PDA

View Full Version : If you think NFL > NCAA Football, GTFITH!!!

neelb_24
12-28-2008, 01:04 PM
The last few weeks of regular season and playoffs are why ;)

That and it's a lot easier to keep up with all the teams rather than thousands of them.

Don't care what yall say, NFL > NCAA.

TanTORNADO
12-28-2008, 01:11 PM
Miami ..superbowl champs

Outside backer
12-28-2008, 01:11 PM
never in a million years ever will the nfl be > ncaa

unless the ncaa does away with football altogether could the nfl even come close to the ncaa

ChefPhalBignuts
12-28-2008, 01:13 PM
It's a toss up. NCAA is all about the atmosphere during the games and the kids are actually playing for something. The NFL is more about strategy and skill level

TanTORNADO
12-28-2008, 01:14 PM
It's a toss up. NCAA is all about the atmosphere during the games and the kids are actually playing for something. The NFL is more about strategy and skill level

yea but BCS pisses me off

ChefPhalBignuts
12-28-2008, 01:16 PM

It pisses everyone off lol

I don't know if I'd even try to compare the two because they are two totally different worlds

bbacn123
12-28-2008, 01:18 PM
NCAA has lost the concept of defense. Until they learn how to play it again NFL > NCAA

DubV
12-28-2008, 01:20 PM
NCAA has lost the concept of defense. Until they learn how to play it again NFL > NCAA

lolwut. USC has one of the best defenses in history this year. I know it's just one team but still.

Negatron617
12-28-2008, 01:21 PM
pro sports will always be better than non pro sports.

DubV
12-28-2008, 01:22 PM
pro sports will always be better than non pro sports.

lolwut again. Ncaa basketball > NBA. The NBA has no concept of defense. All the pros care about is the money.

ChefPhalBignuts
12-28-2008, 01:24 PM
lolwut again. Ncaa basketball > NBA. The NBA has no concept of defense. All the pros care about is the money.

That's basketball. No one cares about basketball

Exist 2 Inspire
12-28-2008, 01:25 PM
I prefer the NFL.

bbacn123
12-28-2008, 01:27 PM
lolwut. USC has one of the best defenses in history this year. I know it's just one team but still.

exactly, one team. The SEC and Big12, the two conferences that are supposed to be the best, look like they dont have a clue for the most part. There's always exceptions here and there, but as a whole....just terrible by the NCAA.

Negatron617
12-28-2008, 01:29 PM

thats is your opinion. i have mine. if nba teams played college teams youd see how well the nba plays defense. most good college players leave early to go pro and make dough so i dont know what youre talking about. we might as well say High School basketball pwns all because those kids are trully not playing for the money, but it would sound ridiculous.

MenTaLPiRacY
12-28-2008, 01:30 PM

That and it's a lot easier to keep up with all the teams rather than thousands of them.

good thing about NFL is their all pros and we dont usually see Video game scores like 60 something to 20 something..

El Dorko
12-28-2008, 01:30 PM
Baltimoreeeeeeeeee

08' is our year!

leafs43
12-28-2008, 01:33 PM
D-1 NCAA football is the only league that determines a champ by popularity contests.

neelb_24
12-28-2008, 03:27 PM

Those 3 = more reasons nfl > ncaa

NBA playoffs = almost rivals entertainment that the nfl playoff brings IMO

That's basketball. No one cares about basketball

Except nba playoffs/finals ;)

MenTaLPiRacY
12-28-2008, 03:38 PM
good thing about NFL is their all pros and we dont usually see Video game scores like 60 something to 20 something..

i make this post and now the cowgirls are getting beat by over 40 points..

neelb_24
12-28-2008, 03:49 PM
i make this post and now the cowgirls are getting beat by over 40 points..

but that's just yet another reason nfl > ncaa ;)

cowgirls ftl. too bad the e-girls are probably gonna get a playoff spot now from their win. i would rather have had the bucs in there bc to me the whole nfc south is not as big a threat to the giants as our division rivals.

QuicksandATL
12-28-2008, 03:54 PM
Oh, hai.

neelb_24
12-29-2008, 12:11 PM
bump

kethnaab
12-29-2008, 12:14 PM
I like the NFL better because you know that the people who are playing are the best, as opposed to some colleges having great talent (the best money can buy) and other teams taking games against far superior opponents just to get some $$$ for their universities

Need2LoseFat
12-29-2008, 12:46 PM
this is no contest, NCAA blows NFL out of the water in amount of fans, capacity of stadiums, stadiums like OSU are always sold out, every game.

There is no comparison, this must be a joke

911medic
12-29-2008, 12:47 PM

You live in Mississippi...I can see why you'd say that...:)

Dom_88
12-29-2008, 12:58 PM
I don't give a **** about atmosphere while I'm watching a game on TV. I watch sports for the superior skill and speed. NFL>NCAA by far in that respect. Pro sports will always be better than amateur.

ESPforMe
12-29-2008, 01:05 PM
I can't put NFL over NCAA when there are paid atheletes like those on Detroit, Seattle, St Louis etc etc

I like both though.

Messiahtype
12-29-2008, 01:31 PM
this is no contest, NCAA blows NFL out of the water in amount of fans, capacity of stadiums, stadiums like OSU are always sold out, every game.

None of which have anything to do with the actual game.

neelb_24
12-29-2008, 01:34 PM

anddd?

ole miss is going to the cotton bowl

i go to ole miss

you are 49 years old

/your life

I don't give a **** about atmosphere while I'm watching a game on TV. I watch sports for the superior skill and speed. NFL>NCAA by far in that respect. Pro sports will always be better than amateur.

this guy gets it

I can't put NFL over NCAA when there are paid atheletes like those on Detroit, Seattle, St Louis etc etc

I like both though.

if you're a fan of a ****ty team like this you still have the option of watching the other games that are on after your team is off the air

just like with college ;)

NoS_oUtLaSt
12-29-2008, 01:39 PM

Strong Unaware.

Most people down south love NCAA more than NFL. I grew up in Memphis. Attend Mississippi State. South loves college.

ESPforMe
12-29-2008, 02:04 PM
if you're a fan of a ****ty team like this you still have the option of watching the other games that are on after your team is off the air

just like with college ;)

Correct. My point is at least in college they don't get paid to be terrible(shouldn't get paid anyway).

Like I said though, I watch both as well as HS football.

batman15
12-29-2008, 02:06 PM
Strong Unaware.

Most people down south love NCAA more than NFL. I grew up in Memphis. Attend Mississippi State. South loves college.

x2

1. College/High School football
2. High school/College football
10. NFL

911medic
12-30-2008, 05:17 AM
ole miss is going to the cotton bowl

i go to ole miss

you are 49 years old

/your life

LOL...49 doesn't mean crap to me. I'm sorry you go to Old Missy.

Strong Unaware.

Hardly unaware.

I graduated from Alabama. I was just F'ing with the guy from Mississippi.

neelb_24
01-05-2009, 08:10 PM
LOL...49 doesn't mean crap to me. I'm sorry you go to Old Missy.

Hardly unaware.

I graduated from Alabama. I was just F'ing with the guy from Mississippi.

I'm sorry for the loss yall had against utah.

neelb_24
01-07-2009, 06:16 PM
bump

cjgisdaman
01-07-2009, 06:34 PM
football is football man...i think ncca is more exciting because there are more teams to follow and more divisions but the bowl system blows..