PDA

View Full Version : Ok serious quesiton...Is KG considered the best PF at moment? has he surpassed Duncan

The_PUA
12-09-2008, 08:29 PM
Ok serious quesiton...Is KG considered the best PF at the moment? has he surpassed Duncan?

its funny how when the Spurs were winning all those titles, everybody even Charles Barkeley hailed Tim has the best PF of all time.. suddendly, the Spurs aint champs no more, and all we hear about now is Kevin Garnett.. I swear nobody talks about Tim no more, no news, no threads. nothing.

fivas15
12-09-2008, 08:30 PM
Hey guies, Ok serious quesiton...Is KG considered the best PF at the moment? has he surpassed Duncan?

its funny how when the Spurs were winning all those titles, everybody even Charles Barkeley hailed Tim has the best PF of all time.. suddendly all we hear about now is Kevin Garnett.. I swear nobody talks about Tim no more, no news, no threads. nothing.

iLoveFattyFood
lolque

oh and i have a question to ask. Ok serious quesiton...Is KG considered the best PF at the moment? has he surpassed Duncan?

its funny how when the Spurs were winning all those titles, everybody even Charles Barkeley hailed Tim has the best PF of all time.. suddendly all we hear about now is Kevin Garnett.. I swear nobody talks about Tim no more, no news, no threads. nothing.

cthebeast
uhh no kg is not better than duncan

Negatron617
12-09-2008, 08:32 PM
we just had a PF thread a couple weeks ago

Erik2806
12-09-2008, 08:34 PM
maybe currently, but when all is done is done for both their careers

east football
12-09-2008, 08:35 PM
KG has always been better than Duncan, when the spurs were winning thoes championships KG was wasting his prime in Minnesota. IMO KG was the best player in the league when he was in Minnesota.

Reps n Sets
12-09-2008, 08:42 PM
KG has always been better than Duncan, when the spurs were winning thoes championships KG was wasting his prime in Minnesota. IMO KG was the best player in the league when he was in Minnesota.

Duncan ****ted on KG on their head to head match ups.

GPx
12-09-2008, 08:46 PM
Why would KG be the best at the moment when he's having one of his worst statistical seasons?
He's on the decline while many other guys are coming up.

east football
12-09-2008, 08:51 PM
Duncan ****ted on KG on their head to head match ups.

stats? KG had no supporting cast at all on the Twolves except for the year he had Spree and Cassel, and even then it was just thoes three.