PDA

View Full Version : First month from Adrenalean/ Lean Xtreme

acyates
01-05-2009, 08:16 PM
I just finished a month of Adrenalean (3 caps 2X daily) and Lean Xtreme (1 first thing in AM, 1 4 hours later, and afterworkout/before bed).

I'm happy with the results but don't know whether it was from my diet or from the supplements. I thought the appetite control effect would be more potent but I still did get food cravings throughout most of the day (not so bad at night). In any case, I lost most I my midsection fat within 2-3 weeks. I still would like to shed a few more pounds and figure it would be another month or so until I can give it a break.

Anyway, I still have another month of Lean Xtreme on the shelf and I'm out of Adrenalean. Should I continue to use Lean Xtreme for another month or should I take a break from it? Any alternatives to Adrenalean I should consider (something with more appetite control would be nice)?

Thanks a bunch.

mada071
01-05-2009, 09:34 PM
animal cuts, or even meltdown

have you ever thought about an N.O. product for energy?

app suppression I would maybe go with Venom if you can find some.

acyates
01-06-2009, 04:20 AM
animal cuts, or even meltdown

have you ever thought about an N.O. product for energy?

app suppression I would maybe go with Venom if you can find some.

Thanks.

I'll check out those. Have you tried venom and adrenalean?

Robboe
01-06-2009, 09:38 AM
I just finished a month of Adrenalean (3 caps 2X daily) and Lean Xtreme (1 first thing in AM, 1 4 hours later, and afterworkout/before bed).

I'm happy with the results but don't know whether it was from my diet or from the supplements. I thought the appetite control effect would be more potent but I still did get food cravings throughout most of the day (not so bad at night). In any case, I lost most I my midsection fat within 2-3 weeks. I still would like to shed a few more pounds and figure it would be another month or so until I can give it a break.

Anyway, I still have another month of Lean Xtreme on the shelf and I'm out of Adrenalean. Should I continue to use Lean Xtreme for another month or should I take a break from it? Any alternatives to Adrenalean I should consider (something with more appetite control would be nice)?

Thanks a bunch.

You can continue to use the LX, but when you finish after 8 weeks take a prolonged break. Scorch goes well with it if you can't get any more adrenalean.