rod_the_bod
11-26-2008, 04:45 PM
p5Qo1qRESS8

thacalikd911
11-26-2008, 04:46 PM
lol frank is right

SteezeFactory
11-26-2008, 04:51 PM
Vernon Davis is a bum. He's one of the most physically gifted players in the league..zero football skills. Frank Gore is legit.

bubba g
11-26-2008, 05:03 PM
Vernon Davis is a bum. He's one of the most physically gifted players in the league..zero football skills. Frank Gore is legit.

Yeah, unless he's playing an NFC East team.

He had 11 carries for 11 yards against the Gaints, and 14 carries for 26 yards against Dallas.

IllumX
11-26-2008, 05:08 PM

um..he barely gets thrown to twice a game? martz is a moron..using him only as a blocking te..

SteezeFactory
11-26-2008, 05:09 PM
Yeah, unless he's playing an NFC East team.

He had 11 carries for 11 yards against the Gaints, and 14 carries for 26 yards against Dallas.

Eh, everyone has bad games and the Giants/Cowboys both have stout run defenses. Not to mention teams didn't really have to worry about respecting their passing game with JT TO'Sullivan running the offense. AP had 32 yards on 21 carries against the Saints and their run defense is nothing scary, bad games happen.

SteezeFactory
11-26-2008, 05:11 PM
um..he barely gets thrown to twice a game? martz is a moron..using him only as a blocking te..

He didn't do anything before the Martz system and yes I know that he MM hates tight ends. If he got on a team that could utilize him at the TE or in the slot he would have a chance to break out, but the dude has no hands though. He's got all the physical skills and none of the football related ones.

thacalikd911
11-26-2008, 05:16 PM
He didn't do anything before the Martz system and yes I know that he MM hates tight ends. If he got on a team that could utilize him at the TE or in the slot he would have a chance to break out, but the dude has no hands though. He's got all the physical skills and none of the football related ones.

there are very little LB's that could cover vernon davis, and i've seen him burn #1 Cornerbacks, but his hands are made of stone.

2stoked
11-26-2008, 06:08 PM
Drafting Vernon Davis was the worst mistake I made in fantasy football, he is a POS. He has no drive for the game

BigDreams21
11-26-2008, 06:09 PM
there are very little LB's that could cover vernon davis, and i've seen him burn #1 Cornerbacks, but his hands are made of stone.
Took the words right out of my mouth. He can't catch for crap. And when he does get his one catch per game, he goes nuts celebrating like they just won the Super Bowl. He's an idiot, an underachiever and a distraction in the locker room.

SteezeFactory
11-26-2008, 06:10 PM
Drafting Vernon Davis was the worst mistake I made in fantasy football, he is a POS. He has no drive for the game

Same here. I passed on him in one league and got suckered into his potential in another. Dropped the bum after week 3 or 4.

thacalikd911
11-26-2008, 06:25 PM
Took the words right out of my mouth. He can't catch for crap. And when he does get his one catch per game, he goes nuts celebrating like they just won the Super Bowl. He's an idiot, an underachiever and a distraction in the locker room.

lmao yes, he does celebrate after every single catch

Money Shot
11-26-2008, 06:27 PM
they aint giving the man a chance. all they want him to do is block

thacalikd911
11-26-2008, 06:41 PM
they aint giving the man a chance. all they want him to do is block

he's their best blocker

SpiderSense
11-26-2008, 06:50 PM
**** why not put him at FB he'd probably be amazing. Then you could even motion him out.

PS "should've been a pro bowl alternate but they jit me"?

What moron was in charge of subtitles?

Reps n Sets
11-26-2008, 09:02 PM
Farve would do wonders with a guy like Vernon.

iamgenus
11-26-2008, 09:17 PM

looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane.

iamgenus
11-26-2008, 09:18 PM
Farve would do wonders with a guy like Vernon.

That's BS. Davis can't even catch cream puff throws from the likes of Shaun Hill...how's he going to catch the bullets Grampa Favre throws?

Davis thinks he's too damn good when he's not. He just needs to concentrate on the basics like catching the ball and keeping a cool head. THEN he can try to break tackles and use his speed.

C-Squared
11-26-2008, 10:47 PM
Fun fact: Frank Gore took special ed. classes at tha U (serious)

thacalikd911
11-26-2008, 11:03 PM

wouldn't be surprised, he can barley speak english

IllumX
11-27-2008, 12:25 AM

if you're going to attempt to make fun of him get the facts atleast...

