PDA

View Full Version : Calling out Panthers fans...

Mafiafolife77
12-08-2008, 08:31 AM
u scared???

Greg1983
12-08-2008, 08:32 AM
Hopefully! Tonight I'm trying to make back the money I lost on New England. Go Bucs!

cthebeast
12-08-2008, 08:38 AM
begin trash talk

LOL in

scared of what? lame ass buccs gonna get whooped on tonight...hold on to your fluke win at the beginning of the season.. thats all your gonna have after tonight

Mafiafolife77
12-08-2008, 08:52 AM
begin trash talk

LOL in

scared of what? lame ass buccs gonna get whooped on tonight...hold on to your fluke win at the beginning of the season.. thats all your gonna have after tonight

if by 'fluke win' you mean a complete dismantling of your favorite NFL team, then yes it was a completely fluke win. Good luck trying to score a touchdown this time.

effen5
12-09-2008, 06:34 AM
buccs got owned

p0fell0w
12-09-2008, 06:42 AM
hahah i enjoyed the game last night..did y'all buc fans enjoy it to? :P

Cramerica
12-09-2008, 06:45 AM
buccs got owned

Actually, I think mafiafolife got owned.

I'll bet Monte Kiffin was pissed last night. A lot of missed tackles from his defense on the two RB's.

Krunchy
12-09-2008, 06:58 AM
if by 'fluke win' you mean a complete dismantling of your favorite NFL team, then yes it was a completely fluke win. Good luck trying to score a touchdown this time.

No worries, we scored five ;)

PotKettleBlack
12-09-2008, 08:43 AM
Well this thread went well...

ras2514
12-09-2008, 08:44 AM
Carolina scored a few td's

K20A2
12-09-2008, 09:00 AM
begin trash talk

LOL in

I love fans!! short for FANATIC!

Whenever you team gets spanked/dominted it's a fluke, but when tehy do the domination it's b/c the team is the sh*t and the other team is lame......lol....

Remember teh game was tied going into the 4th so not as dominating as it may seem. While the Panthers we're shut down in Tampa from the word go.

Both good teams, might see each other again in the playoffs, should be a good game then also. Wonder where they'll meet though.

Mafiafolife77
12-09-2008, 09:51 AM
I love fans!! short for FANATIC!

Whenever you team gets spanked/dominted it's a fluke, but when tehy do the domination it's b/c the team is the sh*t and the other team is lame......lol...

lol seriously.

last night was a fluke win by the way. nothing you can do or say to change it. see what i did there?

funny all the bandwagon panthers fans show their faces AFTER the game, disclusing cthebeast. i didn't even go out on a limb, just a little trash talk before the game and now all the hindsight soldiers have definitely made their presence known now though. how convenient :rolleyes:

Krunchy
12-09-2008, 10:11 AM
lol seriously.

last night was a fluke win by the way. nothing you can do or say to change it. see what i did there?

funny all the bandwagon panthers fans show their faces AFTER the game, disclusing cthebeast. i didn't even go out on a limb, just a little trash talk before the game and now all the hindsight soldiers have definitely made their presence known now though. how convenient :rolleyes:

http://www.nqcc.org/nqccweb/htdocs/Training%20pg%20crying1.jpg

I don't sit around wasting time talking trash before a game. However I'm more than happy to laugh at you after the game is over ;)

Mafiafolife77
12-09-2008, 10:22 AM
I don't sit around wasting time talking trash before a game. However I'm more than happy to laugh at you after the game is over ;)

so enjoying pregame trash talk = wasting time? lulz, keep up the hindsight bias, i'm sure it's the only thing you're worth a **** in. anyone can call a game after it's over. it was a great game, the NFC south flexed it's muscles last night.

GPx
12-09-2008, 10:22 AM
damn why'd cthebeast get banned?

