PDA

View Full Version : Help me pick out a supplement by Friday based upon my needs

joem1cha3l
12-09-2008, 04:37 PM
Looking to maintain my strength throughout my workout guys. Ive heard White Flood is pretty damn good at re-energizing your muscles after workouts. What do you guys think?

johnboy94
12-09-2008, 04:38 PM
I really like noexplode-then superpump250.

Drexx
12-09-2008, 04:42 PM
Curious, why Friday?

quank
12-09-2008, 04:44 PM
Orotine, Beta Alanine, and Xtend pre or Orotine and Purple Wraath pre.

Big_adam123
12-09-2008, 04:54 PM
Sounds like you are looking for an NO2 product, Shock Therapy by Universal, or Superpump by gaspari

XCriticalBenchX
12-09-2008, 04:56 PM
White Flood could work. It's a pre-workout product and there are a bunch on the market that may be of success to you. You could also try Cryoshock which is a pre-workout product that gets great reviews here on the forums covering all angles to increase pre-workout intensity. The energy complex delivers steady smooth energy lasting up to 8 hours so that will for sure get you through your workout.

I really encourage you to take a look into your carb intake. Carbs can really carry you through a workout. What do you eat pre-workout? If you do not have a high carb meal pre-workout, i would suggest really trying that out as it worked wonders for me.

Are you also getting enough sleep? You should have enough energy unless your schedule is crazy to get through a brutal 50 minutes!:)

Mike

CONTROLLED LABS
12-09-2008, 08:39 PM
Looking to maintain my strength throughout my workout guys. Ive heard White Flood is pretty damn good at re-energizing your muscles after workouts. What do you guys think?

white flood would be good as a preworkout supp