PDA

View Full Version : CUtting, incorporating rock climbing and cardio. HELP!!

GetMeat
01-01-2009, 04:15 PM
Hey guys,
I am looking to start cutting and I need some help. I recently found a love for rock climbing and I heard thats a good low intensity workout (correct me if im wrong), so what I was thinking of doing is climbing 3 or 4 times a week and incorporating either HIIT cardio, or high intensity cardio (there is a gym in the rock climbing facility that I can workout at) after the rock climbing or on off days. Let me know which one you guys think would be more beneficial for cutting weight. I was also wondering how many times a week I should lift weights if I am cutting using this regiment. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Aussieguy101
01-01-2009, 04:28 PM
Rock climbing is great exercise and a great sport

you enjoy it so do it !

the most important thing about exercise is to enjoy what you are doing :)

Razokie
01-01-2009, 04:43 PM
This..

Diet

You must eat a calorie deflict 300-500 calories under maintenance, personally i like to follow the high protein, high fat, low carb approach when cutting as this is what i find works best along with alot of others.

Cardio

Low-intensity cardio done 3-4x per week after weight training for about 30-45 minutes your heart rate should be sitting at around about 65% of your max heart rate. HIIT cardio preformed on OFF days but is not needed.

Supplements

Deffently recomend L-Carnitine its a amino acid so it promotes growth and helps you keep muscle mass, but it also helps you to lose fat, here is a link:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/lcarn.html

Also a good fat burner would help out do some reasearch on what is the best look at some reviews. IMO i would choose either:

- Lipo 6x
- REDuction
- Animal Cuts