PDA

View Full Version : Christians and Supplements

brudman
12-16-2008, 10:14 AM
Hey guys,

I just want to get your feedback/opinions. I work at GNC and take a gainer, waxi maize, leukic, and nox-cg3 (NO2, Glutamine, Creatine). I get these things pretty much at a huge discount or free. Tomorrow I can get 40% of the hardcore products and my buddy who works there suggests I try T-Bomb II. T-Bomb II is a natty T-booster (herbal) with all kinds of natural stuff in it. I was wondering what your thoughts were about the use of natural t-boosters were and their role in the christian walk. Are they ok? Let me know what you think!!!

Thanks,

Ben

tenthirtytwo
12-16-2008, 10:16 AM
Give it a shot. If God smites you, you know you made the wrong choice.

RockyIV
12-16-2008, 10:19 AM
Hey guys,

I just want to get your feedback/opinions. I work at GNC and take a gainer, waxi maize, leukic, and nox-cg3 (NO2, Glutamine, Creatine). I get these things pretty much at a huge discount or free. Tomorrow I can get 40% of the hardcore products and my buddy who works there suggests I try T-Bomb II. T-Bomb II is a natty T-booster (herbal) with all kinds of natural stuff in it. I was wondering what your thoughts were about the use of natural t-boosters were and their role in the christian walk. Are they ok? Let me know what you think!!!

Thanks,

Ben
Why would they be bad for Christians?

Air Biscuit
12-16-2008, 10:26 AM
Just pray for higher test. Surely that will work and you don't have to worry about the discount.

Vadim Beliaev
12-16-2008, 10:34 AM
Hey guys,

Thanks,

Ben

theyre just natural substances present in things we eat
do you question your food on the table and whether it agrees with your religion or not?

Smudgefit
12-16-2008, 10:49 AM
Jesus said

'It is not that which goes into the mouth what defillith the man, but what comes out'

So that mean, take whatever you like, dont be a douch when you speak.
The government's laws are nothing like Jesus' laws, trust. The 10 commandments is all there should be on earth.

Air Biscuit
12-16-2008, 11:03 AM
The 10 commandments is all there should be on earth.

Really???

So, to you it would be OK for parents to abuse their children (physically, mentally, emotionally, etc.)

and those abused children should honor their parents or go to hell????

Wow....

just... wow....

TulsaCoker
12-16-2008, 11:08 AM

LoL, now that was funny

Smudgefit
12-16-2008, 11:08 AM
Really???

So, to you it would be OK for parents to abuse their children (physically, mentally, emotionally, etc.)

and those abused children should honor their parents or go to hell????

Wow....

just... wow....

You are a fool, probably asleep to your true potential because of these law makers and media monsters making people so sick.

We are human beings, not animals that need taming.

Of course parents shouldnt abuse their children, but what is natural about that?
It's obviously an insane reaction by the parent to an insane environment. Ever see an animal in a zoo? It's the same story with us only we're locked into consumerism and the media's fear culture.
We have billions of people tuning into the news every hour to hear about death, poverty and what's going to happen to them by terrorists.
There's nothing natural here.

Naturally, it's nicer to be nice, most people and events are good. We are a very brainwashed society.

The 10 commandments is all there should be, and there should also be peace, as is everyone's wish.

Miscer1111
12-16-2008, 11:24 AM
God hates steroids.

You can look it up.

designer12
12-16-2008, 11:24 AM
Aren't those test boosters junk?

brudman
12-17-2008, 11:08 AM

Hahaha very true. Does anyone have any scriptural input?

IraHays
12-17-2008, 11:12 AM
Taking a placebo isn't a sin.

bmy-
12-17-2008, 11:13 AM
Jesus said

'It is not that which goes into the mouth what defillith the man, but what comes out'

So that mean, take whatever you like, dont be a douch when you speak.
The government's laws are nothing like Jesus' laws, trust. The 10 commandments is all there should be on earth.

boring troll is boring..

guest89
12-17-2008, 11:16 AM
As long as it isn't bad for your body I don't see why there would be a problem.

lookingtogrow
12-17-2008, 11:38 AM

That is classic! LOL!!!