PDA

View Full Version : My plan for supplements. Is it safe?

Ben123123
12-04-2008, 03:02 PM
So I’ve been going to the gym for a while now, and I want to get a little bigger. I want to try some supplements that could help out a little, but I’ve heard horror stories about taking different stuff, and bad things happen. So I’m going to try and avoid this by placing my health and well-being in your hands, and asking "are these supplements safe to take? And are they safe to take together?"

BSN NO-XPLODE (Nitric Oxide)
MRI PRO-NOS (Whey protein)
MRI Anabolic Switch (Creatine)

Thanks to all who reply

swaptrex
12-04-2008, 03:05 PM
I think you'll be fine.

HeatFuelOxygen
12-04-2008, 03:06 PM
Safe, yes. Your choices worth the money, no.

White Flood/SP250/Plasmajet
ON 100%/XF UP 2.0
Green Mag/Size on

Mucho better choices IMO

PremiereFitness
12-04-2008, 03:06 PM
you'll be ok... i also recomend that you get a multi-vitamin & maybe some omega 3.

Ben123123
12-04-2008, 03:08 PM
I alredy have some Greens multi plus, or something like that my mom has. It seems good

PremiereFitness
12-04-2008, 03:16 PM
I alredy have some Greens multi plus, or something like that my mom has. It seems good

I take Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men, its pretty cheap. You should look into it. I've never heard of Greens multi-plus, but it might be decent. If its one of those multis from wal-mart or something like that, I reccomend switching over to Opti-Men, b/c most of those cheap brands of mulits dont get absorbed into your system.

PremiereFitness
12-04-2008, 03:19 PM
So I?ve been going to the gym for a while now, and I want to get a little bigger. I want to try some supplements that could help out a little, but I?ve heard horror stories about taking different stuff, and bad things happen. So I?m going to try and avoid this by placing my health and well-being in your hands, and asking "are these supplements safe to take? And are they safe to take together?"

BSN NO-XPLODE (Nitric Oxide)
MRI PRO-NOS (Whey protein)
MRI Anabolic Switch (Creatine)

Thanks to all who reply

Also, i reccomend getting some different supps.

Instead of MRI Pro-Nos, get Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey
Get some regular creatine mono instead of MRI Anabolic Switch
NO Explode is good, but i reccomend getting Universal Animal Pump or Universal Shock Therapy (only take on days u lift)

W/ this, you'll see the same results (if not better) & you'll be saving tons of money.

colby8100
12-04-2008, 03:31 PM
no explode is good but not worth the money i think a big bottle is like 40-60 uses but the only way i got pumps was to take 2-3 scoops so that cuts servings down alot i like cl white flood i get pumps off 2scoops which is 1 searving and there is 50 searvings so thats what i would get as far as protein goes thats a shot in the dark i like body fortress from walmart i've tried i think its bsa but i didnt like how it mixed with the milk it was always chunky and as far as creatine i would get cell mass or green magnatude because reg. cheap creatine makes like a layer of water on u because it doesnt completely obsorb into the muscles and kind of sit on them like fat and make sure you drink alot of water to keep your kidneys flushed but you will be fine

PremiereFitness
12-04-2008, 03:59 PM
no explode is good but not worth the money i think a big bottle is like 40-60 uses but the only way i got pumps was to take 2-3 scoops so that cuts servings down alot i like cl white flood i get pumps off 2scoops which is 1 searving and there is 50 searvings so thats what i would get as far as protein goes thats a shot in the dark i like body fortress from walmart i've tried i think its bsa but i didnt like how it mixed with the milk it was always chunky and as far as creatine i would get cell mass or green magnatude because reg. cheap creatine makes like a layer of water on u because it doesnt completely obsorb into the muscles and kind of sit on them like fat and make sure you drink alot of water to keep your kidneys flushed but you will be fine

actually cell mass (which contains cee & other inferior forms of creatine) has a higher conversion rate of creatine to creatinine (which is toxic) than regular creatine mono... plus mono is WAY cheaper than cell mass or green magnitude.