose to feel like and can give an informed comment.

How much weight did you lose in 1 month from Tight Xtreme?

RonShipman
01-11-2009, 01:30 PM
I don't think you can feel the effects from the dose of PEA in Tight Xtreme. You are probably feeling the effects of the other compounds. Unless you taken straight PEA as my dosing protocol directs I don't think most people know how PEA is suppose to feel like and can give an informed comment.

How much weight did you lose in 1 month from Tight Xtreme?

Tight Xtreme gives a feeling of well being, confidence and focus along with great energy it feels like something that is prescription it's that strong. I'm losing body fat all the time so I don't know how much I have really lost on the Tight Xtreme. It helps with hunger cravings big time, better than any other product I have used, that in itself will help you lose weight and the extra energy will speed you up and that will help. I'm losing my bodyfat by doing Cardio daily and eating right. Tight Xtreme is just bonus on top of it. It's the first Fat Burner I have used where I don't miss the Banned Ma Huang Ephedra.

jeremyleinen
01-11-2009, 01:32 PM
Is it the geranium in tight extreme that intensifies the PEA? I felt like the effect of PEA was really magnified in Cryoshock, until I crashed from the geranium.

CognitiveNutrition
01-11-2009, 01:36 PM
Tight Xtreme gives a feeling of well being, confidence and focus along with great energy it feels like something that is prescription it's that strong. I'm losing body fat all the time so I don't know how much I have really lost on the Tight Xtreme. It helps with hunger cravings big time, better than any other product I have used, that in itself will help you lose weight and the extra energy will speed you up and that will help. I'm losing my bodyfat by doing Cardio daily and eating right. Tight Xtreme is just bonus on top of it. It's the first Fat Burner I have used where I don't miss the Banned Ma Huang Ephedra.

Sounds like your feeling the geranium. PEA does not have much of an effect on weight loss or hunger.

Is it the geranium in tight extreme that intensifies the PEA? I felt like the effect of PEA was really magnified in Cryoshock, until I crashed from the geranium.

As a stimulant it can enhance some of the stimulant effects of PEA, however I can't recommend this unless very low doses as a few people had problems combing the 2. There's a thread about it someone started awhile ago.

getjacked33
01-14-2009, 08:51 AM
Deprenyl, the MAO-B inhibitor....advise caution