PDA

View Full Version : Haven't I been trying to tell you all the McChoke is a loser and bum?

SweetTouch
12-01-2008, 09:53 AM
He may never win, but he's probably got a lifetime of Campbell's soup to NOMONOMNOOMONOM on when his career is over.

Clide Whit
12-01-2008, 09:56 AM
He may never win, but he's probably got a lifetime of Campbell's soup to NOMONOMNOOMONOM on when his career is over.

http://i34.tinypic.com/bi2kpu.jpg

In all seriousness even though the OP is obviously trollin', I do agree that Mcnabb is not a leader, or like Bhop always says, he doesn't have "heart". Perhaps it's because he has taken after Andy Reid, with that soft attitude.

SweetTouch
12-01-2008, 09:58 AM
you say it like you know what the fck your talking about. You're wrong, you know ntohing bout football or the giants.

Which is why I'm 16-4 over the last 6 weeks?

Ask my bookie if I know what I'm talking about. Though ask him soon before I take all his cash and he's out on the street panhandling to pay his rent.

Messiahtype
12-01-2008, 09:58 AM
Yeah, he's a choker. He's a decent QB, but he chokes when he is needed most.

http://pyleoflist.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/102306mcnabbpuking-01.gif

SweetTouch
12-01-2008, 10:08 AM
you said the giants would go 11-5...FAIL. FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL.

Stick around for a while, and you'll make one or two incorrect predictions.

SweetTouch
12-01-2008, 10:14 AM
it's funny because you say it like you're so confident. what made you actually believe that? it's obvious from that prediction you don't know wtf your talking about. il ive and breath NYG, and I'm telling you right now this team is a dynasty in the making. We have tons of picks coming up from the NYG trade, our whole o-line siggned and a bunch of others. only UNEDCUATED NFL FANS who watch too much espn are in denial. lets look back at the espn and nfl nalaysty predictions. all of them had NYG 3rd. Don't watch ESPN. watch a game in your life and you will see this team has something too them. you made this prediciton after the NYG lost to CLE. IDIOT.

Sincerely,

Tom Coughlin