PDA

View Full Version : MTest Reloaded by BMF Hardcore?

Mayerrr
12-27-2008, 07:15 AM
Has anyone experienced or heard of this new product? They dropped the mtest lameirda and they say this is way stronger with less sides.
the ingredients are

methyl 1 testoserone
17a-methyl-atoillocholan-2-ene-17b-ol
2a(?)
17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one
17b-ol(?)
sillymarin
peperine
all summed up in a cap at 335 mg

Mayerrr
12-27-2008, 05:28 PM
bump

N1TR1X
12-27-2008, 05:35 PM
Oh boy, Edge sucked in another minor.

What school do you go to? I just graduated from Riverside last year, I know MTEST is pimped heavily in the locker rooms whenever someone mentions working out.

I wouldn't trust BMF Hardcore as past formulas were labeled as pure methylated test and were really just poorly manufactured derivatives which did twice as much damage to the liver than actual methylated test.

FYI, Edge has a deal with BMF so when they say "BMF Hardcore is the best BRO!" it's only because Bas trains his employees to recommend them on every customer entry.

Mayerrr
12-27-2008, 05:38 PM
i go to herman, im in grade 12. yeah, i know what you mean, im just curious because they came out with this a week or 2 ago, and was curious if anyone has experienced it yet.

N1TR1X
12-27-2008, 05:44 PM
If you want some quality advice send me your MSN via PM.

PS,

Tough loss at OFSAA.

Eyayo
12-27-2008, 06:10 PM
Has anyone experienced or heard of this new product? They dropped the mtest lameirda and they say this is way stronger with less sides.
the ingredients are

methyl 1 testoserone
2a(?)
17b-ol(?)
sillymarin
peperine

m1t,phera,sd NO WAY IN THE WORLD IS THAT GONNA HAVE FEW SIDES. Ur 17 u dot need this ****.

N1TR1X
12-27-2008, 06:17 PM
m1t,phera,sd NO WAY IN THE WORLD IS THAT GONNA HAVE FEW SIDES. Ur 17 u dot need this ****.

Agree with you 110% my man.

Where me and the OP come from I'm gonna say 30-40% of every male high school student who works out uses or has used that product, or an older version.

Sad eh? It gets sold in the hallways with a price per pill by 17-18 year olds to kids 14-15 years old.

Cops who preach the wrongness of steroid usage are also popping that **** like a Multivitamin in the locker room of the gym I go to.

alexmac519
01-20-2009, 05:27 PM
dude its just m-test evolution with pplex and superdrol mixed into it, and u dont gotta wait for it to dissolve under your tongue
i go to sandwich, so i know that about half of the teens working out in the windsor/lasalle area have taken m-test, but if your going to do something dont waste your time on this ****
some people at my gym have bought this and are going to take it in a week or 2 so i could keep you posted on their results if you want

socobrad
02-13-2009, 04:51 PM
i don't know... i liked it. i didn't notice any negatives. but i'd prolly like something healthier, just in case. any thoughts?

mattluki
02-25-2009, 08:16 PM
Corey lool MTest is an oral= really ****n bad on your liver, its Illigal in canada and edge sells it UNDER the counter, why do you think they do it, because its not legal, second its the same as a steriod, so if ur gunna hate on me and say im taken ****, yet your on hear chirpin to ppl about a steriod.. nice job their buddy.. ooh i forgot.. ur gunna take advice from a 15 year old.. smart choice.

And yah man thx for that we cuda won that ofssaaa game:(

ryguy......
04-27-2009, 07:18 PM
Matt is small !!!

CoopXL
07-10-2009, 03:35 PM
the ingredients are

methyl 1 testoserone
2a(?)
17b-ol(?)
sillymarin
peperine

I have been taking two MTEST 2 reloaded pills a day for more than two weeks. I got nothing for it. IT's a joke