PDA

View Full Version : Carbs, Fat, Protein

meckes88
12-18-2008, 10:26 AM
I'm trying to Bulk up, how many times a day should i eat, how much, and of what? I'm also not trying to turn into a fatass i just want to put on muscle that's all really.

untitled8
12-18-2008, 10:32 AM
your statement contradicts itself.

If you want to put on muscle, that's bulking.

how much do you weigh?

meckes88
12-18-2008, 10:36 AM
I'm 180 right now, i want muscle but i don't want to gain lots of fat with it, that's all i'm saying , i see guys in the gym that are really built but they have a massive stomach to go with it, i don't wanna be that guy, lol.

Irezumi
12-18-2008, 10:38 AM
I'm 180 right now, i want muscle but i don't want to gain lots of fat with it, that's all i'm saying , i see guys in the gym that are really built but they have a massive stomach to go with it, i don't wanna be that guy, lol.

You're looking to clean bulk. Look it up on the search function. There are millions of threads about it. One thing to remember, you will gain some fat on a bulk no matter what.

untitled8
12-18-2008, 10:40 AM
You're looking to clean bulk. Look it up on the search function. There are millions of threads about it. One thing to remember, you will gain some fat on a bulk no matter what.

x 2.

you won't get fat over night, don't worry, if you keep a track of what you are doing you can control your bulk to make sure the fat gain is minimal.