PDA

View Full Version : Please critique my bulking diet

RexusTu
12-07-2008, 10:07 PM
I'm 25, 5'11, 166 pounds. When I stick to this dieting schedule, I gain a decent amount of weight...problem is that I can't always be consistent with it because I've been traveling back and forth lately (but that will soon stop). Once, when I was on this diet for 4 weeks straight, I gained about 6 pounds. Anyway, here it is:

I don't have precise numbers for you, but my typical day consists of the following:

upon waking, 14 ounces of 1% milk mixed with 1/2 scoop of ON whey...

then 4 eggs (2-3 yolks removed) and half a cup of hash browns, along with an apple and 2 tablespoons of natural pb...

For lunch, .15 pounds of all-natural turkey breast deli meat between two slices of whole grain bread

later, a bowl of Basic Four cereal

A kashi granola bar for a snack

few slices of pineapple

60-90 minutes before workout: 3-4 ounces chicken breast or lean ground beef, with 2/3 cup brown rice, with a cup of cranberry juice

20 minutes pre-workout: 1/2 cup of oats and a cup of coffee

immediately after workout: a banana and 14 ounces of 1% milk mixed with half a scoop of ON whey

Late evening: 3 ounces of a grilled chicken salad w/ some mayo, wrapped in a flour tortilla.

before sleep: 8 ounces of 1% milk with 1/3 scoop of ON casein, 1/2 cup of cottage cheese, and a couple of fish oil capsules.

I also take 2/3 of the daily recommended serving of MAN Clout.

My goals are strength and size.

user45641321400001621
12-07-2008, 10:55 PM
Seems good, maybe throw in some Tuna as well?

I would ditch the 1/3 whey before bed, and eat a can of tuna

Also peanut butter sandwiches

RexusTu
12-08-2008, 01:39 PM
bump