PDA

View Full Version : Animal Flex-Solid

Beaz
11-22-2008, 09:09 PM
This is one solid a$$ product. I was suffering from some serious joint problems and tendonitis. I got on this stuff a couple weeks ago and it rocked my world. Pain is almost all gone and joints feel much stronger.

Anyone else have similar results with this product?

_Smitty_
11-22-2008, 09:22 PM
This is one solid a$$ product. I was suffering from some serious joint problems and tendonitis. I got on this stuff a couple weeks ago and it rocked my world. Pain is almost all gone and joints feel much stronger.

you'll read a ton of great feedback! i rank it right up there with any cissus-based product.

i'll often get a clicking in my right knee from squats and deads, but flex cures all ills in a few weeks time.

pedroman
11-22-2008, 09:23 PM
OP are you still taking this?

Beaz
11-23-2008, 12:12 AM
OP are you still taking this?

Yes i am.

rayy
11-23-2008, 12:22 AM
so do you have to keep taking it to keep your joints strong or can you cyle it every now and then

naturalguy
11-23-2008, 05:47 AM

Glad to hear that Animal Flex has helped you. Lots of people have gotten the same results as you.

Swamp Dog
11-23-2008, 06:07 AM
It works so well for me that I'm afraid to get off of it. At one point I was convinced I would never be able to lift again because of shoulder issues. Sure, tweaking of movement and stretching has helped, but Animal Flex is for real.

KeyHAWK
11-23-2008, 07:00 AM
It works so well for me that I'm afraid to get off of it. At one point I was convinced I would never be able to lift again because of shoulder issues. Sure, tweaking of movement and stretching has helped, but Animal Flex is for real.

I agree. I was scaried to bench over 185 for a long time because it started to hurt to much. Those days of pain are gone now.

gunn23
11-23-2008, 07:05 AM
Flex is for real, it helped me out alot.

naturalguy
11-23-2008, 08:54 AM

I agree. I was scaried to bench over 185 for a long time because it started to hurt to much. Those days of pain are gone now.

Flex is for real, it helped me out alot.

Very happy to hear that Flex has helped you guys. Not everyone needs a joint supplement (just one of the reasons we did not put it in a multi, the other being that the formula would be compromised) however if you do need a joint supplement, Animal Flex really delivers.

It's been a godsend for me, allowing me to train consistently which is the key to making gains.

InclineVet
11-23-2008, 10:49 AM
OP: Yes Animal Flex is great I've had great success with it. Also Orange Triad helps my joints a lot

Universal Rep
11-24-2008, 08:14 AM
I've said it many times... Animal Flex may be the most underrated supp in the entire Universal line.