PDA

View Full Version : Baked Potato - good or bad?

Athlete218
12-17-2008, 03:46 AM
I eat a baked potato @ dinner probably 3-4 times per week. are baked potatoes good or bad for you? i eat it plain w/ light cheese sprinkled on top.

untitled8
12-17-2008, 03:57 AM
it depends on the rest of your diet, but i wouldn't worry too much about it. Sweet potatoes would be a better choice, but if you don't like them, just stick with the normal potato!

AnthonyBishop
12-17-2008, 04:21 AM
it depends on the rest of your diet, but i wouldn't worry too much about it. Sweet potatoes would be a better choice, but if you don't like them, just stick with the normal potato!

Is the Anabolic Diet designed to be "the best of both worlds" (bulking and cutting) diet?

Theenforcer1
12-17-2008, 05:49 AM
eat your damn potato.

untitled8
12-17-2008, 07:18 AM
Is the Anabolic Diet designed to be "the best of both worlds" (bulking and cutting) diet?

That depends on how you respond to the diet, i'm personally doing it because i don't respond to well to carbs, they bloat me out and make me feel so tired, so i'd rather just have them on the weekend like with this diet as i don't have as much stuff to do at the weekend.

I'm on day 3 on the AD and i'm feeling the best i've ever felt to be honest, and i'm still making gains in my workouts, so it seems to work for me so far, this is supposed to be the hardest part aswell being the first week.

Anotherfling
12-17-2008, 08:01 AM
I'm not a big white potato fan, but baked sweet potatoes with some cinnamon are great, and are one of my favorite clean carb sources. As far as good or bad for you, it's more about the overall picture. If they aren't putting your diet over the edge as far as how many carbs you want to consume, they're probably fine.

dn27
12-17-2008, 08:02 AM
I eat 1-2 a day. They're great. White potatoes have tons of potassium.