PDA

View Full Version : Is TORRENT necessary if already taking SIZEON & XTEND?

Smokin Horn
12-29-2008, 04:26 AM
Just working out my next stack. I will be taking SIZEON & XTEND during my workout. Because theres creatine/bcaas in those 2, would Torrent not be really worth it?

chocochoco
12-29-2008, 04:30 AM
no supplemeny is NECESSARY

madbull
12-29-2008, 04:36 AM
Just working out my next stack. I will be taking SIZEON & XTEND during my workout. Because theres creatine/bcaas in those 2, would Torrent not be really worth it?

torrent is an awesome post workout product. I am currently on sizeon/ sp250 with xtend mixed with my sizeon,

I take torrent post workout. At first I thought this would be too much liquids, but ive been training much harder that this isn't a problem. Love it but u might need to get used to the liquid intake.

Smokin Horn
12-29-2008, 04:40 AM
yeh but arnt u paying extra with the torrent becos it contains bcaas/creatine?
so even if u r still taking those types of products, recon the other benefits of torrent is worth it?

GETTINITDONE
12-29-2008, 04:57 AM

Seems like a waste of money and too much of a good thing IMO, If your taking Torrent Post Workout then you don't need SizeOn Intra. Your fine with the Xtend Intra and Torrent Post.

I take Xtend Intra and use Torrent Post. Save the SizeOn for when you want to change things up.

Just my opinion.

Sorry just reread your post... If you have SizeOn and Xtend and that's what your using then I would go with a different PWO shake something without creatine maybe try something like Gold Finish by CL.

B Con
12-29-2008, 05:24 AM

It all just really depends on your goals. Torrent is more than creatine/bcaas as it contains both carbs/protein to help you as well post workout. If you are already including some carbs/protein with your post workout nutrition then it may not be necessary however, it may be more convenient than taking so many other things.

BBDF
12-29-2008, 06:44 AM
you should still get some carbs/protein in post WO, like whey and glycomaize or something, this would be much cheaper than torrent.

pushinweightwi
12-29-2008, 06:53 AM
I was taking torrent and SO and started to get some minor dull pain in the lower back, figured perhaps too much creatine??? I stopped the torrent till the SO was done and the problem went away within a day or two. Still use torrent and nevewr have problems. Only had a problem when the 2 were combined. Still really like both products.

BCYMCA
12-29-2008, 07:04 AM
ok ill round down for all who believe torrent is a waste.

20 for good whey (month)
20 for 5 pounds waxy maze ( over a month)
30 for Creatine but there are many types in torrent (a few months supply)
20 for Glutamine ( fewm months supply)
50 for a month of Bcaa's to get amount of leucine in torrent

plus alot more, as you can see by the time you buy all this and mix it and it taste like ass its not worth it.