"Gore was enrolled in special-education classes in English and math during his first two years at Coral Gables because of a learning disability, affecting his comprehension of written material."

http://www1.pressdemocrat.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061123/NEWS/611230342/1010/SPORT01

ALPHAMALE419
11-27-2008, 12:43 AM
thats nice making fun of a guy with a learning disability.....he tore 2 acl's and is still ballin in the nfl with a garbage team.....which is more stupid,being in special ed. classes or being under 6 foot, weighing 180 with zero muscularity and having the delusion of becoming a professional wrestler?...id say the latter lol!!!

thacalikd911
11-27-2008, 12:47 AM
thats nice making fun of a guy with a learning disability.....he tore 2 acl's and is still ballin in the nfl with a garbage team.....which is more stupid,being in special ed. classes or being under 6 foot, weighing 180 with zero muscularity and having the delusion of becoming a professional wrestler?...id say the latter lol!!!

owned.

thacalikd911
11-27-2008, 12:51 AM

lol you're making fun of frank gore for his learning disability when you're a super senior.

Money Shot
11-27-2008, 09:02 PM

LOL wow thats funny as **** but i dont think he was exactly making fun of him. he just said he was taking special ed classes as a fun fact. if he was making fun of him though, this is epic ownage

MoonWalker0
11-27-2008, 09:31 PM
looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane.

yeah, he obviously has excellent physical genetics, maybe the best in the NFL, but he doesn't have excellent intellectual or mental genetics.

C-Squared
11-27-2008, 09:57 PM
if you're going to attempt to make fun of him get the facts atleast...

"Gore was enrolled in special-education classes in English and math during his first two years at Coral Gables because of a learning disability, affecting his comprehension of written material."

http://www1.pressdemocrat.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061123/NEWS/611230342/1010/SPORT01

Um, does that not PROVE what I said is right? U in special ed yourself breh? Or just stupid?

Says the guy with no stats or pics... apparently its "alpha" to be 28 on a message board talking **** AND have trouble forming a sentence - are you his cousin? Nice sentence structure, really - gold star! Bitch.

ALPHAMALE419
11-27-2008, 11:05 PM
Um, does that not PROVE what I said is right? U in special ed yourself breh? Or just stupid?

Says the guy with no stats or pics... apparently its "alpha" to be 28 on a message board talking **** AND have trouble forming a sentence - are you his cousin? Nice sentence structure, really - gold star! Bitch.just curious, did u mean HAVING trouble forming a sentence?.....i wonder if u were in class sitting next to him....i figured thats how u came up with this fun fact....DUMBASS!!!

C-Squared
11-27-2008, 11:10 PM
just curious, did u mean HAVING trouble forming a sentence?.....i wonder if u were in class sitting next to him....i figured thats how u came up with this fun fact....DUMBASS!!!

That comeback was the personification of electrifying. I love the fact that you have trouble capitalizing the word "I," yet your user name is nothing but CAPS. This deserves recognition! I'll be sure to neg you again tomorrow to put you in the red :)

ALPHAMALE419
11-27-2008, 11:14 PM
That comeback was the personification of electrifying. I love the fact that you have trouble capitalizing the word "I," yet your user name is nothing but CAPS. This deserves recognition! I'll be sure to neg you again tomorrow to put you in the red :)oh no!!!....not the neg to put me in the red lol.....u need to spend more time on getting a social life rather than worrying if im in the red or not.....im sure vince mcmahon will see tons of potential in u....im sure theres a huge market in puny guys with little ability.....be honest with yourself,youre not big enough to play putt-putt golf!! lol

C-Squared
11-27-2008, 11:22 PM
oh no!!!....not the neg to put me in the red lol.....u need to spend more time on getting a social life rather than worrying if im in the red or not.....im sure vince mcmahon will see tons of potential in u....im sure theres a huge market in puny guys with little ability.....be honest with yourself,youre not big enough to play putt-putt golf!! lol

You PM'ed me this same thing? haha my man, I'm stranded at my parents' house in the boonies for Thanksgiving, no need to worry about my life. Again, thank you for the concern tho, I'll take it to heart... and you know my ability how? U stalking breh?

Horns3
06-21-2012, 11:12 PM
omfg lol

NoS_oUtLaSt
06-21-2012, 11:28 PM
That's BS. Davis can't even catch cream puff throws from the likes of Shaun Hill...how's he going to catch the bullets Grampa Favre throws?

Davis thinks he's too damn good when he's not. He just needs to concentrate on the basics like catching the ball and keeping a cool head. THEN he can try to break tackles and use his speed.

Oh Genus can't wait till you see this lol

Yeahbudday
06-21-2012, 11:30 PM
Strong bump