Krunchy
12-09-2008, 10:35 AM
so enjoying pregame trash talk = wasting time? lulz, keep up the hindsight bias, i'm sure it's the only thing you're worth a **** in. anyone can call a game after it's over. it was a great game, the NFC south flexed it's muscles last night.

It's wasting my time, yes. Hence why I don't do it. But like I said, if someone else is going to trash my team, then yeah, I'm gonna apply this "hindsight bias" or whatever the hell you're talking about once they're proven wrong.

Darkace
12-09-2008, 10:45 AM
lol seriously.

i was here before and during the game dumbass

C-Squared
12-09-2008, 10:46 AM
I personally don't think either team is a legit contender, but I sure to like Garcia in a pressure situation over Delhomme. I really hope they meet again in the playoffs, it'd be a great game if nothing else.

fivas15
12-09-2008, 10:50 AM
STill....Buccs > Panthers

Darkace
12-09-2008, 10:56 AM
I personally don't think either team is a legit contender, but I sure to like Garcia in a pressure situation over Delhomme. I really hope they meet again in the playoffs, it'd be a great game if nothing else.

yes delhomme who has like 27 4t qtr comebacks or something and is know to be clutch

ChefPhalBignuts
12-09-2008, 11:10 AM

I think they could be cause their running game is scary. Williams and Stewart dismantled the Bucs last night. I dont think the Panthers defense would be able to take a high powered pass offense though

B. Roth
12-09-2008, 11:55 AM
I think they could be cause their running game is scary. Williams and Stewart dismantled the Bucs last night. I dont think the Panthers defense would be able to take a high powered pass offense though

Agreed. I'm a Panthers fan but our corners SUCK IMO. I don't know why the Buccs didn't just throw towards Chris Gamble on every play. I can't believe we just signed him for 6 more years. Sure he gets a pick now and then, but mostly he just plays WAY back off the WR and lets teams pick up 7-10 yards on him virtually every time.

K20A2
12-09-2008, 12:04 PM
I was looking over the schedule and I think Carolina drops one game(@NYG) and Tampa runs the Table(@ ATL, Oakland, SD), Tampa owns all the tie breakers actually so if they run the table they just need Carolina to lose one game(vs Den, @ NYG, @ Saints).........so there's a good chance they could steal the 2nd seed still.

Sick96stang
12-09-2008, 12:16 PM
yes delhomme who has like 27 4t qtr comebacks or something and is know to be clutch

22... but yea Garcia isn't even on the top 10 list for 4th quarter comebacks.

Sick96stang
12-09-2008, 12:17 PM

Well they play my Broncos next week so I hope you are right.

cthebeast
12-09-2008, 03:47 PM
OH HAI GUISE DID I MISS DA GAME?

could someone fill me in? PERHAPS Mafiafolife77?

SwagMorris
12-09-2008, 03:57 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SwagMorris
12-09-2008, 03:59 PM

They need to rush more than 4. That's all they did last night.

fivas15
12-09-2008, 04:16 PM
OH HAI GUISE DID I MISS DA GAME?

could someone fill me in? PERHAPS Mafiafolife77?

Cliffs

DeAngalo put me into the playoffs
Panthers beat Buccs
Buccs are still better and will win the divison.
Panthers win was a fluke.

cthebeast
12-09-2008, 05:33 PM
Cliffs

Panthers beat Buccs

ahhh young fivas....so much sports knowledge yet so naive...

The buccs will NOT win the division, Atlanta will wipe the floor with the fuccs in the DOME.

good choice puttin Dwill in to ur starting line up

SwagMorris
12-10-2008, 05:03 PM
Cliffs

Panthers beat Buccs

You're from Utah. No one gives a ****. Bandwagoner.

ChefPhalBignuts
12-10-2008, 05:47 PM

Where you from, brah

fivas15
12-10-2008, 05:49 PM

5 star reply. Bravo! Bravo!

Utah > you

SwagMorris
12-11-2008, 01:50 PM
Where you from, brah

Born and raised North Carolina.