PDA

View Full Version : Gainer + Creatine

Derv
12-24-2008, 11:20 AM
Hey guys,

I just got a big tub of that cytogainer stuff in strawberries and cream and it tastes disgusting! So i'm after a new one, i liked Universal gains but it's was ?23 for a tub that didn't last 1 month so is there any good gainers out there with low suger high carb/cals/protein.

Also after my first proper creatine supplement so which creatine should i get? Ofcoruse mono i think but any particular type?

in10city
12-24-2008, 12:10 PM
If you wan to take the KISS route for CrM, then a CreaPure CrM product such as found in Prolab, Universal, Sportpharma, ISS, Allmax, Ultimate and ON products.

martymcfly
12-27-2008, 09:39 AM
If you wan to take the KISS route for CrM, then a CreaPure CrM product such as found in Prolab, Universal, Sportpharma, ISS, Allmax, Ultimate and ON products.

QUickmass has Creatine in it as well :D

iGottaLift
12-27-2008, 09:43 AM
For Creatine Monohydrate theres no choice except for CreaPure, ProLab or Optimum nutrition makes it.

ProLabs N Large II is good stuff. I personally took that with my creatine after my workouts...great stuff, great gains.

Or you could just try a different flavor of Cytogainer..the Chocolate Chip Mint is Great...

jejunum
12-27-2008, 09:44 AM
Try cytogainer chocolate mint. It tastes really good, though CG is quite pricey (cheapest I can find is $37 for 6 pounds=18 servings, + 4 bucks shipping).

BTW cytogainer already has creatine in it. If you take it, you don't need more (3-5 g/day is all that your body needs, according to my biochem prof.).

martymcfly
12-29-2008, 10:36 AM
For Creatine Monohydrate theres no choice except for CreaPure, ProLab or Optimum nutrition makes it.

ProLabs N Large II is good stuff. I personally took that with my creatine after my workouts...great stuff, great gains.

Or you could just try a different flavor of Cytogainer..the Chocolate Chip Mint is Great...

allmax has creaPure too :)

tallthing
12-29-2008, 11:03 AM
cookies and creme cytoagainer was pretty good.